What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
COGNITIVE DISSIDENCE -- when your "reality" meets the REAL WORLD, and your mind has to shut out the TRUTH because you're comfortable with the LIES.

But if Christians WERE ABLE TO PROCESS the TRUTH, they'd want to know what this young woman has to share:

... or maybe us christians are too easily "offended" by her coarse language and HONESTY while she presents the TRUTH which we're too afraid to look upon.

Bobby Jo
Hey, Bobby. There is a Christian Hollywood reporter Named Liz K? I can't remember her full name. Do you know who I mean? She has reported on child sex trafficking.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know this "Liz K", but there is a "supporting character" actor who had good connections that started broadcasting the names of A-List Actors and Directors involved in Adrenochrome and potentially associated activities. He "jumped" off a bridge in Arizona.

Actor Isaac Kappy dead at 42 after he 'forced himself off' a bridge, posted ominous apology to Trump, QAnon
Actor Isaac Kappy dead at 42 after he 'forced himself off' a bridge, posted ominous apology to Trump, QAnon

Various sources identify:
Tom Hanks, James Gunn, Lloyd Kaufman, Seth Greene, and Clare Grant.
Sarah Ruth Ashcraft has come forward and announced that she was subjected to CIA brainwashing techniques and child sex trafficked to Hollywood at age 13 years and raped by Hollywood star Tom Hanks
Why did Tom Hanks Tweet very strangely this " red " Handkerchief to his followers on Twitter? Just one day exactly before the very " suspicious suicide " proclaimed by Police of this poor Issac Kappy that forced his way off a 20 meter only Bridge onto Route 66 below to be then hit by a camper van, which is incidentaly also featured in this Tweet by Hanks!
Steven Spielberg
ritual abuse and pedophilia
sexual predators
Hollywood studios are “drenched in the blood of innocent children” according to Mel Gibson who claims the consumption of “baby blood is so popular in Hollywood that it basically operates as a currency of its own.” ... “It’s an open secret in Hollywood. ..."

A perspective from Justin Bieber:

A LOT of coincidences ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While we debate and spin our tires, horrible things are happening to children.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know this "Liz K", but there is a "supporting character" actor who had good connections that started broadcasting the names of A-List Actors and Directors involved in Adrenochrome and potentially associated activities. He "jumped" off a bridge in Arizona.

What a coincidence ...
Bobby Jo

Liz Crokin.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While we debate and spin our tires, horrible things are happening to children.

... and so I financially support those causes which stand in the gap, and bring to the light those aspects which can be shared as GOD opens doors. But it's also important to keep current with the "battlefield" successes as we exhort our peers to the fight.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you heard about Ronald Bernard? He was a Dutch banker who exposed a lot of what goes on within that world.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, I haven't. I used to keep up with Liz, but since last September, the Lord's had me on a narrow path that hasn't included her.
But He keeps bringing me back to the subject. He has shown me how real it is.
What she does is extremely important and should be of the utmost importance to every believer.
I think the problem with many is that they don't believe her. Her opposition is large.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'll tell you a bit more of what child trafficking looks like.

It's children born into multigenerational cult bloodline homes, who are shattered before birth and ongoingly thereafter so that their minds can be compartmentalized and programmed to be used in satanic rituals, or be used as "beta sex kittens" ...or be used as a spy, or delta operative, remote viewer, etc, etc, etc. It's these children growing up and their children taken and shattered the same way. It's their children or grandchildren being stolen (by Child "Protective" Services) and through cult-controlled judges, being placed into cult families. (This happened to my granddaughter because I had her in my home and had gained enough freedom that the cult's access was being hampered. So they illegally stole her away from my daughter.) So now, I get to see photos on social media of them taking her to military bases and the White House (during the Trump administration). Are you aware that children and women are trafficked to the White House ALL THE TIME?!! I have experienced and witnessed it myself. :(
I wanted to "like" your post, but simply couldn't. Like your testimony. I liked the healing and the strength you must have in order to be so open. I hate what you must have suffered.
My wife was abused in two different ways when young. At two she was dropped into scalding water by an angry older sister. My wife suffered burns to 2/3 of her back and elbows. When plucked from the water she was doused with flour...yes, flour...which effectively cooked her damaging internal organs. The flour was believed to be helpful. Such ignorance. She spent the next 6 months in hospital, died several times but after an earnest prayer at her bedside by her father, was miraculously healed...but scarred for life. For the next 10 years she was paraded around churches as a "testimony"...her back uncovered to "glorify God".
During much of this time, she was sexually abused by an older brother. Somehow she managed to deal with this until a phone conversation 6 years ago with another brother, denying the reality of her abuse, triggered PTSD. I had to take her to hospital to be diagnosed and medicated. It was then I finally understood our previous 30 years of marriage, and the ongoing unexplainable crisis after crisis...well, I'm sure you get it.

@Bobby Jo I am not offended by the language. It's coarse, and raw. So is the subject matter. What I am offended about is your presumption that folk here don't have any sympathy, empathy, or understand what is going on the world. Your attitude sucks.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father, I ask in your Son, Jesus' name, that You will bring wisdom, insight, and revelation into the minds and hearts on this thread, and their loved ones, about the healing that is found in Your word, and that Your Holy Spirit would work it in them. Amen.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife was abused in two different ways when young. At two she was dropped into scalding water by an angry older sister. My wife suffered burns to 2/3 of her back and elbows. When plucked from the water she was doused with flour...yes, flour...which effectively cooked her damaging internal organs. The flour was believed to be helpful. Such ignorance. She spent the next 6 months in hospital, died several times but after an earnest prayer at her bedside by her father, was miraculously healed...but scarred for life. For the next 10 years she was paraded around churches as a "testimony"...her back uncovered to "glorify God".
During much of this time, she was sexually abused by an older brother. Somehow she managed to deal with this until a phone conversation 6 years ago with another brother, denying the reality of her abuse, triggered PTSD. I had to take her to hospital to be diagnosed and medicated. It was then I finally understood our previous 30 years of marriage, and the ongoing unexplainable crisis after crisis...well, I'm sure you get it.
Yes, I do get it. Oddly enough, I wasn't diagnosed with PTSD until 3 years ago when my youngest son was fighting cancer and I ended up in the hospital several times with racing heart and other issues.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear of all your wife went through. I know it must have caused so much ripple effect. And then, to not believed by a loved one ... is like one's cries not being heard or validated. It is devastating.

Thankfully, she has a husband who validates her. What a gift that is!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to "like" your post, but simply couldn't. Like your testimony. I liked the healing and the strength you must have in order to be so open. I hate what you must have suffered.
God bless you and thank you for acknowledging my testimony, @Backlit. I'm grateful for the grace of God in my life. Healing is a journey that we choose to take with Him and it can be excruciating at times.

Speaking openly is also a choice. It comes with a very high price ...threats, stalking, punishments (abductions, tortures...rapes..).
I do it knowing that most will not hear me, or will not want to know such things happen, or call me a liar (or an attention seeker). But some do hear and believe my testimony. For me, the main motivator is awareness for the sake of other survivors who need support. The more God's people are aware, the more likely that God can move their hearts to pray or to minister to others who have endured what I have.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can remember one abductor...it's the sort of thing you try to blot out.
When I mentioned abductions, I was referring to people. I didn't want anyone to confuse that with alien abduction.

That being said, is this something you've experienced?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think it could be called a lucifer. It appeared to be made out of light.
I remember another attempt by something that looked like a Christmas tree, but the name, "Jesus," saved me.
It seemed to be a family thing. Though a friend once experienced the lucifer with me.
Beyond this, it was just repeated weird dreams of flying through the night sky, and into an opening ground, and fear paralysis.
And levitating.
I don't like thinking about it.