We need to put a stop to these LIARS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dei-Gnostica

Nov 4, 2007
Muslims stop at nothing to vainly try and discredit the Word of our Lord. Perhaps its mere insecurity on their part. They are in denial that they follow the false path, and so they choose to belittle others.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Damnable heresy. Hey we can only show off awareness of evil, and say truth, that's it.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.:blessyou: Dei-Gnostica.

Dei-Gnostica

Nov 4, 2007
(thesuperjag;22129)
Damnable heresy. Hey we can only show off awareness of evil, and say truth, that's it.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.:blessyou: Dei-Gnostica.
Thank you brother, but I don't know if this will be enough. I suspect that we must move ever cautiously closer towards another Crusades.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I could be wrong as usual, but I believe that we are close to Jesus returning for the saints. This world has turned its back on God, and soon He could just say that it is over.

preciousmessage

Oct 28, 2007
(Dei-Gnostica;22131)
Thank you brother, but I don't know if this will be enough. I suspect that we must move ever cautiously closer towards another Crusades.
Greetings,Consider the following Quote:“From the statement in Rom. 13:10, that “love worketh no ill to his neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law,” it will be seen that Christian love does not possibly admit of wars and fightings. Its possession makes it impossible for one to say, as is frequently said in these days, “I have been an advocate of peace and arbitration for twenty-five years, but”—and then go on to say that under such provocation as now exists war is welcomed. “Love worketh no ill to his neighbor;” and no philosophy can ever make it appear that it does a man any good to kill him. When the soldiers asked John the Baptist what they should do, as followers of the Lamb of God, to whom he pointed, he replied, “Do violence to no man.” Luke 3:14. Those who asked were “soldiers on service,” as we see from the margin of the Revised Version. And the margin also gives as the alternative rendering of John’s answer, “Put no man in fear.” It would be a very mild war in which this command was followed. Love never does any harm to anybody; but love is active, since it is the life of God; therefore love is always doing good. Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, “went about doing good.” End Quote“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” John 17:17 Jake

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
That was hard to choke down. You could tell the speaker had not researched his material very well, saying Paul wrote all of the New Testament books form Acts on through Revelation. We know this isn't the case. Is he aware of John and Matthew being disciples and John Mark being a disciple of Paul and then Barnabus? Also, did he know that Dr. Luke accompanied Paul on his missionary journeys? Why did they need to say their last names? Jesus didn't say his last name, but we certainly knew and continue to know who He is. That's amazing in itself. He will only be able to deceive those who aren't grounded or who are grounded in Islam. I didn't even think twice about what he was saying.

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
(Dei-Gnostica;22131)
I...what?!I really hope you didn't mean that literally!