What’s Wrong with Western Missionaries?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 3, 2012
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
bbyrd009 said:
No, actually Muslims do just fine accepting Christ within their own belief system, of course, and God does not care what belief system one uses, and we have abundant Scripture for this, that God judges one's heart, and as usual your latest ice cream castle contains no Scripture, of course, because Scripture condemns you, your own Book, so as usual you are just busy petting yourself, and voting against Muslim immigration to boot, but now you have been plainly told, and you cannot defend yourself with the Bible, of course, and i will tell you that your blanket condemnations of those you do not know are also finally beginning to be proscribed on Christian forums, and in 5 years you will be forced to limit yourself to hate-sites, and white-supremacy sites, where you belong. Best of luck to you.
Byrd I'm gonna try to say this without picking a fight because I believe we can all share our opinions here without fighting. I think what stranger is trying to say is that the Bible makes it abundantly clear that the only way to be saved is by accepting Jesus as your Saviour, that he is the only way to God. And that when that happens(born again) the Holy Spirit of the the living God comes to live inside you and you become sanctified, this means set apart for God. When the Spirit of God is living inside you even if you come from a muslim background, will start to have different desires like: you will want to read the Bible instead of reading the Quran and you will at some point come to realize that Islam is not God's true religion and that the prophet mohammed was indeed a false prophet... the thing is you don't tell fanatic muslims this to their face or else you will lose all credibility with them and they wont listen to a word that you are saying. You must win muslims over with your love, the Love of Jesus Christ that he has put in your heart. At the end of the day God will win over as many as he has planned and there is nothing we can do to stop him because he is in control, thanks God for that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
brokentuningfork said:
Byrd I'm gonna try to say this without picking a fight because I believe we can all share our opinions here without fighting. I think what stranger is trying to say is that the Bible makes it abundantly clear that the only way to be saved is by accepting Jesus as your Saviour, that he is the only way to God. And that when that happens(born again) the Holy Spirit of the the living God comes to live inside you and you become sanctified, this means set apart for God. When the Spirit of God is living inside you even if you come from a muslim background, will start to have different desires like: you will want to read the Bible instead of reading the Quran and you will at some point come to realize that Islam is not God's true religion and that the prophet mohammed was indeed a false prophet... the thing is you don't tell fanatic muslims this to their face or else you will lose all credibility with them and they wont listen to a word that you are saying. You must win muslims over with your love, the Love of Jesus Christ that he has put in your heart. At the end of the day God will win over as many as he has planned and there is nothing we can do to stop him because he is in control, thanks God for that.
ok, well i'll reply in the same manner, as i did not mean to be contentious the first time. So i'll say thank God for practicing Muslims, who follow the Qur'an, and need no better way to Christ at all, and trust me when i say that your days of calling Islam a false religion based merely upon your indoctrination and programming into your death-centered model of Christ, wherein you must denigrate every belief that is not in lock-step with your twisted, perverted one, wherein Paul has a death wish, lol, are numbered, and i mean that as a friend. Even Christian sites are clamping down on the bigoted Islamophobia, ok.

When the Spirit is inside you, you will not be a hate monger or condemner, obviously, and when you understand the Bible, you will accept "Love believes all things," and recognize that one does not have to "pick the right religion," and sorry if i am being kind of harsh here, but really it is for your own good. Obviously you are a good hearted person, and that is what God judges anyway, but understand that the very worst thing that the most apostate Muslim could do for their salvation is listen to a Western Christian imo. No offense meant.

Nov 3, 2012
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
bbyrd009 said:
ok, well i'll reply in the same manner, as i did not mean to be contentious the first time. So i'll say thank God for practicing Muslims, who follow the Qur'an, and need no better way to Christ at all, and trust me when i say that your days of calling Islam a false religion based merely upon your indoctrination and programming into your death-centered model of Christ, wherein you must denigrate every belief that is not in lock-step with your twisted, perverted one, wherein Paul has a death wish, lol, are numbered, and i mean that as a friend. Even Christian sites are clamping down on the bigoted Islamophobia, ok.

When the Spirit is inside you, you will not be a hate monger or condemner, obviously, and when you understand the Bible, you will accept "Love believes all things," and recognize that one does not have to "pick the right religion," and sorry if i am being kind of harsh here, but really it is for your own good. Obviously you are a good hearted person, and that is what God judges anyway, but understand that the very worst thing that the most apostate Muslim could do for their salvation is listen to a Western Christian imo. No offense meant.
The thing is, that the people in muslim countries who convert to this christianity that you speak of as being hate mongering are killed for their faith imediately without questions by muslims who are practicing the quran and they are in the most muslim countries like saui arabia and afghanistan... These muslim converts would disagree with you vehemently, they will tell you that htey are just trying to follow Jesus but the muslims who you are defending report them to authorities for being infidels and they don't let them :(,

and there is so much documented proof that christians are martyred in muslim countries. I don't see any muslims being martyred in western countries for their faith... the only thing that you have a point in is that they are very disciplined in practicing their faith and in this they put some christians to shame but it is not this that saves them.. Jesus saves, thank God for that or else I'd be going to hell...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
brokentuningfork said:
The thing is, that the people in muslim countries who convert to this christianity that you speak of as being hate mongering are killed for their faith imediately without questions by muslims who are practicing the quran and they are in the most muslim countries like saui arabia and afghanistan... These muslim converts would disagree with you vehemently, they will tell you that htey are just trying to follow Jesus but the muslims who you are defending report them to authorities for being infidels and they don't let them :(,

and there is so much documented proof that christians are martyred in muslim countries. I don't see any muslims being martyred in western countries for their faith... the only thing that you have a point in is that they are very disciplined in practicing their faith and in this they put some christians to shame but it is not this that saves them.. Jesus saves, thank God for that or else I'd be going to hell...
yes, yes, i know you have links, and proof ok, but i'm sorry, you are only telling one side of a very multi faceted issue. It simply is ignorant and impolitic now to suggest that a practicing Muslim needs to convert in order to be accepted, no less evil than some isolated incident you heard about, because how often to Christians convert to Islam, anyway, right? Know what happens to them? Lol.

So, believe me, your posts can come back to haunt you, ok? Aside from ignoring the lesson of the parable of the Two Sons. Your bias against a Muslim, judging him as lost before you have even met him, is a stain upon your understanding.

Nov 3, 2012
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
Of course they are not lost before I met them, that's up to God not me :p. They have until the end of their lives to accept the saviour and some do, so not all are lost :) . At least you admit that people in all muslim countries are finding Christ. A lot of them convert because of dreams of Christ appearing to them, isn't that amazing byrd? I love it let's praise the Lord for our brothers finding the Lord in those countries. And thia happens more often than you think( because you are asking how often). Pray for the persecuted church byrd.

I have a lot of muslim friends and I treat them with love and respect like all my other friends. I live in Toronto the most multicultural city in the world. Don't think you can teach me any of the acceptance stuff because I grew up with it. But I gotta tell you being politically correct is not always spiritually correct, sometimes you gotta tell your friend he needs to repent and accept Jesus, because it's true like 2+2=4.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
brokentuningfork said:
Of course they are not lost before I met them, that's up to God not me :p. They have until the end of their lives to accept the saviour and some do, so not all are lost :) . At least you admit that people in all muslim countries are finding Christ. A lot of them convert because of dreams of Christ appearing to them, isn't that amazing byrd? I love it let's praise the Lord for our brothers finding the Lord in those countries. And thia happens more often than you think( because you are asking how often). Pray for the persecuted church byrd.

I have a lot of muslim friends and I treat them with love and respect like all my other friends. I live in Toronto the most multicultural city in the world. Don't think you can teach me any of the acceptance stuff because I grew up with it. But I gotta tell you being politically correct is not always spiritually correct, sometimes you gotta tell your friend he needs to repent and accept Jesus, because it's true like 2+2=4.
That is what i'm telling you, btf; you need to repent and accept Christ, and you will die in your sins if you do not change your mind, and cease from joining condemnation to Christ.

Now tell me, how does this make you feel? Happy that i am bringing you such Good News, surely, yes?
Feeling treated with love and respect here? You are hanging by the thinnest of threads here, btf,
dangling over an abyss that has no bottom, ok? And you cannot even hear me, can you.

Because just like 2+2, you surely expect a Muslim to feel differently when you proselytize them, don't you?
Because after all, you know, right? Paul had found Christ, and then naturally became suicidal.
And you think that you are helping other people, inviting them into this model.

So then, tell me how that makes you feel, that up there, and then we will discuss your position on Political Correctness,
only from the pov of the ones who are not currently judged to be PC, by you,
and then we will see.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
brokentuningfork said:
Of course they are not lost before I met them, that's up to God not me :p. They have until the end of their lives to accept the saviour and some do, so not all are lost
you speak out of whichever side of your mouth is more convenient for you, shall i quote you refuting the first sentence?

you have until the end of your life to accept Christ, though, even if you are seven times worse off than before, anything is possible with God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
It's not a thanks God will receive. muslims who follow the koran have no way to Christ. Yes, every belief that is contrary to faith in Jesus Christ is a false religion. The Bible is clear. If Christians sites are clamping down on the truth about islam, it is because they have ceased to be Christian.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
It's not a thanks God will receive. muslims who follow the koran have no way to Christ. Yes, every belief that is contrary to faith in Jesus Christ is a false religion. The Bible is clear. If Christians sites are clamping down on the truth about islam, it is because they have ceased to be Christian.

Stranger
no, really, ask someone you trust, if you don't believe me. The Qur'an is rife with warnings to follow Christ. And It is a short Book, too, nothing like the length of even all 4 Gospels. Of course the proof is IRL, it isn't too hard to see who is being oppressed, and who cannot witness the first offense against them by a Muslim neighbor. Except maybe by someone who is blind.

So i will repeat, it is bigoted to assume that a Muslim needs Christianity to find Christ, and the very worst thing the very worst Muslim could do to find Christ would be to seek Him from the so obviously dead, who cannot even see all of their peers dying from wasting diseases now, no one dying ion their sleep anymore, being born half autistic by 2030, they say, which means sooner, right, and not even acknowledging the vast number of borderline cases, people that look normal, until you talk to them. "Spectrum disorders" we call them. Lol. Because we "know."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
This is what you manifest when you "know," and you suggest that Paul accepted Christ and that made him suicidal, and you insist that others must come to you for salvation, because you have the Book. Even though you can read, right in the Book, about this exact same scenario, and what happened to them.

Nehushtan was "broken up," and while it might be uncomfortable to witness dispassionately, 65 million people have left Western Christianity now; a mortal wound. Of course the Book plainly tells us what will happen next, although one can just read about the RCCs mortal wound, and how it came back to life, and compare that to the "mortal wound, but recovered" passages in the Book, if they dare. It will be the same path, because it works so well.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
no, really, ask someone you trust, if you don't believe me. The Qur'an is rife with warnings to follow Christ. And It is a short Book, too, nothing like the length of even all 4 Gospels. Of course the proof is IRL, it isn't too hard to see who is being oppressed, and who cannot witness the first offense against them by a Muslim neighbor. Except maybe by someone who is blind.

So i will repeat, it is bigoted to assume that a Muslim needs Christianity to find Christ, and the very worst thing the very worst Muslim could do to find Christ would be to seek Him from the so obviously dead, who cannot even see all of their peers dying from wasting diseases now, no one dying ion their sleep anymore, being born half autistic by 2030, they say, which means sooner, right, and not even acknowledging the vast number of borderline cases, people that look normal, until you talk to them. "Spectrum disorders" we call them. Lol. Because we "know."
I don't need to ask anyone. The Bible says differently. The koran is not the Word of God. The koran does not speak of the Christ of the Bible. it creates another christ.

I repeat, it is not bigoted to believe the Bible. The Bible is clear that one must believe in Christ the Son of the living God for salvation. To say otherwise is to lie.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
I don't need to ask anyone. The Bible says differently. The koran is not the Word of God. The koran does not speak of the Christ of the Bible. it creates another christ.
in your mind, yes. But in reality, the Bible confirms the Qur'an, because the Qur'an confirms Christ, and it is plain to read if you seek where you agree, rather than how you can divide. Which then makes clear why the Bible must be made into the Word, so that God cannot express Himself in any other Holy Writ. Of course, we have a different way to condemn those who hold Torah, which is our OT, since that one doesn't work on them, does it?

Nov 3, 2012
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
bbyrd009 said:
That is what i'm telling you, btf; you need to repent and accept Christ, and you will die in your sins if you do not change your mind, and cease from joining condemnation to Christ.

Now tell me, how does this make you feel? Happy that i am bringing you such Good News, surely, yes?
Feeling treated with love and respect here? You are hanging by the thinnest of threads here, btf,
dangling over an abyss that has no bottom, ok? And you cannot even hear me, can you.

Because just like 2+2, you surely expect a Muslim to feel differently when you proselytize them, don't you?
Because after all, you know, right? Paul had found Christ, and then naturally became suicidal.
And you think that you are helping other people, inviting them into this model.

So then, tell me how that makes you feel, that up there, and then we will discuss your position on Political Correctness,
only from the pov of the ones who are not currently judged to be PC, by you,
and then we will see.
This may surprise you but It makes me feel good that someone cares about my soul, because God has humbled me, when someone tells me to repent I gladly ablige because I am far from perfect. Thank you byrd :). Repentance brings one closer to to God, it's an age old msg from the Old testament to the New... Every day I sin and every day i need to repent, but again that is not what saves me, Jesus does so he deserves all the credit. Thanks Jesus!

Not that you need to know this because it seems to me that you don't care about listenining to what people are saying but rather you like to argue and debate, but I don't tell muslims right away to repent, like I said I have a lot of muslim friends and I treat them with love, the love of Christ and then when the right time comes and the Holy Spirit has made them contrite then I deliver the critical information that their soul is in danger and they need Jesus. It's like with anything in life you don't just punch someone in the face and tell them to accept what you are saying, they won't listen, if you think that I am saying to yell at muslims to repent then that makes me sad that you think that :(

thanks for reading have a good New Year and God bless

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
I repeat, it is not bigoted to believe the Bible. The Bible is clear that one must believe in Christ the Son of the living God for salvation. To say otherwise is to lie.
but i never said otherwise, Stranger. By all means, believe the Bible. When are you going to start? When will you stop fighting God?

any spirit that agrees that Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
brokentuningfork said:
This may surprise you but It makes me feel good that someone cares about my soul, because God has humbled me, when someone tells me to repent I gladly ablige because I am far from perfect. Thank you byrd :). Repentance brings one closer to to God, it's an age old msg from the Old testament to the New... Every day I sin and every day i need to repent, but again that is not what saves me, Jesus does so he deserves all the credit. Thanks Jesus!

Not that you need to know this because it seems to me that you don't care about listenining to what people are saying but rather you like to argue and debate, but I don't tell muslims right away to repent, like I said I have a lot of muslim friends and I treat them with love, the love of Christ and then when the right time comes and the Holy Spirit has made them contrite then I deliver the critical information that their soul is in danger and they need Jesus. It's like with anything in life you don't just punch someone in the face and tell them to accept what you are saying, they won't listen, if you think that I am saying to yell at muslims to repent then that makes me sad that you think that :(

thanks for reading have a good New Year and God bless
ah, no, sorry, what i am saying is that you are a hypocrite, smiling in the face of a Muslim friend, and all the while regarding them as lost without your conception of what can only be described as a death-centered religion, and which demonstrably manifests in death and destruction, and this speaking from both sides of your mouth. At least yelling at them would be honest.

So, you are "glad" that i am suggesting you will die if you do not change and accept Christ--only you are not accepting that a Muslim can know Christ within their own dogma, right?

Do you let them know that your model made Paul suicidal, the first time you talk to them about your "knowledge," or do you wait awhile for that one?

Do you need to read in Luke who will hear "get away from Me, you evildoers?"

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
in your mind, yes. But in reality, the Bible confirms the Qur'an, because the Qur'an confirms Christ, and it is plain to read if you seek where you agree, rather than how you can divide. Which then makes clear why the Bible must be made into the Word, so that God cannot express Himself in any other Holy Writ. Of course, we have a different way to condemn those who hold Torah, which is our OT, since that one doesn't work on them, does it?
The Bible doesn't confirm the koran or muhammed it's false prophet. Again, the christ of the koran is not the Christ of the Bible.The Bible doesn't need the koran. The koran and muhammed want and need the Bible to supposedly build off of. But it is clear that they are just false prophet and false teaching.

The Bible is the Word, and the only written Word of God on earth. The Old Testament is part of the Bible and is thus the Word of God.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
but i never said otherwise, Stranger. By all means, believe the Bible. When are you going to start? When will you stop fighting God?

any spirit that agrees that Christ has come in the flesh is from God.
Sure you did. Your reply #49.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
Sure you did. Your reply #49.

Stranger
why judge another man's servant? Judge yourself. If you have lost access to so much of your own Book, how can you condemn someone else's, whom God has approved? You cannot, by definition, "believe all things," if you are convinced that the way to Christ lies in your beliefs.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
why judge another man's servant? Judge yourself. If you have lost access to so much of your own Book, how can you condemn someone else's, whom God has approved? You cannot, by definition, "believe all things," if you are convinced that the way to Christ lies in your beliefs.
How has God approved of the koran?

The way to salvation is Jesus Christ as told in the Bible.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
How has God approved of the koran?

The way to salvation is Jesus Christ as told in the Bible.

Stranger
for you, Stranger, yes. And there is nothing wrong with that. But if you cannot see God in what offends you, then you are still lost.

If you add anything--ha well not "if" lol; when you added something to "Jesus Christ as told in the Bible"--which even saying the phrase is pointing right at, btw--see, you go off the res here, and make your own god. And we all do this, ok, the veil is very real. So see the best way you could change your mind right now--which that is where the battle is; that is where armageddon happens--would be to like go find the Muslim guy that you could find, even online or whatever, determined to find God in him. In person would be better. Really i would even consider it an obligation, i mean you are surrounded by six figures of Muslims right now. And you haven't met two.