what are so many mean people here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
williemac said:
#3...Get over it. There were brutal killings in ancient times for any number of reasons. If this even did happen, it would have been isolated and practiced by a minority.

#5. Jesus is not commanding anyone to get out of Babylon. There is a prophecy of a loud voice crying " Come out of her"
Get out and come out are not the same. The reality is that this is the loud shout that will be heard in the resurrection, also known as the rapture. It is a beckoning, not a command. We will leave Babylon when we leave this earth.

#6. No one is tolerating hateful practice, as I have already shared. Protection is not hatred. It is love. Even the human body has an immune system with little proteins (enzymes, probiotics) that seek out and destroy harmful entities.

#7. Half truths, partial truths, and outright slander, is more like it.
#3 so you are making excuse to justify disobedient and vicious fruit.

#5 So you dont know what Jesus is saying

#6 killing your enemy is hatred, Jesus did not practice killing His enemy to protect Himself. He got killed instead and His faithful servants did the same...

#7 So you have no prove what I am saying is those you are claiming.

There you have it. You cannot refute anything I claim.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
JB_Reformed Baptist said:
LOL!

So I guess if you've killed one you've killed them all. I wonder whether Hitler would get such a hearing as the one you suggest. All sins are not equal before God. Humanistic 'mumbo jumbo'.

James 2:10
New International Version (NIV)

10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

yet though we all deserve the punishment jesus took for us.. not one of you is the chief of sinners not even me... The bible sys St paul is ! and its interesting to note that st paul said this long after his conversion ..

I THINK Paul wants all of us christians to identyfy with being chief of sinners compared with innocent Jesus so that others know their is no sin greater than what God has done for them in Christ .

NOW The true christian faith is faith in the Triune God only---

yet of course we still want to be kind to others that are not christians .. even non christians know one wins the other side over more easly with love and concern for them than hate..

http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/c/h/i/chiefsin.htm

learning2love

Apr 6, 2013
WOW! Ya can really feel the "love". Salvation isn't based on anything we do or have done. Its based solely upon Jesus. We do nothing, but accept His gift of salvation. We can have a personal relationship with Him. Arguing over bible translations, the trinity, what kind of building you meet in for church, or whatever else doesn't make you "more spiritual" in God's eyes. It is not about you! Or what you do or don't do. Its simply and totally and completely all about Jesus.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
dripping yellow madness said:
This place is no fun at all! everyone calling people names and herattics and worse! You should be shamed of yourselfs. Jesus and Moses and God and being born atgain is really easy., all the silly stuff you argu about is so hurtful! but that is my 2 cents! haha!

It is called trying to wean the babes off the milk and onto eating the Meat of the Word... they must throw their temper tantrums.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Rebuking is not the same as defying the Word of Truth saying we do not want to hear these things it hurts our ears and cause us torment.

1 Cor 3:1-5
3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
KJV
Heb 5:12-14
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
KJV

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
This causes torment

spam.gif

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
BiggAndyy said:
Now the pot is calling itself a frying pan, funny stuff. :)
Heb 1:6-7
6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
KJV

We must burn some of that flesh off those who are fattened up on the milk to save the soul even Paul knew this when:
1 Cor 5:5
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
KJV

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
This causes torment

spam.gif
Why do you hate the meat of the Word and keep calling it spam as in unwanted junk mail? Do you know any scripture? How are you going to stand in these last days? You do understand that to reject the Word to be planted in you to be a doer of the Word is a spirit of ANTI-CHIRST right.

May I ask how old you children are BA and CRFTD?

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The churches of Christendom have shown what they are "made of ", by continuing to promote violence. For example, in the news today (4/7/13) is Coptic Christians in Egypt who were "angered by the killing of four Christians", clashing with a mob, "which exchanged rocks and firebombs....turning Cairo's main Coptic cathedral (St. Mark's Coptic Orthodox Cathedral) into battleground"(The Washington Post), even ranting "anti-government slogans" following "the funeral for the four Christians killed in sectarian clashes Saturday". Some held up a cross while crying.

Throughout its history, Christendom have sown seeds of violence. For instance, during the 100 days of the Rwandan genocide in 1994, between 800,000 to 1 million people were slaughtered. Yet the country professes to be approximately 80 percent Catholic.

Adolf Hitler and his political cabinet were Catholics, but at his behest, began WWII that resulted in the slaughter of an estimated 55 million people. So why are ones who call themselves "Christian" at times "mean" on this forum ? It is often because the churches have sought to settle disputes with violence rather following Jesus who "when being reviled...did not go reviling in return...but kept committing himself to the one (Jehovah God) who judges righteously."(1 Pet 2:23) This has become a mind-set, a pattern throughout Christendom's history.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coptic Christians in Egypt have been legally persecuted under the law for decades. They lead the protests which led to the muslim spring and after sucessfully overthrowing the last government, they have been treated even worse by the new muslim brotherhood leadership. i am not condoning their violence, but it is understable

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
afaithfulone4u said:
Why do you hate the meat of the Word and keep calling it spam as in unwanted junk mail? Do you know any scripture? How are you going to stand in these last days? You do understand that to reject the Word to be planted in you to be a doer of the Word is a spirit of ANTI-CHIRST right.
I don't hate the word. I hate unending spam. Your excessive postings are like spam that fills one's email inbox.

You need to step back and take a break and reevaluate just what is you are doing here. I understand that you see things that you think other people don't see, and that you need to teach them these things. But you are not the gifted teacher that you apparently think you are. You impress me as being a prima donna and make me feel that you want us to bow before you and kiss your ring.

Step back, take a breath, and try to learn what wisdom is. Clubbing everyone with scripture may make you feel special, but it doesn't edify the body of Christ.

And actually entertain the thought that you might be wrong about some things.

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aspen2 said:
Coptic Christians in Egypt have been legally persecuted under the law for decades. They lead the protests which led to the muslim spring and after sucessfully overthrowing the last government, they have been treated even worse by the new muslim brotherhood leadership. i am not condoning their violence, but it is understable
Because Coptic "Christians" have been "persecuted under the law", are they to turn around and give out violence ? Is it "understandable" that they would do this ? Only from the "world's" viewpoint, not God's. Jesus told his eleven faithful apostles: "These things I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you know that it hated me before it hated you. If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, on this account the world hates you. Bear in mind the word I said to you, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also....But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me."(John 15:17-21)

Therefore, how is a genuine Christian to respond to persecution ? With violence ? No. Hence, those that "return evil for evil" have disregarded Jesus words.(John 13:34, 35; Rom 12:17) The apostle Paul wrote: "Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written (at Deut 32:35): "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says Jehovah." But (as found at Prov 25:21, 22), "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink, for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head."(Rom 12:19, 20)

What does it mean for a genuine Christian to "heap fiery coals" upon someone who persecutes them ? By kindness toward an enemy, it like coals of fire placed in a furnace that is heated enough to smelt metal ores to bring forth the metal itself.

Hence, loving kindness toward someone who persecutes a true Christian can soften his anger and brings out the good in him, maybe whereby he too recognizes his wrong and turns toward the one true religion and comes to love Jehovah as well. This has happened many times, in which the persecutor has now become the persecuted. However, returning violence with violence shows that indeed such ones are not genuine, but counterfeit, as "weeds".(Matt 13:25)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Afo4u
Most times, it's because you are quoting out of context, based on your own understanding of what the word is actually saying. Cherry picking scripture all over the bible, is not teaching... :unsure:

DYM, this is a forum and a forum can consist of different denominations with varying points of view and depth of understanding/ revelation. I can say though...sometimes we agree. :)

Bless you!

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
This place is no fun at all! everyone calling people names and herattics and worse! You should be shamed of yourselfs. Jesus and Moses and God and being born atgain is really easy., all the silly stuff you argu about is so hurtful! but that is my 2 cents! haha!
If you were the devil or the devils child, where would you frequent? Christian or satanic forum?

If you knew someone was a devil and here only to stumble and sway your beloved brothers and sisters, how would you react?

If brothers and sisters clash, it's just a matter of time before they recognise each other and get along ;). This is the internet.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
jesus doesnt want us to follow him liek He is a recipe for pounf cake! haha! There are so many here to think there crap doesnt stink but they are the worst ones. and you are right arnie! I have seen some of the poeple on other forums and they are juist as nasty.
Dripping madness, haha! :wacko:

KingJ said:
If you were the devil or the devils child, where would you frequent? Christian or satanic forum?

If you knew someone was a devil and here only to stumble and sway your beloved brothers and sisters, how would you react?

If brothers and sisters clash, it's just a matter of time before they recognise each other and get along ;). This is the internet.
Good point(s)! :)

Angelina said:
Afo4u
Most times, it's because you are quoting out of context, based on your own understanding of what the word is actually saying. Cherry picking scripture all over the bible, is not teaching... :unsure:

DYM, this is a forum and a forum can consist of different denominations with varying points of view and depth of understanding/ revelation. I can say though...sometimes we agree. :)

Bless you!
:)

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
I don't hate the word. I hate unending spam. Your excessive postings are like spam that fills one's email inbox.

You need to step back and take a break and reevaluate just what is you are doing here. I understand that you see things that you think other people don't see, and that you need to teach them these things. But you are not the gifted teacher that you apparently think you are. You impress me as being a prima donna and make me feel that you want us to bow before you and kiss your ring.

Step back, take a breath, and try to learn what wisdom is. Clubbing everyone with scripture may make you feel special, but it doesn't edify the body of Christ.

And actually entertain the thought that you might be wrong about some things.
Astute observations. :)