What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's something on this subject, with the following warning:

Famous Polish Film Producer Creates Documentary Exposing the Sale of Babies for Sex and Organ Harvesting – If You can Handle it

Famous Polish Film Producer Creates Documentary Exposing the Sale of Babies for Sex and Organ Harvesting – If You can Handle it
March 23, 2021

The Polish version on YouTube has now been viewed by about 6 million people, and the English version, with English sub-titles and English voice-overs, has just been released.

But I cannot give strong enough warnings about what you will see, and how that could affect your emotional health.

I have covered the child trafficking subject for over 6 years now, and have dealt with many dozens of victims during this time while learning about the most depraved condition of the human race.

When I first started MedicalKidnap.com back in 2014 along with two other people, I seldom got a good night’s sleep, and was very sick for 6 months, so horrible were the stories we were discovering and reporting on.

But nothing prepared me for what I saw and heard when I watched Patryk Vega’s new documentary, “Eyes of the Devil.” I had to stop the video many times and walk away, weeping.

If you are new to this topic, this is NOT the place to start. You could seriously suffer traumatic emotional and mental harm from watching this, and under no circumstances should children watch any of this.

Start by reading this article, and watch the videos by former FBI Director Ted Gunderson and Linda Weigand.
The Eyes of the Devil documentary starts with Patryk explaining that someone from the criminal underworld tipped him off about a pregnant woman in Poland who was trying to sell her baby.

My prayers and support goes out to our Military Personnel who are seeing the absolute horror as they attempt to rescue both the Children and Adult captives from the Deep Underground Military BaseS (DUMBS). And as pertinent as this is for us to be aware of, I personally don't want to view it.

And as we all know by now, the Cinematographer (Halyna Hutchins) that was MURDERED was already planning to join her next production revealing HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILES, which I'd equally rather read the reviews than tear my heart apart with the crimes against these children.

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE: Bobby Jo
... and here's one of the FEW remaining posts which HAVEN'T BEEN TAKEN DOWN:

... [image] ...

So keep in mind that Halyna Hutchins' next project was an Expose' on Hollywood Pedophile Rings, where in her consultation to participate in the making of the movie, information was shared that HILLARY was complicit both as a PARTICIPANT IN and ORCHESTRATOR OF their CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. -- AND SO SHE WAS MURDERED.

Perhaps it's time for the Military Tribunals to "turn the tables" to STOP the slaughter of INNOCENTS, and FILL the coffins of the murderers.

So NOW the Main Stream Media JOINS THE COVERUP:

8bfa902fd341d3e9.png

Did you notice two things, (1) it's not a "Prop" gun which DOESN'T fire Live Ammunition, -- it's a full up revolver which fires Live Ammunition; and (2) a "mis-fire" means it didn't function, but when in the hands of Alec Baldwin it functioned PERFECTLY.

So NOW do you see the PARSING, and the JINGLING of KEYS to distract you from the TRUTH?

I certainly hope we ALL see!
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I COMPLETELY AGREE with this:

29e2f8529f01d0fb.jpeg

... and the pedo may not be too happy with what Trump is bringing to him, -- possibly Hanging until dead; or a Firing Squad; or maybe tying him to a mill-stone.

I vote mill-stone.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if there's anything on earth more disturbing than the horrors inflicted on the Unborn and Young CHILDREN. And some made privy to the evidence have wished they'd never been exposed to those DETAILS. But we SHOULD be aware of these circumstances so that the Perpetrators are brought to Justice:

Proof of Adrenochrome Harvesting

Proof of Adrenochrome Harvesting
Daveswildcamping Published February 15, 2021

Rumble — Adrenochrome is blood from Children which is enriched by the adreno gland when children are in fear. The elites love the stuff in the sort after drug. They frighten children half to death usually before killing them and extract blood. This video shows documents of lists of Children, the Adrenochrome quality, captivity, age etc. Share the video and help put and end to this evil.

Unconscionable, -- satanic,

Matt. 16:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Lke 8:17 For nothing is hid that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Search Results for “Kevin Annett” – FLOW OF WISDOM® | SEAN ANTHONY

FLOW OF WISDOM Exclusive: Exposed Trafficking, rape & murder of children-Kevin Annett Interview 1/2

by Sean Anthony | Flow of Wisdom on December 1, 2014 in Alternative News

This was probably one of the most disturbing interviews I’ve done in my career at this point. My guest Kevin Annett, who is a Nobel Peace Prize Nominee (2013), Community minister, human rights consultant and Field Secretary for The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS.org) He has also put out an award […]

FLOW OF WISDOM: Human Hunting Parties, cops, judges, social workers linked to child-trafficking 2/2

by Sean Anthony | Flow of Wisdom on December 3, 2014 in FLOW OF WISDOM PODCAST, Flow of Wisdom Radio

Ephesian 5:11 “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.” This is part two of my interview with Kevin Annett exposing the trafficking, rape and murder of children under the helm of the Catholic Church. During this hour of the interview, Kevin exposes how cops, judges and social workers […]

... going to need more mill-stones ...

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COGNITIVE DISSIDENCE -- when your "reality" meets the REAL WORLD, and your mind has to shut out the TRUTH because you're comfortable with the LIES.

But if Christians WERE ABLE TO PROCESS the TRUTH, they'd want to know what this young woman has to share:

... or maybe us christians are too easily "offended" by her coarse language and HONESTY while she presents the TRUTH which we're too afraid to look upon.

Bobby Jo
Yeah she's from Brooklyn, lol.

Thanks for posting, I've read a lot about the stuff she's talking about, also everyone should watch Eyes Wide Shut, which Stanley Kubrick died before it's release, the film was still in it's final stages, which was therefore completed by the studio, some say he was killed for trying to expose what goes on with the Elite.

It is also said that the Mansion used in the deviant sex party is the actual Rothschild Mansion.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE TOO SENSITIVE TO HEAR THE HARSH REALITY, -- Here's A More Genteel Presentation:

Hollywood Movie Star Exposes Adrenochrome & Child Sex Trafficking
Hollywood Movie Star Exposes Adrenochrome & Child Sex Trafficking
By: Greg Reese, Apr 20, 2021

Jim Caviezel explains what the term 'adrenochrome' refers to while promoting his new film about child sex trafficking

You need to hear the TRUTH, one way or the other.

Bobby Jo
Thanks for posting.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
e35ce4e4cc54b434.png

Are we SURPRISED? -- But we know it will come out, and THESE CONSPIRATORS will have been REVEALED and DESTROYED.

Bobby Jo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am one who didn't see this thread until a few minutes ago, and it was for this exact reason. I had long ago blocked @Bobby Jo.

This is a subject I know well, being born into SRA/MK Ultra. I was trafficked all over the world for various uses. And I saw many horrific things. These things are all too real.

Idk if anyone wants to even read this, but I have personal experience with this very thing. I will share one example.

This satanic ritual was a mockery of the Day of Atonement.

I was about age 6. An aunt on my father's side took my older sister and I to a church where, after hours, rituals took place.

The place was filled with people in a wild satanic sexual frenzy. A mean-faced woman came and took me by the hand and led me to the front near the altar that was to the left side of the podium. I was given a scripture out of Ezekiel (16:22, I believe).

At each altar (one on the left and the other on the right of the podium), there was a woman (cult breeders) giving birth. The births were violent and painful for both mother and baby, as with the cult, the more pain the better. It heightens adrenaline and they feed off that.

The one baby was allowed to live, and the other was a sacrifice. :( The high priest forced me to receive "communion" (flesh and blood) and then he poured some of the baby's blood over my head.... and then raped me next to the altar. Everyone was "high" in something like a euphoric frenzy.

This was "worship" for them. No wonder I had so many flashbacks after I was saved (at age 13). Anytime I was in a church, I heard the screams, saw the rapes, etc. That never went away until God began to open things up for me and I surrendered my shattered self to Him. Healing is a process, and still ongoing.

@Bobby Jo But I just wanted to confirm this is real.

Hello T.
I too just happened upon this thread and was about to tag you when I saw you had already posted...this is your area of expertise, so to speak...set 'em straight sister!!! This goes VERY deep...deepest levels of the evil men and women.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2c1eee36d5cbec8c.png

I can't confirm that David Bowdich was ever the "Acting Director", and thus can't validate this post. -- But it might be something we should research further.

Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I COMPLETELY AGREE with this:

29e2f8529f01d0fb.jpeg

... and the pedo may not be too happy with what Trump is bringing to him, -- possibly Hanging until dead; or a Firing Squad; or maybe tying him to a mill-stone.

I vote mill-stone.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It seems we must understand that in WAR innocent civilians suffer along with the combatants. And so it's inherent that we accomplish several aspects including:

• Allow the Criminals to expose themselves.
  • Allow the Citizens to wake up to the problem.
  • Allow the Citizens to become engaged in dealing with the problem.
  • Allow the Righteous Leaders to lead the Citizens.
  • Bring the Criminals to Justice.

In this progression, I believe we're in the second phase. And to expect that we can jump directly to the last phase is unrealistic. However it is the OBJECTIVE. So I'd advise that we taste the "pudding" when it's DONE.

But if we think that there's a BETTER SOLUTION, -- I don't see it --, whether the Intelligence Agencies (corrupt), the Justice Department (corrupt), or the Political Process (corrupt). I believe that GOD is using imperfect men and women to accomplish HIS PERFECT PLAN, and is using TRUMP along with our Military in this path forward.

And hopefully we will KNOW whether my understanding of this process in context with Bible Prophecy is accurate, when we see TRUMP and his V.P. lying dead in the streets (Rev. 11).

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing this, @lilygrace. Dylan Groves is in process, seeking freedom and speaking out. She has a lot of deprogramming ahead of her, and yet she has a lot of truth to share from her own experiences as a survivor of SRA/MK. I share her stance on Trump. I believe it is very accurate.

I do pray she finds Jesus.

I understand she has alters who (were programmed thru trauma to) identify as lesbian. Yet she also has a boyfriend. These are different alter personalities presenting in this video. It's horrible what they do to children born into this system. And SRA/MK is the most extreme level of human trafficking.

She is speaking on something I have seen myself ...staged traffic busts as a front for re-trafficking victims while appearing to the public eye to be doing a good thing. I HAVE SEEN IT. I have seen a so-called Christian advocacy organization and a church used as fronts in connection the FBI for this very purpose. I could say more....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is speaking on something I have seen myself ...staged traffic busts as a front for re-trafficking victims while appearing to the public eye to be doing a good thing. I HAVE SEEN IT. I have seen a so-called Christian advocacy organization and a church used as fronts in connection the FBI for this very purpose. I could say more....

My heart breaks finding out the horrors inflicted by satan through humanity, TO HUMANITY. And we know that there will be tears in heaven, with a tree where people will wipe away their sorrows, -- where healing and restoration will begin.

But NONE of this absolves us here on earth from taking our responsibility to usher those criminals into their eternity.

Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems we must understand that in WAR innocent civilians suffer along with the combatants. And so it's inherent that we accomplish several aspects including:

• Allow the Criminals to expose themselves.
  • Allow the Citizens to wake up to the problem.
  • Allow the Citizens to become engaged in dealing with the problem.
  • Allow the Righteous Leaders to lead the Citizens.
  • Bring the Criminals to Justice.

In this progression, I believe we're in the second phase. And to expect that we can jump directly to the last phase is unrealistic. However it is the OBJECTIVE. So I'd advise that we taste the "pudding" when it's DONE.

But if we think that there's a BETTER SOLUTION, -- I don't see it --, whether the Intelligence Agencies (corrupt), the Justice Department (corrupt), or the Political Process (corrupt). I believe that GOD is using imperfect men and women to accomplish HIS PERFECT PLAN, and is using TRUMP along with our Military in this path forward.

And hopefully we will KNOW whether my understanding of this process in context with Bible Prophecy is accurate, when we see TRUMP and his V.P. lying dead in the streets (Rev. 11).

Bobby Jo

are you saying trump and mike pence are the ones being spoken of in rev. 11?

Reactions: Bobby Jo