What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're confused about the price of a "used" book versus the price of a "used" CHILD, -- perhaps you do need to be educated as to why a Wayfair "dresser" named "Elliott" is priced at $18,000 dollars.

Bobby Jo

I heard of this last year honestly. People post about it to exhibit their knowledge. They don't care they just one up and try to be edgy about it.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could personally list a pencil for $1000 or even a potato chip. A screenshot will be made and q anon will get excited over that. Will they investigate me? Probably not.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could personally list a pencil for $1000 or even a potato chip. A screenshot will be made and q anon will get excited over that. Will they investigate me? Probably not.

Don't know anything about "q anon", but have been told that it's a ?CIA? contrived slander against "Q". And "Q" is apparently comprised of a 10 or so member "brain-trust" (?analogous to the 12 Disciples?) which support and coordinate with Trump and our Special Forces (Space Force) personnel as they take out the Hollywood, Corporate, Political, and Deep State participants in Crimes Against Humanity, -- among other crimes including Treason --, as they clean up the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military BaseS) and Financial Crime Syndicates (International Banking, Rothchilds, etc.).

And toward this, it's my Scripturally and Historically based expectation that Trump and his V.P. (?Pence - not likely; ?Flynn - probably not; ?JFK Jr. - most likely) will fulfill Rev. 11; then a U.N. effected Global Thermonuclear War; and subsequent Return of Jesus.

And maybe some haven't noticed, but apparently there are a LOT of Hollywood & CEO mansions for sale, as their previous occupants (Tom Hanks & wife among MANY others) are ether enjoying an All-Expenses-Paid Caribbean Vacation (known as "the SPA"), -- or possibly no longer requiring any earthly pleasures.

But I suspect that if someone were to advertise an $2,800 tricycle under the Model number "Trevor", they probably would have some "splain'in" to do.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
576bb079b232af04.jpeg
There aren't any "coincidences".

Bobby Jo

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Epstein Records SEALED?

Epstein Records SEALED?
by Vince Quill 9 hours ago

Ghislaine Maxwell has been found guilty on almost all counts…don’t celebrate just yet though…

According to earlier reports The F.B.I. had ‘lost’ mountains of evidence relating to the Epstein-Maxwell sex trafficking ring, and the lead prosecutor was none other than disgraced deep state agent James Comey’s daughter.

Key witnesses and testimony were also left out of the Maxwell trial…

Now we are hearing reports that details of Epstein’s network have been ordered to be sealed….

What really gets me though is this bogus fact check from Newsweek, take a look at what they had to say:

False
FACT CHECK BY NEWSWEEK
Some evidence in Maxwell’s case remained sealed, including Epstein’s little black book, however Posobiec’s Tweet suggested that all the evidence had been kept secret.

Are you kidding me with this? They’re really going to play these semantic word games and make the claim that because not all the evidence was sealed, or that it was ordered to be sealed during the trial that this claim is false?
Who's hiding this information, who's being PROTECTED, and how much does it take to BRIBE the DOJ ?!?

Perhaps we need a change.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: JohnPaul

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
34b59278cc87fbed.png

Don't know why a handful is circled. They should ALL be circled.

Seems that Denzel Washington is about the ONLY NAME missing.
Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if the world wasnt steeped in idolatry no one would be disappointed and stick their head in the sand just because their favorite is on the list. i guess denzel washington can do no wrong then cos he wasnt on there.
i know of a handler who knew patrick swazye. they arent on this list. hmm.... maxwell and epstein arent the only traffickers.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if the world wasnt steeped in idolatry no one would be disappointed and stick their head in the sand just because their favorite is on the list. i guess denzel washington can do no wrong then cos he wasnt on there.
i know of a handler who knew patrick swazye. they arent on this list. hmm.... maxwell and epstein arent the only traffickers.
I fully agree. So many names missing, including presidents/politicians (other than the Clintons and Obamas).

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Unfortunately i think its just the tip of the iceberg... U know what im saying...:(

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... i guess denzel washington can do no wrong ...

Denzel Washington is one of the few "A" List actors who not only professed to be a Christian, but is a STRONG ADVOCATE for Christianity. So it should be reassuring to not find his name among some of those like "Tom Hanks" who parlayed his "innocence" in public but was more wicked than we could have imagined.

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It goes so much deeper that the surface. One doesn't survive in Hollywood without cult connections. Getting exposed is often more about who's on the top and who's expendable to protect those on the top.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear LG,

I can no longer attest to Pence. It could be Pence (not likely), or Flynn (maybe), or JFK Jr. (most likely), or some other which may appear. But I do expect that Trump is ONE of the TWO Prophets, given our point in Time and History.

Of course, we'll definitely know when the whole world mourns seeing these Two Men lying dead in the street, -- but many should know before that occurrence.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Pence is traitor, he turned his back on the President.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do u think Pence mislead Trump?

My pet bird is asking... LoL... And his serious, look at him there.
He didn't stick by him to the end and went along with the Democrats knowing the election was stolen from the President, his true colors came out and he feared more for his career, more than sticking by the President, cowardly if you ask me.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He didn't stick by him to the end and went along with the Democrats knowing the election was stolen from the President, his true colors came out and he feared more for his career more than sticking by the President, cowardly if you ask me.

Cos my pet bird, Joey, questions the allegiance of the Donald to the peoples

Cos of these experimental vaccines of his that are causing so much pain and suffering while he still keeps promoting them for the evil ones

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Bobby Jo