What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to understand, @Bobby Jo. People are turned off of everything you post because you attack right out of the gate. You misunderstood what @Jostler said. He's one who never turned away once he was made aware.

Did you read my PM (Conversation) I sent to you some weeks ago?

... and let me suggest that some people (as I once was) have no introduction into topics such as you've experienced, and there's a "learning curve" which we must overcome. And unfortunately some have no introduction into some Scriptural aspects which I present (i.e., Luk 22:35-36) and these individuals refuse to discover/accept/obey. And I'm not one to deny or downplay the TRUTH of Scripture for the sake of someone's "comfort zone".

And so I defer to Scriptural guidance:

Matt. 15:12 Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” 13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

:)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo ....what do you plan to do about these atrocities that are happening? Do you understand victims/survivors enough to help them gain freedom? (Speaking of ones who have survived.)

It seems to me that the FIRST THING we can do is work to inform others as opportunities avail themselves. Secondly we need to support our elected officials and civic leaders who bring this message to the American People (and global audience), typical of President Trump, Lin Wood, and Jim Caviezel. And then it would seem that we ask GOD what more can we do, and pray that HE will open those doors.

Scripture says faith without works is dead, and so too knowledge without action is dead. So that NOW that I have some knowledge, I am obligated to bring these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY to LIGHT for others join us in confronting this abomination.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can agree on some of what you wrote, except for supporting elected officials. Trump never put a dent in this mess. And I know he has had his hands all over the trafficking scene. I witnessed things related to him that were not good, and I know ones who also witnessed what he did to young women. MK Ultra programs still go on ... and he never stopped it. I don't support ANY politician.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Help for victims of these crimes will not come from or through the government no matter who is in the WH. Help comes from God through us reaching out to victims and ministering to their needs. Awareness is great ... but this necessitates "boots on the ground."

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can agree on some of what you wrote, except for supporting elected officials. Trump never put a dent in this mess. And I know he has had his hands all over the trafficking scene. I witnessed things related to him that were not good, and I know ones who also witnessed what he did to young women. MK Ultra programs still go on ... and he never stopped it. I don't support ANY politician.
I respectfully disagree with you regarding your statement that he had his hands all over the trafficking scene.
Solid proof would change my mind.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dearest T,

Actually, if you've been following all the USGS "earthquakes", (I've previously provided a Video link to this information, but not sure which Post or which homepage), you'd discover maybe 100 "earthquakes" in the last 30 or so days, with some 85 at precisely 10.0km below the surface, at some 4.0 Richter Scale. These ~85 are where the U.S. Military, under the consultation with President Trump (not the FAKE "president biden"), are assaulting the Deep Underground Military BaseS (DUMBs) to rescue the captives and either arrest those who surrender or kill those who resist; and then destroy the DUMB.

Many of these DUMBS are in Washington DC, and have resulted in gruesome and horrifying discoveries which have necessitated recovery (too intense to describe), combustion of the residue, flooding with the Potomic River source, and either demolition or pumping out the flooded chambers.

And apparently as these operations were being carried out, some "guards" in the DUMBS took out some 200 of our Military before being killed. So it's been reported that our Military resorted to using robots equipped with firepower to offer surrender or immediate death, with the attempt to recover as many captives as possible.

And I'd propose that VERY FEW in Government knew of these atrocities, --certainly the Clinton's, the Bush's, the Obama's, and possibly others knew --, and so they used EVERY CONCEIVABLE EFFORT to get Trump out of the WhiteHouse. But the "outsider" Trump was UNAWARE. And so we now see what he's bringing to pass in every venue our Military and his Presidency can yield.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'd propose that we VERY FEW in Government knew this atrocities, --certainly the Clinton's, the Bush's, the Obama's, and possibly others knew --, but not the "outsider" Trump. And so we now see what he's bringing to pass in every venue our Military and his Presidency can yield.
#1. Where are you getting this information?
#2. I know ones who are still being used ...they are not ending these atrocities.
#3. The military is fully involved, as there are not only Deep Underground Military Bases, but regular military bases being used as training facilities and programming sites.
#4. Trump is not an outsider. He is a perpetrator. I've never seen him repent, nor ask forgiveness to those he has victimized.
#5. Most if not all in the government know AND participate in this trafficking.

I would like to know the answer to #1.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few people i know believe the ship in the suez canal are carrying those they are still trafficking. People make a joke of it to distract from the issue :(

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1. Where are you getting this information?

Certainly not from the Main-Stream-Media. It comes from various sources including current & former Intelligence, Military, informed Lawyers, Modern Prophets, "Q", etc. Of course this type of information is inherently difficult to confirm, but confirmation is usually available because the TRUTH always leaks out in various fashions, including the USGS, the streets of DC "mysteriously" flooding, the Mediterranean Sea mysteriously dropping it's normal height, -- all kinds of evidence not directly affiliated with the assertions.

And as previously provided in other Topics, -- we are in the LAST MONTHS (some 6 months to go) of the Tribulation. So certain events, participants, and sequences must transpire.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few people i know believe the ship in the suez canal are carrying those they are still trafficking. People make a joke of it to distract from the issue :(

"joke"? -- I don't get what the "joke" is. These ships carry HUMAN TRAFFIC:

Rev. 18
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

???
Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"joke"? -- I don't get what the "joke" is. These ships carry HUMAN TRAFFIC:

Rev. 18
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

???
Bobby Jo
There are memes about it I mean by people who aren't aware. Don't know what's up with the ???

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly not from the Main-Stream-Media. It comes from various sources including current & former Intelligence, Military, informed Lawyers, Modern Prophets, "Q", etc. Of course this type of information is inherently difficult to confirm, but confirmation is usually available because the TRUTH always leaks out in various fashions, including the USGS, the streets of DC "mysteriously" flooding, the Mediterranean Sea mysteriously dropping it's normal height, -- all kinds of evidence not directly affiliated with the assertions.

And as previously provided in other Topics, -- we are in the LAST MONTHS (some 6 months to go) of the Tribulation. So certain events, participants, and sequences must transpire.

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
So very sketchy. I do not trust "Q" or any government intelligence.

We don't share the same views on prophecy or politics, but thank you for your reply.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are memes about it I mean by people who aren't aware. Don't know what's up with the ???

Well, I guess I don't pay attention to "memes". I try to focus on the Evidence and Facts, and not so much on the social commentary.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The memes have nothing to do with the truth. But i have seen plenty of people sharing them around is all. My point was people don't seem to take trafficking seriously enough. :|

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So very sketchy. I do not trust "Q" ...

It took some research to discover the "method to the madness", but once a person sees the methodology the clues BEGIN (and I emphasize "BEGIN") to not only make sense, but to also see results. And in this, one might consider the "LETTERS" delivered to select individuals at the G.H.W.Bush "Memorial". (Posted in the Eschatology Section)

And again, we often don't know what others know, and that's why I not only did the research on YOUR perspectives, but also wrote a PM (Conversation) in that regard!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again, we often don't know what others know, and that's why I not only did the research on YOUR perspectives, but also wrote a PM (Conversation) in that regard!
I never received it. But I'm glad you have taken time to research. The info out there isn't all accurate. There are disinformants galore.

Reactions: truthquest

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never received it. But I'm glad you have taken time to research. The info out there isn't all accurate. There are disinformants galore.

Just now sent a Brand New "PM" (Conversation). -- Maybe this will work!

Information/Misinformation/Disinformation/Distraction. They're all out there, and sometimes the LIES fool us, but the TRUTH always comes out. :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman