What books are you currently reading?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Read more books than those who have a formal education, developing this into a lifelong habit.” - Robert Greene

Reactions: APAK

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A book which is often neglected, to the detriment of those who do.

Reading any book of the Hebrew Bible is a wise investment in defense against the abomination of Gnosticism.

I mis spelled it, didn't I? Lol Not enough coffee yet

2 Chronicles!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I mis spelled it, didn't I? Lol Not enough coffee yet

2 Chronicles!

Spelling is important but reading is more important. I’m not a coffee drinker (just never acquired a taste for it and gave up after three attempts; it’s tea for me) but I knew what you intended to write. Enjoy the coffee. Steady as she goes.

My grandfather instilled in me the importance of reading the Bible daily. I can’t even imagine what my life would be like without reading the Bible every day.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spelling is important but reading is more important. I’m not a coffee drinker (just never acquired a taste for it and gave up after three attempts; it’s tea for me) but I knew what you intended to write. Enjoy the coffee. Steady as she goes.

My grandfather instilled in me the importance of reading the Bible daily. I can’t even imagine what my life would be like without reading the Bible every day.

I guess you could say that I am a Coffeeholic, lol. I drink coffee all day long.