Westboro Baptist Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But unbelievers do not know the truth. Ask them if they cause their own hearts to beat.

All people are created in God's image. You are not their judge. You are supposed to lay down your life...in humility...for others. But it is far easier to judge them. So what part have you with Christ?

You are also ignorant of the One who makes your own heart beat. Any non-believer is wiser in this than you. A non-believer is doing the non-believing thing. But you don't know how to believe...and yet judge. So then you are below a non-believer in wisdom. At least he knows his place.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is only given to some to be tested by being given grace. Most fail this grace...even while they judge others. Foolishness.

D

Dave L

All people are created in God's image. You are not their judge. You are supposed to lay down your life...in humility...for others. But it is far easier to judge them. So what part have you with Christ?

You are also ignorant of the One who makes your own heart beat. Any non-believer is wiser in this than you. A non-believer is doing the non-believing thing. But you don't know how to believe...and yet judge. So then you are below a non-believer in wisdom. At least he knows his place.
“But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man’s judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.” (1 Corinthians 4:3)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think a some people here really need to listen to the OP and Megan's testimony. She is far more advanced than many.

Reactions: Dave L

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Are you serious? Christians are being persecuted because they do nothing? You are not in touch with reality.

No, Christians are persecuted because of who they are, what they believe in. Belief is what sets us apart from the world. Remember when I mentioned discipline, sanctification and anointing. Well, sanctification is one of the things that sets us apart.

John 17:16-26 King James Version (KJV)
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
It is you that have complicated 'future'.

I believe (Rom. 8:38-39) completely. For some reason you are saying because nothing can separate us from the love of God, either past or future, that means Jesus didn't die for sins yet future.

No, Jesus DID die for sins yet future. Jesus died for past, present and future sins. If I didn't believe He died for future sins I would be non-osas and would not be preaching Rom 8:38-39. Are you gas lighting me?

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Jesus DID die for sins yet future. Jesus died for past, present and future sins. If I didn't believe He died for future sins I would be non-osas and would not be preaching Rom 8:38-39. Are you gas lighting me?

Then explain your statement in post (#101) where you said He didn't die for future sins.

You are contradicting yourself. And you have no explanation as this is what I have been asking.

Stranger

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, Christians are persecuted because of who they are, what they believe in. Belief is what sets us apart from the world. Remember when I mentioned discipline, sanctification and anointing. Well, sanctification is one of the things that sets us apart.

John 17:16-26 King James Version (KJV)
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

Belief makes a person opinionated. People who don't like your opinion or think it's silly...are not persecuting you. They just see you as misguided.

But....Faith moves mountains...and God.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It sounds like you are both saying the same thing...

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a result of every man thinking what He wants...in a free world.

So what is the answer....taking freedom from the world?

Such were SOME of you.... not...such were ALL of you. You miss these little details that change everything.

1 Cor. 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

So it was in verse 9? :D

But God, being merciful, doesn't expect more than the strength we have been given. He grades on a curve. So to whom much is given...more is required. But also to whom less is given...LESS is required, So then Zech and Elisabeth did what they did wholeheartedly in the best way they could.

So in grading on a curve, what grade does He give menstrual flow?

When Jesus said...without Me you can do nothing. \Why don't religious people refuse to believe that people can lift a briefcase...without Christ?

Jesus Christ is God...in Him we live and move and have our being....so yes, we can't even lift a briefcase without Him.

When a person does what is right in the power of the flesh...that is called righteous...a righteous act.

...that stinks like the blood of menstruation.

Who's the "we"? what is very perturbing is that you don't understand the scale of the scriptures yet you want to judge the world?

You sound like some homosexuals I know (one of them in my family, whom I love very much) who hate the idea of conspiracy theory (speaking of Westboro, they are not wrong to condemn homosexuality as a practice: and also, God hates all of our sin, and also us, inasmuch as we will not be separated from it)...the "we" in this case (concerning the quote) is the body of Christ.

When Jesus said...Without Me you can do NOTHING. Was He talking to His followers or the world?

Does a man, who is NOT a believer, need to call a Spirit-filled believer to take out the garbage for him? Or does he need a Spirit-filled believer to do EVERYTHING for him??? How do you interpret NOTHING? Religiously?

God is the sustainer of everything. We cannot even keep our atoms together apart from Him (Colossians 1:17).

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Belief makes a person opinionated. People who don't like your opinion or think it's silly...are not persecuting you. They just see you as misguided.

But....Faith moves mountains...and God.

:rolleyes:

pistis: faith, faithfulness
Original Word: πίστις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pistis
Phonetic Spelling: (pis'-tis)
Short Definition: faith, belief, trust
Definition: faith, belief, trust, confidence; fidelity, faithfulness.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Know God through your True Self

Leave your opinions to your False Self, which loves to haggle over that kind of stuff