what are so many mean people here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mar 8, 2013
This place is no fun at all! everyone calling people names and herattics and worse! You should be shamed of yourselfs. Jesus and Moses and God and being born atgain is really easy., all the silly stuff you argu about is so hurtful! but that is my 2 cents! haha!

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
dripping yellow madness said:
This place is no fun at all! everyone calling people names and herattics and worse! You should be shamed of yourselfs. Jesus and Moses and God and being born atgain is really easy., all the silly stuff you argu about is so hurtful! but that is my 2 cents! haha!
Are you here to just have fun? Serving Jesus is serious matter, friend.

When the thread gets heated, name calling starts. Even Jesus called names. It is just nature of serious topics. Many Jesus' servants are passionate about their faith or convictions.

I am not saying it is ok to go on bickering to be clear. I do my best not to bicker.

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Townsville, QLD. Australia
Welcome to the world of Christianity!

This is the typical scenerio:
I'm right and you're wrong, God agrees with me!
No! I'M right and YOU are wrong. God agrees with me!!
Have you not read the Bible? It says that YOU are wrong!
Have YOU not read the Bible? It says that YOU are wrong!!
Are you even a Christian?
What? It's YOU whose Christianity is questionable!
Etc, etc. etc.

You know what the main problem is? Most Christians believe the Bible to BE God! They haven't learned yet - and their leaders are not helping them - that 'God/Jesus' has little to do with the scriptures per se but MUCH MORE to do with being a 'heart' thing. I believe that unless this is rectified and the 'no frills' Gospel message is preached 'as is' AS IT SHOULD BE, the wheels will eventually fall off and mainstream Chistianity will crumble into a messy heap.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
There are a couple of people on this forum who are capable of having any type of christian discussion

The rest are nutbars kicked off other forums .... or still looking for an audience somewhere .... and they hate everything christians do .....

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
KCKID said:
You know what the main problem is? Most Christians believe the Bible to BE God! They haven't learned yet - and their leaders are not helping them - that 'God/Jesus' has little to do with the scriptures per se but MUCH MORE to do with being a 'heart' thing. I believe that unless this is rectified and the 'no frills' Gospel message is preached 'as is' AS IT SHOULD BE, the wheels will eventually fall off and mainstream Chistianity will crumble into a messy heap.
And some that are pulling at the wheels so hard I'm afraid their going to get a hernia LOL
527.gif
Queen James ring any bells wheel puller LOL

Reactions: KingJ
Mar 8, 2013
jesus doesnt want us to follow him liek He is a recipe for pounf cake! haha! There are so many here to think there crap doesnt stink but they are the worst ones. and you are right arnie! I have seen some of the poeple on other forums and they are juist as nasty.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
There are a couple of people on this forum who are capable of having any type of christian discussion

The rest are nutbars kicked off other forums .... or still looking for an audience somewhere .... and they hate everything christians do .....
So only a couple is capable of discussion according to your standards. Sorry, you are not good one to criticize any Jesus' followers because you are in the organization who approve of militant faith.

Militant faith is not of Jesus, friend. Jesus is prince of peace.

jesus doesnt want us to follow him liek He is a recipe for pounf cake! haha! There are so many here to think there crap doesnt stink but they are the worst ones. and you are right arnie! I have seen some of the poeple on other forums and they are juist as nasty.
May I ask what is your denomination?

thanks.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Then I suggest you find rest in the Lords peace instead of looking for rest where it can't be found----------->>> in others

You talk like one that can't smell their own farts as well. Rather self righteous yourself don't you think?
The only difference between you and Arnie and the ones you look down on is your own self exulted perspective.

Reactions: meshak
Mar 8, 2013
wow! I cant spell the word presumptuous so I wont try. just know that is what you were just now haha! I am not looking for peace, i already hav eit in spades! wish I could share it with you since you seem kind of runnin on empty in that department haha!

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Rex said:
And some that are pulling at the wheels so hard I'm afraid their going to get a hernia LOL
527.gif
Queen James ring any bells wheel puller LOL
I hadn't even heard of that version of the Bible before I came here to this forum. I still haven't heard any reference to it elsewhere. So, I can't comment on it other than to say that it sounds like a publication that deserves to be thrown into the trash. For my beliefs - beliefs that still differ from the beliefs of others - I can quite adequately back them up from the good ol' KING James Version of the Bible. I don't need another publication to help me to do so. Was that somehow your point, Rex?

When I was a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (well, I'm STILL officially a member but don't attend church) we were told about a new Bible publication called 'The Clear-Word Bible' which was designed, apparently, to support the 57 Fundamental Beliefs of the SDA Church. To the credit of my particular church, at least, THAT version of the Bible was also figuratively 'thrown into the trash' as well it should have been.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
meshak said:
Are you here to just have fun? Serving Jesus is serious matter, friend.

When the thread gets heated, name calling starts. Even Jesus called names. It is just nature of serious topics. Many Jesus' servants are passionate about their faith or convictions.

I am not saying it is ok to go on bickering to be clear. I do my best not to bicker.
You are right, Meshak.

Jesus called people names. Matthew 23 will clue people in.

Unity is not uniformity. True unity does not come at the expense of truth.

Reactions: meshak

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
wow! I cant spell the word presumptuous so I wont try. just know that is what you were just now haha! I am not looking for peace, i already hav eit in spades! wish I could share it with you since you seem kind of runnin on empty in that department haha!
Listen madness your the one that came to this forum and did nothing but complain from the beginning, you brought your stinking fruit in and slammed it on the table for everyone to see. So far it's been nothing but critical of everyone, something you claim you detest, check your self righteous basket at the door and try again.

KCKID is the same way all he ever wants to do is complain about everyone else and promote homosexuality kettle met pot

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
I dont have one. we are a house church
Why dont you attend church building? I am asking this because you sound very much like trinity believer.

thanks.

This is not such humble attitude, friend.

We should not just appear peaceful at expense of truth.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
wow! you are excitable arent you? thats ok though. I forgive you.
So now you you want to play spin the table LOL haven't spent much time on line I see.

Angelina even tried to encourage you to start a post of your own liking in your huff as you left last time, only to return with a negative thread topic, your part of the problem welcome to the melting pot christian theology.

BTW there is a spell check included with the user interface, I'm not poking fun at you but be warned when they can't find a weakness in your armor they will mock your grammer and spelling.

KCKID

Feb 14, 2013
Jesus doesnt want us to follow Him like He is a recipe for pound cake! haha! There are so many here who think their crap doesn't stink but they are the worst ones. And, you are right, Arnie! I have seen some of the people on other forums and they are just as nasty.
Your levity seems to be a little misplaced ...but then, why not, you are you . . . By the way, I 'cleaned' up your post a little so that it's easier to read. :)

I do tend to agree with you about the Jesus=recipe for pound cake analogy. That's the problem when the Bible is seen as equalling Jesus. People concentrate on the rules so much that ...well, they can't see the forest for the trees. While Christians would probably be loathe to admit this, there is often much narcissism - and, yes, nastiness - involved in their belief system. Even when they present reams and reams of scriptures - and some do! - usually with which to demean someone else they do so from a perspective of self-righteousness. They really do believe that those they preach to - in a condescending and nasty tone if need be - are deserving of such because they are perceived as being 'the sinner'.

Oh, by the way ...all nastiness, sarcasm and insults are presented in the spirit of l-o-v-e . . . :rolleyes: