What did Jesus Fulfill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In September the Fall feasts begin, the first is the day of Trumpets, this feast is a feast that starts with the sighting of the first sliver of the new moon!!!! we know the times and seasons, BUT the Day and the Hour, NO MAN knows. the end of the time of the Gentiles will happen on this day. IN MY OPINION, So if you see something bad happen in Israel around the 21-23 of September, you might want to start rely Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has His Own Calendar, which is based on the cycle of the Moon, all Feasts days are established by the sighting of new Moons. day of Trumpets is on the day 1 of the new month, then the 10 days of awh, on the 10th day is Day of Atonement, it is a required Fast, no food or drink, a solom day, this is no party! when God decides who lives or dies. then on the 14th day we have the Feast of booths, which lasts 7 days, with the 8th day being the Day Of The Lord. I Pray that we Have another Year, But we will see, to many things happening around us! WITH THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER TO ALL ON THIS SIGHT, MAY YOU BE BLESSED AND GOD BE WITH YOU!!!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In September the Fall feasts begin, the first is the day of Trumpets, this feast is a feast that starts with the sighting of the first sliver of the new moon!!!! we know the times and seasons, BUT the Day and the Hour, NO MAN knows. the end of the time of the Gentiles will happen on this day. IN MY OPINION, So if you see something bad happen in Israel around the 21-23 of September, you might want to start rely Praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has His Own Calendar, which is based on the cycle of the Moon, all Feasts days are established by the sighting of new Moons. day of Trumpets is on the day 1 of the new month, then the 10 days of awh, on the 10th day is Day of Atonement, it is a required Fast, no food or drink, a solom day, this is no party! when God decides who lives or dies. then on the 14th day we have the Feast of booths, which lasts 7 days, with the 8th day being the Day Of The Lord. I Pray that we Have another Year, But we will see, to many things happening around us! WITH THE LOVE OF OUR FATHER TO ALL ON THIS SIGHT, MAY YOU BE BLESSED AND GOD BE WITH YOU!!!
"It is finished."
  • The 10th day speaks of Christ paying the price on the cross, and the completion thereof. It is the cross which sealed the fate of Israel "the dead in Christ", and made way for the coming of the Holy Spirit to be sent to "the living" "in Christ."
  • The Feast of Booths is the time of "Christ coming in the flesh" (three days after the cross) when He rose from the dead, that by His going to the Father He would send the Holy Spirit and the spirit of God could be poured out upon all people, as spoke Joel the prophet. This also mirrors the days of the fallen captives throughout all of history, a time, times, and half a time.
  • It is the 8th day, the Day of the Lord that is "finished" (for He has come, was crucified, rose again, and entered His rest), but does not come to all, except "each in his own order." 1 Corinthians 15:23
...So, not to worry. Of course, there are still wars and rumors of wars, floods, tribulations, etc.

Last edited:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
y'all are all invited to the Fear Mongering False Prophet Roast and Potluck October 1st, y'hear? Bring a side dish lol

I said this was Just my Opinion!! But I have been following this Calendar for 16 years, and it works Perfectly.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
you can be confident nothing (unless it has been engineered) will happen, precisely because millions of people are looking for something to happen. Now of course that does not mean that nothing will happen, either. If i were Soros i'm not sure how i could pass up on such an opportunity myself

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

well I find it interesting that the Lord mentioned by more then one prophet that He will require the nations to honor the feast of tabernacles "booths" in His administration of the world at Zion, to the point of punishment for that nation that doesn't comply. but its only the feast of tabernacles though.

a tabernacle is a dwelling and our bodies are a dwelling, and we are the place for the dwelling of the Holy Spirit in the earth. and there is the resurrection from the leaving of a temporary dwelling to a permanent one. and the booth were temporary dwellings in the desert before there permanent dwellings in what is now Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well I find it interesting that the Lord mentioned by more then one prophet that He will require the nations to honor the feast of tabernacles "booths" in His administration of the world at Zion, to the point of punishment for that nation that doesn't comply. but its only the feast of tabernacles though.

a tabernacle is a dwelling and our bodies are a dwelling, and we are the place for the dwelling of the Holy Spirit in the earth. and there is the resurrection from the leaving of a temporary dwelling to a permanent one. and the booth were temporary dwellings in the desert before there permanent dwellings in what is now Israel.

As I said in my last post, only in my opinion that this is what I believe to be the day that might end the time of the Gentiles, I agree with what you say about temporary and permanent Tabernacles, But there is the change also from the physical world to the new heavens and Earth, which I believe is the Great Tribulation, there will be many things that have never happened! and that will never happen again! Terrible things!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, not saying that any are wrong, or right, but consider this. yes, he completed the Law. but as to being done away with?..... consider this. 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, ect...

and our righteousness is in Christ Jesus, and we're in Christ Jesus, so the Law do not apply to us. good, but consider this, as the apostle Paul said in 1 Timothy 1:9 the Law is for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, ect... correct. now, Romans 2:11-14 "For there is no respect of persons with God. 2 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law". God cannot judge by the Law if it's abolish. the Law as the apostle states is for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, ect... it's only abolish, or none effect for those in Christ Jesus. but there are those who want to live in the Law as the apostle said. which no man can, because the daily sacrifice is ended. but there are those who are made for destruction. and if one "WANT" to live that way then God is no respect of person, and the Law is a fair Judgment for them who refuse his Christ, and want to be unders law instead of Grace.

Be blessed.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said in my last post, only in my opinion that this is what I believe to be the day that might end the time of the Gentiles, I agree with what you say about temporary and permanent Tabernacles, But there is the change also from the physical world to the new heavens and Earth, which I believe is the Great Tribulation, there will be many things that have never happened! and that will never happen again! Terrible things!

well in the case of what bodies we may have, don't hold me to it but I do believe Jesus mentions we will have the same as He has risen. which would seem we would have full power over its form or no form, as He did when He visited the Apostles. but yes there is a marriage of Heaven and earth, but its more of, we are in God's place in the earth but as of now (except for the body that Jesus rose up from the dead), is unacceptable in the Presence of God the Father. we must remember He chose man for the indwelling of His Presence, and our bodies are made of earth. so the earthen vessel, if you will, is contaminated, again except for the body Jesus rose up. we experience the Presence of God because the Father sees us through His Beloved Son, but to be as Jesus is, is another thing.

as far as the term "great tribulation", (I know, you didn't say great trib.)we must remember the scripture OT and NT is written by Jews to the Jews except for epistles directed otherwise. but then again those are written to those who are grafted in to the same promises.
anyway in the Jewish view of those Jews that would have an Israel and a temple again, just how great of a tribulation have they experienced for almost 2000 yr's? which came to a head during WWII.

but yes there is some events in what looks like the near future that the Lord says will not be like ever before. I go back to the flying scrolls or rolls. if you give it some thought the two that were with Jesus when He ascended told the apostles that Jesus would return to that very spot, of which is the Mt. of Olives and if you consider just how much effect a large volcano eruption can region havoc on the atmosphere, and the explosion of the Mt of Olives mentioned by the prophets that creates that valley could do exactly the same. also in a thunder storm its lightening and then thunder but with a volcano its thunder from the eruption then lightening from the cloud afterwards. so when you read in scripture "thunder and lightening", what are they talking about?

just to throw a little evil your way,(cuze I like you so much) back in Jan 2010 the Russians were all concern about a anticipated asteroid that is to stay in the solar system for 7 years. and there fear was it could bring havoc on the earth, and was calling for an international effort to deal with it. since then it been swept under the rug so to speak. not even sure you can still find the article. anyway the year its suppose to show is 2029. I mentioned on some other thread about what did the Lord mean by "time" in the time times and a half, got nothing there of course but the only time I am aware of biblically is Adam to the flood. which is 1600 and some years I think 56 don't remember. anyway multiply that by 3.5 minus 7 see how close you get. in the Hebrew to Georgian. needless to say that's speculation at best.

it is 1656 yr's

Last edited:
Reactions: H. Richard