What a Savior is Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He came to serve, not to be served. He taught from the Sciptures. He judged Pharrisres, scribes and saducees by those same Scriptures while showing grace to those deserving of it. He was Never heard yelling and arguing for self centered reasons. He never oppressed the meek and humble. He never did anything for selfish gain nor did he have his own agenda based on self centerredness. He came to save sinners. Not to get excited about his own power. He was an awesome Savior and still is today. I love that Savior because he accepted me as I was/am. Praise God for sending a Savior as rich in grace and love as Jesus.

Reactions: Helen

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some posts just get lost to replys I guess. Bless you and bless God for His truth. Amen Bro. Amen.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He came to serve, not to be served. He taught from the Sciptures. He judged Pharrisres, scribes and saducees by those same Scriptures while showing grace to those deserving of it. He was Never heard yelling and arguing for self centered reasons. He never oppressed the meek and humble. He never did anything for selfish gain nor did he have his own agenda based on self centerredness. He came to save sinners. Not to get excited about his own power. He was an awesome Savior and still is today. I love that Savior because he accepted me as I was/am. Praise God for sending a Savior as rich in grace and love as Jesus.

Goodness November 12...I did not even se this thread either.
So sorry to have missed it...we need many more of this type of posts to lift the gloom of negativity and judging off of the Site...I only got an Alert for this thread because I "follow"bbyrd009" so when he posts I get an alert ( most times...not always...but it does help with keeping up with the forums.)

Thank you fellow Canadian for that good OP. :)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. not only saving us, but the same qualities in his saving is the same in his manner as High Priest. Hebrews 4:14 "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need". not only is he a mighty Saviour, but he keeps me, as a little children I heard say, "He's fantastic". AMEN.

Peace in Yeshua the Living Christ. Jesus the Mighty One.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@101G AMEN!! That greatly blessed me...I needed that :)