We told him to stop

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re right, stunnedbygrace.

May the spirit lead people to all truth if they desire it, my friend. Truth is important, may all here grow in knowing and learning about God.

We won’t get it here just stating our opinions, studying the Bible is useful, I’m lazy at it, but do like to read and sometimes study, God is a good God. He has a Will, and he desires for it to be done.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didn’t say he didn’t ever exist, he has been done away with according to scriptures.

However whatever people believe is up to them and if they are desperate enough to learn the truth, it is founded in the Bible.

MatthewG, in Revelation 20 we are informed that Satan is captured and thrown into the Lake of Fire where the beast and the False prophet had just also been thrown into by Christ. We are also that after being imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit, Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet rise up out of the pit during the last little while period of the Last, i.e. the Seventh, Age to roam the earth from one end to the other in an attempt to have Satan installed as a Deity in place of God.

Your statement, "he has been done away with according to scripture," is blatantly wrong if what you were says is that he has already been done away with as you seem to be suggesting.

Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us that Satan, the beast and the False Prophet along with the other fallen angels will be judged at the same time that the Gentile Kings of the Earth are judged at the fulfilment of the 2,300 year prophecy as given to us in Daniel 8. The 2,300 years of the Daniel 8 prophecy which start around the year 120 BC is not due for the time span of this prophecy to be completed for another 20-25 years from now.

In the Isaiah 24 prophecy, the judged kings of the earth and the judged heavenly hosts all go into the Bottomless pit after the Armageddon Judgement of the Kings of the earth.

Perhaps you may like to reconsider your understanding again.

Shalom

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing, but I believe Satan is done away with Jay.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:7-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:11-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬