What’s Wrong with Western Missionaries?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
And if you read the Qur'an, with an understanding guided by The Opening, The Beginning of Sur'ahs, and without any cultural bias, Christ is acknowledged as having come in the flesh, and adherents are cautioned several times to follow Christ's example, and God is worshipped as One, Plural, just like yours, so who are you to question another man's servant that is bearing fruit might be the question.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
for you, Stranger, yes. And there is nothing wrong with that. But if you cannot see God in what offends you, then you are still lost.

If you add anything--ha well not "if" lol; when you added something to "Jesus Christ as told in the Bible"--which even saying the phrase is pointing right at, btw--see, you go off the res here, and make your own god. And we all do this, ok, the veil is very real. So see the best way you could change your mind right now--which that is where the battle is; that is where armageddon happens--would be to like go find the Muslim guy that you could find, even online or whatever, determined to find God in him. In person would be better. Really i would even consider it an obligation, i mean you are surrounded by six figures of Muslims right now. And you haven't met two.
Surrounded? Please. It takes a whole lot of them to make a dozen.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
And if you read the Qur'an, with an understanding guided by The Opening, The Beginning of Sur'ahs, and without any cultural bias, Christ is acknowledged as having come in the flesh, and adherents are cautioned several times to follow Christ's example, and God is worshipped as One, Plural, just like yours, so who are you to question another man's servant that is bearing fruit might be the question.
I read the Bible trusting in the Holy Spirit. Why would I want to read the writings of a false prophet? Again, the christ muhammed speaks of is a false christ. islam does not see Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
you are avoiding the point that many Muslims live right around you, and you have no interaction with them at all
Why would I?

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
Why would I?

Stranger
oh, because you currently condemn them to hell, and it would maybe be in your best interest to have at least one story for when you are put on trial for this condemnation, because believe me all of your blind peers, who nod approvingly whenever you spout some ignorant, bigoted Party Line stuff about Muslims that they also don't know the first Muslim yet--hence the "ignorant" there--right now are not going to be anywhere to be found, then, ok? Your testimony currently stands at "Well, i never actually met a Muslim, i just know they are all lost because they don't believe Jesus ezackly like i do." It is going to very quickly be established that you held the Bible to be God, which God has no problem with your beliefs, ok, as strange as that might sound--God only cares about your heart, and the physical descends from the spiritual--so the Bible is going to get pulled out, and you are going to be judged by that--which you are already condemned at that point, of course; when you judge, you are judged; and this part is strictly to make it plain to you--when you cannot reply to...well, the other passages that i am throwing at you right now, in a pointless, desperate attempt to (ostensibly) save you, lol, which believe me, i know beliefs descend from the state of one's heart, and how pointless it is to try and adjust a person's beliefs, ok, all is vanity, but beliefs descend from the spiritual, the state of the heart, so being as they are the fruit, they are what we look at. We'll just go with that for now.

You might ask yourself why i even post this, Stranger, since i get along with Muslims just fine, and you are not going to be swayed by a little commentary from some guy who lives in a van down by the river, obviously, so wth is even in this for me lol, why am i here. I would much rather be absent from the body right now, ok, just so you know. Matter of fact, that is just what i'm gonna do for a while, and a good new year to you ok, i'll talk to you later.

Nov 3, 2012
Portugal
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
bbyrd009 said:
ah, no, sorry, what i am saying is that you are a hypocrite, smiling in the face of a Muslim friend, and all the while regarding them as lost without your conception of what can only be described as a death-centered religion, and which demonstrably manifests in death and destruction, and this speaking from both sides of your mouth. At least yelling at them would be honest.

So, you are "glad" that i am suggesting you will die if you do not change and accept Christ--only you are not accepting that a Muslim can know Christ within their own dogma, right?

Do you let them know that your model made Paul suicidal, the first time you talk to them about your "knowledge," or do you wait awhile for that one?

Do you need to read in Luke who will hear "get away from Me, you evildoers?"

Just because christianity is a basic faith does not mean that the christian walk is an easy one. The devil will attack christians with his fiery darts, he sometimes uses people and events in nature to do it. When someone is in this type of valley they may feel depressed and this is where Paul was in the "suicidal" parts you are mentioning. But You are making it into something complicated and confusing, more than it really is.

I am a hypocrite in my daily walk yes I have never said that I am not one but I am not a hypocrite for teaching what the Bible says about salvation because I don't take 1 verse out of context like you are often doing and make a doctrine or teaching out of it. I am teaching based on the entire context of Scripture. I have scripture to stand on and you are just trolling christians on here by responding to them with what are your own ideas "byrdology". Remember what James warns about those who desire to become teachers, we will be more harshly judged so what you said I say it right back at you, "what you are spitting out of your mouth it seems it just comes out of any side or something like that so watch what you are saying you may come to regret it", sorry if i misquoted you, go find it and read it for yourself . It seems all the things that other christians have accused you of doing, you are just spewing it right back out at other random christians and with no good reason... Since you are a very big troll, I will no longer indulge you and will not be posting on this thread anymore or highjacking this thread which was about missionaries... I'll read your reply but I won't be responding. Thanks take care.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
oh, because you currently condemn them to hell, and it would maybe be in your best interest to have at least one story for when you are put on trial for this condemnation, because believe me all of your blind peers, who nod approvingly whenever you spout some ignorant, bigoted Party Line stuff about Muslims that they also don't know the first Muslim yet--hence the "ignorant" there--right now are not going to be anywhere to be found, then, ok? Your testimony currently stands at "Well, i never actually met a Muslim, i just know they are all lost because they don't believe Jesus ezackly like i do." It is going to very quickly be established that you held the Bible to be God, which God has no problem with your beliefs, ok, as strange as that might sound--God only cares about your heart, and the physical descends from the spiritual--so the Bible is going to get pulled out, and you are going to be judged by that--which you are already condemned at that point, of course; when you judge, you are judged; and this part is strictly to make it plain to you--when you cannot reply to...well, the other passages that i am throwing at you right now, in a pointless, desperate attempt to (ostensibly) save you, lol, which believe me, i know beliefs descend from the state of one's heart, and how pointless it is to try and adjust a person's beliefs, ok, all is vanity, but beliefs descend from the spiritual, the state of the heart, so being as they are the fruit, they are what we look at. We'll just go with that for now.

You might ask yourself why i even post this, Stranger, since i get along with Muslims just fine, and you are not going to be swayed by a little commentary from some guy who lives in a van down by the river, obviously, so wth is even in this for me lol, why am i here. I would much rather be absent from the body right now, ok, just so you know. Matter of fact, that is just what i'm gonna do for a while, and a good new year to you ok, i'll talk to you later.
Why should I be put on trial because they reject Jesus Christ? The only trial I would worry over is that of God. And islam rejects God's Son. I accept God's Son.

I hold to the Bible being the Word of God. I hold that the koran is a lie. muhammed is a false prophet. islam is a false religion.

Oh, are you suicidal also? Beings how you get along with muslims so well, I don't blame you. Repent, and look to the real Jesus Christ

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hey judge, and maybe you won't be judged then, i am not the one who has to reap from that. If you think that is Jesus, leading you into condemnation of people you have never met, then who am i to discourage you, go for it.