We MUST have revival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Driving a stake in the ground with a small sign saying "Revival" is not a revival. Neither is placing letters on the marquee out front with "REVIVAL" and the dates of the span of the revival LOL.

We are, this nation is perishing for the want of God. We see panels of idiots discussing the why and how to curb mass murder in Chicago, in schools, synagogues, churches, night clubs. Everywhere.

Amos 8:11 KJVS
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord :

The so called experts give nonsensical solutions. Get rid of every gun. Let every person that wants into America just waltz in. Liberal experts say give everything to those who won't lift a, finger to work for it.

When God was evicted from America peace, security, prosperity, well being, health, good weather, abundant crops, unity and every worthwhile thing went with him. The ignorant fools didn't have nor yet have a clue that all good comes from him. It defies reason for women to form screaming mobs demanding the liberty to kill their own unborn babies. Even a coyote will defend it's young.

They obtain the liberty but shall never have the right.

Luke 10:2 KJVS
Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

We must pray for revival here as never before. America's churches are steeped in denominationalism and the members will defend the doctrines and traditions before defending God and his word.

I'm convinced that this nation can never again attain to the greatness it once saw. The time of WWII when we were many sticks as one.

Ezekiel 37:17 KJVS
And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

Chapter 37, Ezekiel tells the whole story.

Ezekiel 37:3 KJVS
And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God , thou knowest.

Never in the very brief history of this country has it been so divided. Multitudes of anti God liberal leaders and multitudes of godless anti God liberals voting them into office.

Isaiah 1:5 KJVS
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

It's something I've not seen in over three quarters of a century of life.

A true God given revival is the only answer. Let us pray. It is our only hope for this nation.

Soo....we must continually start over? Any spiritual growth past the four spiritual laws is infused with the poison of original sin?

Sounds like a great way to derail the Kingdom of God, to me.

Constant altercalls are akin to repeating a wedding ceremony every time you have a disagreement with in a marriage; it replaces growth with attempts to recreate the honeymoon.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Constant altercalls are akin to repeating a wedding ceremony every time you have a disagreement with in a marriage; it replaces growth with attempts to recreate the honeymoon.
ty
the four spiritual laws
ah, there's four now, are there? Didn't know that :)
ppl are just so helpful, aren't they?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ps, the Nation that matters is doing fine btw, great even

i guess this seems unthinkable to many people, but "citizen of the United States" is a condition placed upon us, and we are just accustomed to it bc we have had it since we were born. And much manipulation is accomplished to advertise it as a single "Nation" when it plainly is not. Now does this mean i don't like America or something? That is completely irrelevant to the point; the Government is not America