What benefit does it produce to make Jesus God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No wonder you can’t be corrected with scripture! Stop listening to that garbage!

I have Ephesians, portions of Romans, Titus, 2 Thessalonians, and 1-2 Peter on a CD in my car that’s on repeat.

And when I’m not driving I’m reading scripture any chance I get!

That’s how my flesh’s desire is kept in check! That’s how I’m protected from the likes of Chuck Missler and friends.
He has passed away now but was a good teacher. I enjoy the sermons more though.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you saying that “preachers and teachers” should read the Bible to us?

ABSOLUTELY!

“If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” (1 Peter 4:11)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Matthias

Like Jesus did:

“And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.” (Luke 4:14-16)

Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
ABSOLUTELY!

“If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” (1 Peter 4:11)

If that is so, and if that is all they should do, then why could we not just sit home in our bathrobes and fuzzy slippers and listen to an audio Bible?

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
@Matthias

Like Jesus did:

“And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.” (Luke 4:14-16)

Yes. But he also commented on what he read. Right?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that is so, and if that is all they should do, then why could we not just sit home in our bathrobes and fuzzy slippers and listen to an audio Bible?

What did Noah have in his days?

An audio Bible directly from God!

“And God said unto Noah…” (Genesis 6:13)

No one else was saved in the entire world in his time.

The days of Noah are upon us all over again.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Noah have in his days?

An audio Bible directly from God!

“And God said unto Noah…” (Genesis 6:13)

No one else was saved in the entire world in his time.

The days of Noah are upon us all over again.
I wish God would speak to me that way and give me instructions audibly

Reactions: Matthias

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish God would speak to me that way and give me instructions audibly

Oh my friend.

He does this through his word.

“And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.” (1 Samuel 3:21)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my friend.

He does this through his word.

“And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.” (1 Samuel 3:21)
John 1:18 KJV
[18] No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I didn't read your post...it was WAY too long and as I said ease up it is a discussion. So keep it short and simple.
You didn't read my post. Because it was Wayyy too looonggg...How about me playing you a Elvis song...In the Chapel..ever heard that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.