What Are You Up To Today?

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

חוכמה

Member
Jul 29, 2026
42
40
18
38
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
Gender
Male
Done with all the chores one has to indulge in to maintain.

Been reading the new testament again and taking notes to see what Jesus compelled us to do by His own word. Matthew 5 is particularly interesting.
 

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,054
32,032
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
This is about yesterday rather than today. Today I'm about to go to the gym for a couple of hours. Yesterday I had such a wonderful time with a friend in prayer, worship, and prophecy. Then we watched an awesome movie about Daniel. It was awe inspiring! :ntmetu

 
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
678
908
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Something is happening with me. Every Scripture, every song, every conviction is enough to bring me to tears today. I often want to draw near to God but this seems especially strong. Like an urging.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Riven and Angelina

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,054
32,032
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
Finally had my hair cut. It reminded me of Absalom after polling his hair every year. 2 Samuel 14:26 Chkl:
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
678
908
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Phone call with a dear friend, driving kids to appointments, biscuit pot pie for dinner.

Its cool and rainy. Tomorrow will be cool and sunny. Im looking forward to it!
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
678
908
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Im excited because it's 56 degrees and sunny! Perfect for picking out a fall outfit, running errands, taking the kids to the park on a whim!

There's lots of dishes in the sink to do but that's cause we ate well and it gives this housewife a purpose. Today's going to be great.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Seer - eagle
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
47,054
32,032
113
Hawkes Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Gender
Female
It's Saturday, so I am going to get physical with doing some yard work. Hopefully it will be a fine day. I need to get the garden beds prepared for spring planting...
 
  • Like
Reactions: TitusTwoWife

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
678
908
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Spent time with just daughter since son was at his grandparents house. I pushed her on the play swing in the yard and we played with chalk.

While I tidied the kitchen this morning, I put on Scripture songs. My brother called. Now Im just vegging out for a while.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
678
908
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Today was good. I got to relax a lot. And the kids were being very clever and lovable.