What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart breaks finding out the horrors inflicted by satan through humanity, TO HUMANITY. And we know that there will be tears in heaven, with a tree where people will wipe away their sorrows, -- where healing and restoration will begin.

But NONE of this absolves us here on earth from taking our responsibility to usher those criminals into their eternity.

Bobby Jo

are you a survivor of trafficking if its okay to ask? you dont have to answer if you wish to keep it private...

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this, @lilygrace. Dylan Groves is in process, seeking freedom and speaking out. She has a lot of deprogramming ahead of her, and yet she has a lot of truth to share from her own experiences as a survivor of SRA/MK. I share her stance on Trump. I believe it is very accurate.

I do pray she finds Jesus.

I understand she has alters who (were programmed thru trauma to) identify as lesbian. Yet she also has a boyfriend. These are different alter personalities presenting in this video. It's horrible what they do to children born into this system. And SRA/MK is the most extreme level of human trafficking.

She is speaking on something I have seen myself ...staged traffic busts as a front for re-trafficking victims while appearing to the public eye to be doing a good thing. I HAVE SEEN IT. I have seen a so-called Christian advocacy organization and a church used as fronts in connection the FBI for this very purpose. I could say more....
i believe she also identified as non binary but i am not 100 percent sure. havent seen new videos or updates from her for a long time

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But NONE of this absolves us here on earth from taking our responsibility to usher those criminals into their eternity.
Of course not. That's why I advocate for and support other survivors in their process to freedom and healing. Each survivor of multigenerational SRA/MK who comes to freedom represents generations after (should the Lord tarry) who have a chance for freedom, as well as the ripple effect on those in their families, and those around them, etc.

The real battle and warfare is done in the trenches by survivors and the few who walk alongside them. It isn't done without a high price and cannot be done without Christ.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you saying trump and mike pence are the ones being spoken of in rev. 11?

Dear LG,

I can no longer attest to Pence. It could be Pence (not likely), or Flynn (maybe), or JFK Jr. (most likely), or some other which may appear. But I do expect that Trump is ONE of the TWO Prophets, given our point in Time and History.

Of course, we'll definitely know when the whole world mourns seeing these Two Men lying dead in the street, -- but many should know before that occurrence.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear LG,

I can no longer attest to Pence. It could be Pence (not likely), or Flynn (maybe), or JFK Jr. (most likely), or some other which may appear. But I do expect that Trump is ONE of the TWO Prophets, given our point in Time and History.

Of course, we'll definitely know when the whole world mourns seeing these Two Men lying dead in the street, -- but many should know before that occurrence.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

what if the two prophets will be someone no one knows. someone weak, lowly and nameless like so many over looked in scripture? never m ind about the moses and elijah theory. no one will know til it occurs.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...no one will know til it occurs.

Ummmmm, I believe it's occurring (the Ministry, -- not the "Lying Dead") as we speak, -- just as some recognized Jesus in his Ministry, yet others were oblivious and Doubted HIM even AFTER HIS Crucifixion, Resurrection, and appearing to the Disciples.

And so we watch and see!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you a survivor of trafficking if its okay to ask? you dont have to answer if you wish to keep it private...

Dearest LG,

I had no awareness of this subject until @TLHKAJ brought it to our attention. -- Who could IMAGINE such horrors, such atrocities? And it breaks my heart contemplating the evils visited by satan upon mankind, -- especially by our own participants.

And I can't imagine the trauma of our Military as they recover the captives from the DUMBs, being a witness to the carnage. -- There is NO LIMIT OF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION which should be Visited upon these perpetrators for their transgressions. It's beyond words, but not beyond ACTIONS.

And I THANK @TLHKAJ for her testimony so that we might be AWAKENED to ACTION, and bring satan and his host to their abode for the Thousand Years until their final demise.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither of the two witnesses will be a self seeking, unrepentant narcissistic racist womanizing pervert who sexualizes their own daughters.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest LG,

I had no awareness of this subject until @TLHKAJ brought it to our attention. -- Who could IMAGINE such horrors, such atrocities? And it breaks my heart contemplating the evils visited by satan upon mankind, -- especially by our own participants.

And I can't imagine the trauma of our Military as they recover the captives from the DUMBs, being a witness to the carnage. -- There is NO LIMIT OF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION which should be Visited upon these perpetrators for their transgressions. It's beyond words, but not beyond ACTIONS.

And I THANK @TLHKAJ for her testimony so that we might be AWAKENED to ACTION, and bring satan and his host to their abode for the Thousand Years until their final demise.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

I appreciate the kind words and acceptance of my testimony despite the fact we disagree strongly on Trump.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither of the two witnesses will be self seeking, unrepentant narcissistic racist womanizing perverts who sexualize their own daughters.

Dearest T,

Not to digress, but of such were David, Paul, and others, -- including me --, in various sinful state. It's our sinful nature, not our GODLY CALLING.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dc8628a4377fc6b6.png

... makes one wonder exactly WHO is FINALLY releasing these Posts to an AWAKENED PUBLIC, -- and what WE'RE supposed to DO with this INFORMATION!

Matt. 26:40 And he came to the disciples and found them sleeping; and he said to Peter, “So, could you not watch with me one hour?

And don't just Wake Up: Pray, Watch, Take Action, -- DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING!
Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
525b2b8a6614c783.jpg

It's right in front of our eyes.
Bobby Jo

See how fast people buy or not. I work in tbe book industry and they can up the prices real high. Especially college ones the CIA reference makes me look more than twice though.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest T,

Not to digress, but of such were David, Paul, and others, -- including me --, in various sinful state. It's our sinful nature, not our GODLY CALLING.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Of course ...yet the deciding factor that transitions us from "such" to servants of God is confession of Jesus Christ, our need for the Savior, and repentance...all things Trump has not done.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how fast people buy or not. I work in tbe book industry and they can up the prices real high. Especially college ones the CIA reference makes me look more than twice though.

Ummmm, I don't believe this is about bound-paper for sale, but instead about child trafficking. Are you aware that Wayfair is a VERY popular child trafficking site, and that children are also trafficked on other popular sites typical of Facebook, Walmart, and many others?

And normally where children are sold upwards of thousands of dollars, who can guess what a "used" child is "worth".

Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm, I don't believe this is about bound-paper for sale, but instead about child trafficking. Are you aware that Wayfair is a VERY popular child trafficking site, and that children are also trafficked on other popular sites typical of Facebook, Walmart, and many others?

And normally where children are sold upwards of thousands of dollars, who can guess what a "used" child is "worth".

Bobby Jo

i never said either way. but i do work in the textbook industry and sold $400 worth of books. a book can be $400 each. all i said was to keep an eye on it. i guess you dont want to.
i dont reallly need to be educated on trafficking , personally. have a good day.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... i dont reallly need to be educated on trafficking , personally. have a good day.

If you're confused about the price of a "used" book versus the price of a "used" CHILD, -- perhaps you do need to be educated as to why a Wayfair "dresser" named "Elliott" is priced at $18,000 dollars.

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Don't forget craigslist. Walmart (physical store) is a dangerous place for survivors, as they make it easy for abductions to take place. (It happened to me before, as well as other MK survivors.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're confused about the price of a "used" book versus the price of a "used" CHILD, -- perhaps you do need to be educated as to why a Wayfair "dresser" named "Elliott" is priced at $18,000 dollars.

Bobby Jo

Take it easy, brother. She knows more about this subject than you realize.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take it easy, brother. She knows more about this subject than you realize.

Dear TLHKAJ,

I wouldn't be the LEAST surprised that MOST know more than me on this subject, -- but in the event that some DON'T KNOW about how children and adults are TRAFFICKED, we MUST NOT ignore those signs.

And so please allow me to APOLOGIZE to @lilygrace. If there was any confusion or offense in our conversation it was unintentional on my part!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes: