What are these orbs people are seeing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I only know what God's Word shows about it. Like I said, how Hollywood portrays such things is a hoax to draw box office sales.

Ezekiel 1 with what Ezekiel saw is the best example in God's Word of the vehicles of that other dimension. And the one Ezekiel saw, God's throne was on it. Say that to an atheist and they'll probably say something like, "see, that was an alien Ezekiel saw; I told you we were created by the aliens and put here on earth!"
Could Ezekiel's chariot have been a space craft from another planet? Ancient alien theorists, say yes.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I briefly brought up this topic in another thread, but it probably deserves its own thread. Some of you may watch the show "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" and some of these orb videos are from that show, so you'll recognize them. Regardless, these things are often described as UAPs, ghosts, spirits, angels or simply orbs. Personally I think they are spirits, which means they could be angels, or spirits of some other type.

What are y'all's thoughts?
I have seen such orbs flying in the night on 4 different occasions, from a short distance.

I have been looking into this for some time, and according to the North, and the South, American native cultures, their Medicine Men can invoke their presence for healing purposes, and according to these Medicine Men orbs are "spirits" of unspecified kind, or "nature spirits".

According to Mr. Chris Bledsoe, the Holy Virgin Mary told him that the orbs are mostly angels, but sometimes souls of deceased people and animals.

Reactions: Freedm

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These photos are from different people all over the world. Notice that these orbs all look very similar, which I would not expect to see if these were all independent hoaxes. And these are just a few of the many photos that I've seen. There are probably thousands of such photos online, all posted by different people from different parts of the world. Either one hoaxer is responsible for all of these, taking the time to create thousands of different social media profiles to post these photos, or these are actual photos.

orb.photo.1.jpg

orb.photo.2.jpg

orb.photo.3.jpg

orb.photo.4.jpg

orb.photo.5.jpg

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having said that, I'm not sure how you're making a connection between this and the orbs.

The point I'm trying to make, is always keep God's Word as the Measure of all things. Don't be deceived by manifestations that may possibly originate from that other dimension, like UFOs, orbs, little green men with big eyes, etc. So that's not denying that such things can exist, it's about keeping to what God's Word shows about them. The vehicle Ezekiel saw had God's throne upon it, so that reveals what? It reveals that not all those vehicles of that other dimension are of the devil. It's kind of like cars in our world; there's both good people and bad people driving cars. Possibly the same thing in that other dimension with heavenly vehicles.

I reject the idea of aliens, period. However, there has been quite a bit of testimony about some who claim aliens are sampling human DNA in order to create hybrids. Now that may not be too far fetched, because of Genesis 6 about the angels which left their original estate and abode, and took wives of the flesh daughters of Adam, and produced the giant hybrid race which God commanded to be destroyed. But that wouldn't be actual aliens doing that DNA hybrid thing, it would still point to Satan's angels doing that.

What I'm getting at, is that I believe Satan's workers on earth in the past century have been slowly conditioning the world to accept the coming of Satan and his angels when the war of Revelation 12:7-9 happens at the end of this world, and try to claim those are benefactor aliens from another galaxy having come to help the human race out of the mess this world is in. But they will only be the tip of the iceberg, because when Satan comes with them, or is revealed to the world as God, they will use to that explain everything, but the whole show will just be one huge HO-AX. Don't believe it.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could Ezekiel's chariot have been a space craft from another planet? Ancient alien theorists, say yes.
Not with God's throne on it, no.

Ezek 1:26
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
KJV

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not with God's throne on it, no.

Ezek 1:26
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
KJV
I like the show "Ancient Aliens" but they do often misread scripture or draw outrageous conclusions. It's really the interesting evidence they present that I enjoy considering. There's definitely a lot of stuff in our ancient past (and in our present) that our books do not explain, and that's kind of the point of this thread. I'd like to understand God's universe better, so I'm trying to put some puzzle pieces together. I've found over the years, that the more open minded and less dogmatic I am, the more I discover.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I reject the idea of aliens, period. However, there has been quite a bit of testimony about some who claim aliens are sampling human DNA in order to create hybrids. Now that may not be too far fetched, because of Genesis 6 about the angels which left their original estate and abode, and took wives of the flesh daughters of Adam, and produced the giant hybrid race which God commanded to be destroyed. But that wouldn't be actual aliens doing that DNA hybrid thing, it would still point to Satan's FALLEN angels doing that.

I completely agree with you, brother. Check this out :

Aliens/nephillim at miami mall???

Ex-Pentagon Official CONFIRMS That Aliens Are Demons:​

Are Aliens and UFOs Demonic? Astrophysicist Reveals Why UFO Claims Aren't What They Seem:​

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like the show "Ancient Aliens" but they do often misread scripture or draw outrageous conclusions. It's really the interesting evidence they present that I enjoy considering. There's definitely a lot of stuff in our ancient past (and in our present) that our books do not explain, and that's kind of the point of this thread. I'd like to understand God's universe better, so I'm trying to put some puzzle pieces together. I've found over the years, that the more open minded and less dogmatic I am, the more I discover.

In my opinion, the Ancient Aliens were the FALLEN Angels.

The hidden intention of the show "Ancient Aliens" is to replace God with the FALLEN Angels.

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada