What Aspect Of Your Life Would You Most Like To Change?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
Say you could look back at yourself in 10 yesrs time, whatv would you focus on?

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
QUOTE (TallMan @ Mar 20 2009, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71113
Hey Tallman. (I'm 6'5"
smile.gif
)I've learned that if we focus on God - getting closer to Him through repentance, prayer, learning His Word (the Bible), and then doing what we're led to in an attempt to do His will, EVERYTHING ELSE is taken care of.However, when/if we don't, in 10 years there's no telling what mess we will find ourselves looking back at. In my experience, it won't be good!!Bless you all and to all a WONDERFUL weekend
smile.gif
Jim

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
QUOTE (TallMan @ Mar 20 2009, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71113
That's easy, I took a Sabbatical for 10 yrs. made it through 7 and realizedI am miserable if I am not busy involved with God's word. I didn't turn away from God or anything like that. I just took a simple rest, stayed up in the mountains, had little communication with family and friends. Enjoyed the best of nature and stars and snow and birds and views that were spectacular. And If I had it to do over, I would not have taken that, but remained as active and busy as could be for the Lord in every way. I wouldn't have taken a rest at all. I can't get enough of God. Thanks for asking that question. I just had this though a few times in the past year, I wasn't thinking to clear to just drop off and cool it for awhile. There is so much to learnand live and do for God, it is more satisfying to the heart and soul than just relaxing. Vickie