What does being born again mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture says we're redeemed OUT OF the nations, and FROM the world. So the unbelieving nations and world are not redeemed. Redemption is through faith in Jesus. Redemption in the bible is only ever applied to "His people", His chosen.

Someone who has no testimony of Jesus can't be a witness for Him. It's really tragic the way Catholicism gets people to put their faith in sacraments and ritual, and in the priests and popes who conduct them, instead of in Jesus. And how it tries to convert lost souls to the Church instead of to Jesus. "No man cometh to the Father but by me" and "If ye have not the Son ye have not the Father either."

Even Cornelius, a Roman soldier, who was a good man and feared God and gave to the poor.....still had to be saved and begotten through the gospel, when the Lord sent Peter to him to preach it. Now he was right in doing good and fearing God and would reap blessing for this life, just as the Jews would reap blessing in this life for doing good and obeying God's laws......but that couldn't save them and give them eternal life after this short little life is over. They still needed Jesus and the gospel and of course Jesus even came to them first to offer them salvation through Him. Through FAITH IN HIM, not faith in sacraments/rituals or church/temple.

The bible says this: All our righteousness is as filthy rags. And that the Jews sought salvation not by faith but by seeking to establish their own righteousness (in performing rituals) rather than submitting to the righteousness of Christ.

I pray you will turn from having faith in things that can't save and place your faith in Jesus Christ. It's a faith not of ourselves, but must be given by Him, but we can seek Him for it. Ask, seek and knock and the door will be opened to you.

Faith yes!
Faith alone never!

Lk 2:10
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Jn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Ephesians 1:7
In whom we have redemptionthrough his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Romans 3:24
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Hebrews 9:12
Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Hebrews 9:15
And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you be saved without a priest?

Worship

Adoration: rev 7-12
Propitiatory reparation: Jn 1:29 rom 3:25
1 Jn 2:2 1 Jn 4:10
Thanksgiving: Phil 4:6
Petition: Phil 4:6

Spirit and truth:

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Lamb of God:

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 cor 5:7 …For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Christ is Eternal priest:

Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Christ is High priest:

Heb 7:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

Low priests / priesthood:

There must be low priests in the same order for a high priest to be over them. And the word in scripture “priesthood” is plural.

The holy sacrifice of Christ:

Holy sacrifice of Christ is offered eternally, the office of a priest is to offer sacrifice, Christ is eternal priest so He offers an eternal sacrifice! Both by the high priest and the low priesthood.

once for all:

once bloody on the cross and for all time unbloody sacrifice, pure offering or clean oblation.

Jesus Christ at the last supper ordained the apostles as priests in the order of melchisedec, to offer His eternal sacrifice as he commanded them; do this in memory of me.

Do this in remembrance of me!

Luke 22:19
And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

1 Corinthians 11:25
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Malachi 1:11

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

A pure offering:
A Clean oblation:
An Unbloody sacrifice:

New covenant Temple: the body of Christ! Jn 2:19
Ark of the new covenant: Lk 1:35
New covenant Sacrifice of Christ:
Acts 20:28 Eph 2:13 heb 9
heb 10:19
Priesthood of Christ: heb 7:17

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 3:5

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Hello, took some time to make a video on this subject, hopefully guided by the Holy Spirit to explain the verses talked about in John Chapter with Jesus and nicodemus.

Seen here

May it help anyone to come to some understanding about these things.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you be saved without a priest?

Worship

Spirit and truth:

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Lamb of God:

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Christ is High priest:

Heb 7:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

There must be low priests in the same order for a high priest to be over them. And the word in scripture “priesthood” is plural.

Holy sacrifice of Christ is offered eternally, the office of a priest is to offer sacrifice, Christ is eternal priest so He offers an eternal sacrifice! Both by the high priest and the low priesthood.

once for all:

once bloody on the cross and for all time unbloody sacrifice, pure offering or clean oblation.

Jesus Christ at the last supper ordained the apostles as priests in the order of melchisedec, to offer His eternal sacrifice as he commanded them; do this in memory of me.

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.

A pure offering:
A Clean oblation:
An Unbloody sacrifice:

Yes.....Jesus is high priest over the priesthood of all believers.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The city on a hill is heavenly Zion, not Rome and not Jerusalem......who are born again are "born in Zion", and like Abraham seeking the city that is ABOVE.

And you can't understand heavenly things until you are born from above and have the spirit of God dwelling in you. You need to come to Jesus thee faith, and I pray you will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim B

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.....Jesus is high priest over the priesthood of all believers.

If Jesus is high priest and savior then the answer is no, you cannot be saved without a priest!

Not believers, they are only catechumens! Faith and baptism are required to become Christians

Christ is high priest according to the order of melchisedec heb 7:17 so there must be low priests according to the same order

Worship

Spirit and truth:

Lamb of God:

Christ is High priest:

once for all:

A pure offering:
A Clean oblation:
An Unbloody sacrifice:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The city on a hill is heavenly Zion, not Rome and not Jerusalem......who are born again are "born in Zion", and like Abraham seeking the city that is ABOVE.

And you can't understand heavenly things until you are born from above and have the spirit of God dwelling in you. You need to come to Jesus thee faith, and I pray you will.

the new covenant church
The kingdom of God is the new and heavenly Jerusalem the spiritual new heaven and earth

holy mother church! Gal 4:26

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, took some time to make a video on this subject, hopefully guided by the Holy Spirit to explain the verses talked about in John Chapter with Jesus and nicodemus.

Seen here

May it help anyone to come to some understanding about these things.

Context of Jn 3:5 “born again”

John1:26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not; (John prepared the way by baptism)

John 2:6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. (Old covenant prefiguring of baptism, purification from sin)(His disciples believed because the ever Virgin mother of God interceded Jn 2:11)

John3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (Baptism)

(Key verse! Actions speak louder than words: verse 22)

John 3:22 After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized. 23 And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.(Baptism / water)

John 4:1 When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John.

Born again means Baptismal regeneration!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A sacrament is an oath! A sacred promise from God! Ez 36:25-27

Jesus says: I remind you you’re still under oath!

A sacrament is an outward sign for all men including infants And a gift from God to help us see what he does inwardly and invisibly by his grace!

As grace Washes our souls in the merits of Jesus blood from original and personal sin, so the outward action of washing is visible!

without the outward action the inward action cannot take place!

Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 water and washing
acts 22:16 wash away your sin!

Jn 3:5 Born again BY water and the spirit! Not by “faith alone”!

They did not go to Jerusalem and preach “accept Christ as you’re personal Lord and savior “

They went to the river (water) and they baptized! Jn 3:22

A covenant requires an outward sign of the inward action of grace!

Ez 36:25 I will sprinkle you with clean water and you shall be made white as snow.

Acts 22:16 washing away your sins.

Eph 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism.

1 pet 3:21 baptism saves you.

Baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

Christ instituted the holy church for the salvation of all men, (repent and believe the gospel, with the institution of the sacraments to convey grace to sanctify souls!

Effects of faith & baptism!

Ez 36:25-27 washed in baptism, with a new heart and the Spirit
Jn 3:5 born again in baptism
Mk 16:16 faith & baptist
Acts 2:38 repentance & baptism
Acts 8:36-38 faith & baptism
Acts 22:16 baptism washes away sin
Rom 6:3 died with Christ
Col 2:12 risen with Christ
1 cor 12:13 baptized into the church
Gal 3:27 by baptism put on Christ
2 Tim 1:10 brought to life
2 cor 5:17 new creation
Eph 1:13 sealed by the Holy Spirit
Eph 2:1&5 brought to life in baptism
Eph 4:5 one baptism
Eph 5:26 faith and baptism
Titus 3:5 baptismal regeneration
1 pet 1:2 washed in Christ’s blood
1 pet 2:9 and not the kingdom of light
1 pet 3:20-21 baptism saves us!

“Faith alone” accomplishes nothing!
1 cor 13:2 even all faith (alone) without charity avails NOTHING!!!

Faith and baptism!

Scripture says none of the things about “Faith alone”!

2 Peter 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The Christian sacrament of baptism is the Initiation into the new covenant and must be ministered to you by the apostles!

“Faith alone”

Questions

where does scripture says we have died with Christ by “faith alone”?

Rom 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

where does scripture say we are members of Christ and his church by “faith alone”?

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

where does scripture says we put on Christ by “faith alone”?

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Where does scripture say our sins are washed away by “faith alone”?

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

where does scripture say we are saved or justified by “faith alone”?

1 pet 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!

The only reference in scripture to “faith alone” is James 2:24 NOT BY “FAITH ALONE”?

2 pet 1: 11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

How can you enter by your own if it must be ministered to you? Baptism is done unto you, “not do it yourself by faith alone”

Jn 3:5 born again by faith alone?

Where is “Accept Christ as your personal lord & savior” is found in scripture?

They did not go preaching this line but went immediately to the river and baptized Jn 3:22

Acts 22:16
And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Eph 4:5 one baptism

Why don’t it say one teeny tiny little act of “faith alone”???

When we first believed we are saved?

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

How can salvation be nearer than when we first believed if you’re saved by believing?

1 pet 1:9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.

How can salvation happen when we first believed if it’s the end?

If salvation is by “faith alone” then faith would be the greatest!
1 cor 13:13 charity is the greatest!

Even all faith much less “faith alone” without charity avails nothing!
1 cor 13:2

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the new covenant church
The kingdom of God is the new and heavenly Jerusalem the spiritual new heaven and earth

holy mother church! Gal 4:26

The city that is ABOVE is our mother. Gal. 4:26

Not any church or city here below, and definitely not the Catholic church.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If Jesus is high priest and savior then the answer is no, you cannot be saved without a priest!

Not believers, they are only catechumens! Faith and baptism are required to become Christians

Christ is high priest according to the order of melchisedec heb 7:17 so there must be low priests according to the same order

Worship

Spirit and truth:

Lamb of God:

Christ is High priest:

once for all:

A pure offering:
A Clean oblation:
An Unbloody sacrifice:

Order of Melchizedek simply implies a SPIRITUAL/HEAVENLY eternal order, NOT EARTHLY and temporal.

Heb 7:12

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Heb 7:14

For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda (not Levi/Aaron); of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Heb 7:24

But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

1Pe 2:5

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1Pe 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light

(Interesting how Catholicism is like a mirror image of Judaism in many ways.)

Catholic doctrine sure does overthink and complicate things. (As I’ve pointed out before, the carnal mind is indeed ENMITY against God.) The Lord has made it SIMPLE. And we are told in scripture “DO NOT GO BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN.” The Lord doesn’t take kindly when we ADD TO HIS WORD (or take away from it). Unless you have a testimony to share of having met Jesus, of being translated from darkness to light, of receiving revelation of Him, of your life changing miraculously, I’m finished here. May God grant you His true light going forward.

Communion is another topic for another day. But just will share this, that it is by proxy not by transubstantiation, as the Lord by His Spirit was gracious to give me understanding one day.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The city that is ABOVE is our mother. Gal. 4:26

Not any church or city here below, and definitely not the Catholic church.

Seek ye first the kingdom!

not of this world but in this s world, we also are not of this world but we are in this world!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Christ appointed Peter, the apostles, and their successors to govern the church and administer the kingdom until He returns in glory!

Submission and obedience to them is submission and obedience to Christ!

Like Joseph under pharaoh the king and his brothers bowed in obedience to Him as God willed!

But Protestant fundamentalists will not, for satan the first Protestant was in rebellion against God saying: I will not serve! I will not obey!

So who is you’re leader?

All those who submit and obey are Christ’s!

Those who do not are satan’s!

Christ the king!

The king of kings!

Christ is King of Glory!

Kingdom established by God!
Isa 2:2
Dan 2: 44
Micah 4:1

One, holy, catholic, (universal) and apostolic! And all nations and all people shall flow into it! All must submit and obey the king of glory!

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Gal 4: 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

(Holy mother church)

Philologos

Jul 19, 2022
Jacksonville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The phrase “ask Jesus into your heart” is not in the Bible. Believing in your heart is biblical:

Believing that Jesus is the Son of God.

Believing that God raised Jesus from the dead.

“…If thou believest with all thine heart… that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” (Acts 8:37)

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

There’s no teaching in the Bible instructing us to “ask Jesus into our heart”.

Great question!

True, the Bible doesn’t instruct us to say those, or any other, words. The phrase, like many other found used, is a tradition. It’s merely a way for the individual to have a mental image or way to feel involved openly with the process of becoming a believer. Not inherently bad, but shouldn’t be considered necessary to use any specific words.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Order of Melchizedek simply implies a SPIRITUAL/HEAVENLY eternal order, NOT EARTHLY and temporal.

Heb 7:12

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Heb 7:14

For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda (not Levi/Aaron); of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Heb 7:24

But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

1Pe 2:5

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

1Pe 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light

(Interesting how Catholicism is like a mirror image of Judaism in many ways.)

Catholic doctrine sure does overthink and complicate things. (As I’ve pointed out before, the carnal mind is indeed ENMITY against God.) The Lord has made it SIMPLE. And we are told in scripture “DO NOT GO BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN.” The Lord doesn’t take kindly when we ADD TO HIS WORD (or take away from it). Unless you have a testimony to share of having met Jesus, of being translated from darkness to light, of receiving revelation of Him, of your life changing miraculously, I’m finished here. May God grant you His true light going forward.

Communion is another topic for another day. But just will share this, that it is by proxy not by transubstantiation, as the Lord by His Spirit was gracious to give me understanding one day.
Hi @Lizbeth Yes, it is often forgotten that the law was changed, Hebrews 7.12.

What we now have is better than the law, Hebrews 7.19.

Reactions: Lizbeth