What books are you currently reading?

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
36,197
25,820
113
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Gender
Male
1790648811000.png

* The Wealth Money Can’t Buy, written by Robin Sharma *
 

Matthias

Well-Known Member
May 3, 2022
36,197
25,820
113
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Gender
Male
“It depends on what we read, after all manner of Professors have done their best for us. The true University of these days is a Collection of Books.” - Thomas Carlyle
 

Wick Stick

Well-Known Member
Sep 21, 2023
2,603
1,554
113
46
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What am I reading?

I don't really have a book right now. I picked a Star Wars book, but a hundred pages in it kind of failed to capture my attention and I haven't picked it back up in about a month.

I was also reading Heiser's Unseen Realm, but every time I read it I find myself annoyed. This is unfortunately pretty normal for me with regards to modern theology books.