What books are you currently reading?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“A parent or a teacher has only his lifetime; a good book can teach forever.” - Louis L’Amour

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’m currently reading The Jewish Origins of Christianity and the Separation of the Church and Synagogue, written by Jerry Neal

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’m currently reading Revelation: A Search for Faith in a Violent Religious World, written by Dennis Covington

Glen55

Sep 4, 2015
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Animals play conscience rules even MAN copy, insect like ants try to keep wasp, ant eaters long mouth sucks ants can defeat ants even bees so religions no safer if feed superior mind have weak buildings ink and paper burn to easy better protection consciences mind and heart can leave flesh lust just temporary master of religions outside elements keep them busy tradistions try to allow only certain folks attend holy days actually falsh and idolizes elements earth creations get most celebrations for creations a weak mistake of whats Creation neither male or female certainly not jew or gentile elements try sonship but still leavened floods so Potter over employed for ship holes MAN will like groundhog day movie cause better WILL from riddles like never need temple of church certainly only alive ONE SON becomes I AM.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’m currently reading The Early Christian Attitude To War, written by C. John Cadoux

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“People stop thinking when they cease to read.” - Denis Diderot

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’m currently reading Christian Liberty: A New Testament Perspective, written by James D.G. Dunn.