What Does Child Trafficing Look Like? -- LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it could be called a lucifer. It appeared to be made out of light.
I remember another attempt by something that looked like a Christmas tree, but the name, "Jesus," saved me.
It seemed to be a family thing. Though a friend once experienced the lucifer with me.
Beyond this, it was just repeated weird dreams of flying through the night sky, and into an opening ground, and fear paralysis.
And levitating.
I don't like thinking about it.
Interesting. It sounds like the experiences many SRA/MK survivors have.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I didn't realize SRA victims experienced that. Maybe I did years ago, though I'd forgotten about them. They see UFOs too, eh?
I have had many satanic encounters in my life. I went through a ministry that used Derek Prince's teachings on deliverance. I learned to self-deliver.
My grandfather was involved in the Orange Order. They have a twisted Levite chant.
Whenever I've encountered these beings over the past twenty-one years, the wrath of God comes on me and they are soundly defeated.
Having said that, I don't like dwelling on them. When it's the Lord focusing me on it, that's different. I often use warring tongues.
I have warfare music that the Lord has given me. It is quite effective. I once used it during a worship service, and, according to the head elder, the result was the destruction of two witch covens. Of course, it was God using me.
I spend a lot of time alone...didn't mean to highjack your thread. Thanks for listening. Shalom. :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CRAZY: Shocking Video of Pregnant Illegal Aliens Moved Around at Night on Southern Border - Then Being Prepped for Travel Across the Country

CRAZY: Shocking Video of Pregnant Illegal Aliens Moved Around at Night on Southern Border – Then Being Prepped for Travel Across the Country
By Joe Hoft
Published April 16, 2021
An incredible video showing the movement of illegal immigrants at the Southern Border was released today. It shows around 50 girls, a mojority of them pregnant, all likely illegal immigrants, being moved around between locations at a city on the border.

The girls are shipped from a fenced-in facility to the Catholic Charities facility about a block away. They are marched at night, a few with children in tow.

In the video, it is reported that that the women’s phones are taken away. The videographer asks if this is so they can’t be traced. This is shocking that this is happening in America.

Pregnant women? Being shipped off in the middle of the night? Where they can deliver their babies without notice? And their babies can be taken without recourse? Where these babies can be murdered for their ADRENOCHROME?

... And who would know? ...

Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CRAZY: Shocking Video of Pregnant Illegal Aliens Moved Around at Night on Southern Border – Then Being Prepped for Travel Across the Country
I was hearing from survivors that this was already happening since at least the Trump administration under the guise of national security, etc. I have spoken on this on occasion but it's not something people want to hear or know. The children being separated from their families at the borders were trafficked.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was hearing from survivors that this was already happening since at least the Trump administration under the guise of national security, etc. I have spoken on this on occasion but it's not something people want to hear or know. The children being separated from their families at the borders were trafficked.

No doubt there will always be criminal activity in ANY VENUE, but I can assure you that this was NOT a Trump Agenda; but it is a BIDEN Agenda, as we see it OPENLY Pursued and Performed.

And so we raise awareness and EXPOSE these Atrocities against Humanity!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt there will always be criminal activity in ANY VENUE, but I can assure you that this was NOT a Trump Agenda; but it is a BIDEN Agenda, as we see it OPENLY Pursued and Performed.

And so we raise awareness and EXPOSE these Atrocities against Humanity!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
We will disagree on this. This was going on way before Biden was in office. And as a survivor who knows many other survivors, I know Trump isn't innocent. It's laughable to think this began with Biden. (And true enough, he also is not innocent.)

Reactions: truthquest

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will disagree on this. This was going on way before Biden was in office. And as a survivor who knows many other survivors, I know Trump isn't innocent. It's laughable to think this began with Biden. (And true enough, he also is not innocent.)

Dearest T,

WE DON'T DISAGREE, -- we just AGREE DIFFERENTLY. I'd propose that EVERY Administration has had involvement in Human Trafficking at the lowest levels of government, ranging from prostitution to being "Shanghaied" from a bar. And since WWII with the advent of the CIA, higher levels of government have involved themselves, even up to the Executive Branch certainly from G.H.W.Bush forward, with increasing violations. And these Presidents have been willing conspirators against Humanity, -- until Trump (the outsider) --, who when he discovered these CRIMES laid the foundation to gather evidence, present the evidence to Grand Juries, obtain Sealed Indictments, and finally now closing the noose with arrests, convictions, and executions.

And so we'll see the COMPLETE (not everything is 100%, but maybe 95%?) annihilation of these conspirators and perpetrators against Humanity.

I can only encourage you to take hope in this man who will lay down his life for GOD's WORK! (Rev. 11) :)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

PS It appears that Pence will NOT be returning to the WhiteHouse, but instead the SECOND greatest Patriot -- Gen. Michael Flynn.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We disagree on Trump. lol
He's not an outsider. But we don't need to go back and forth on that.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We disagree on Trump. lol
He's not an outsider. But we don't need to go back and forth on that.

Not "back and forth", just give him and our Military time to bring the Cabal to it's knees. :)

... and here's some EVIDENCE that what our "biden government" is telling and presenting us, IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE:

I PLEAD with you to allow the PLAN to be COMPLETED, and then JUDGE! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't place any trust in a man who has victimized women, children, and minorities and never repented.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't place any trust in a man who has victimized women, children, and minorities and never repented.
NONE of us are without sin,and repentance does not mean we stand before the world and publicly confess our sins, -- like that FOOLISH Jimmy Carter.

But the interesting thing is that the Military, this President, and "Q" are CONSISTENTLY and INCREASINGLY giving us Clues and Evidence that they are working behind the scenes to DESTROY satan's Cabal, -- including the TIMING of this HEAVY & SLOW FLYING Military Aircraft over the FAKE whitehouse STUDIO precisely when these LIARS are pretending to be in charge.

So I again PLEAD WITH YOU to Watch, Wait, and Pray that GOD's Plan and Purpose with be Revealed and Fulfilled IN PART, -- because Rev. 11 says that after this man (and which-ever VP) complete their 42months, (please recall that the Cabal did Everything The Could to Destroy him and FAILED); that satan will Personally have to come up from his pit to murder these two men (Witnesses/Prophets) in the streets, where their bodies will lie for 3 1/2 days before they will be brought back to life and ascend; and then satan will have FULL REIGN over this earth as he brings the world into Global Thermonuclear War. -- And THEN JESUS WILL RETURN.

So have HOPE, FAITH, and ENDURANCE as these things come to pass! :)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NONE of us are without sin,and repentance does not mean we stand before the world and publicly confess our sins, -- like that FOOLISH Jimmy Carter.
When you publicly deny Jesus Christ as Trump has, it is fitting (especially as a President) that he should repent and confess Jesus Christ publicly.

Matthew 10:32-33 (KJV) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder how it must feel to know the depths of depravity:

Proverb 28: 1 The wicked flee when no one pursues, ...

... and I suspect that the realization that someone (like the U.S. Military, working with Trump) IS PURSUING must feel like a PANIC ATTACK, where there's no place deep enough and dark enough to hide:

Ellen.jpg

J. Anston.jpg

trh6w5qgte.jpg
If Hollywood follows Hanks closely, then the message could be conceived to read:
Thanks to the Handlers. Let’s take care of ourselves (Hollywood) and each other (fellow criminals). Hanx

... and some 30,000 Traitors PLUS those who are complicit in Crimes Against Humanity have MUCH TO FEAR.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Sam. 21:12 And David took these words to heart, and was much afraid of A′chish the king of Gath. 13 So he changed his behavior before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and made marks on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle run down his beard. 14 Then said A′chish to his servants, “Lo, you see the man is mad; why then have you brought him to me? 15 Do I lack madmen, that you have brought this fellow to play the madman in my presence? Shall this fellow come into my house?”

As Kim Clement prophesied, -- GOD has fooled this people by sending this man. And GOD Certainly Fooled Me, as I was an anyone-but-Trump'er; but now I SEE the MAN that GOD has sent, and rejoice in the Hope and Expectation which we've seen and STILL AWAITS US, -- but I also know that end (Rev. 11).

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse me, -- WHAT??? In 2015 ?!?!?

fb18a185aa626caf.jpg

So this Chrissy Teigen and her then-fiance, John Legend, are going to TORTURE and DRINK THE BLOOD of a MURDERED innocent little 4-year-old girl?

I guess if you read her "biography" we might begin to understand her apparent satanic induced social depravity.

Now we begin to understand why GOD Must destroy this world.

Bobby Jo (with ELAM quietly whimpering over the loss of a precious and beautiful little child :( ), -- and Bobby Jo wishing he had been INVITED and "HAPPENED" to BRING ALONG A BASEBALL BAT.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bd0eaedc9da31eee.png

... and these are simply the individuals who he knew about, -- which undoubtedly did not include those at the head of News Agencies; Corporations; National, State, & Local Politics, -- including our various Government Departments; and others. And between the known or suspected Traitors and/or affiliated with Crimes Against Humanity, -- we apparently have some 30K Sealed Indictments either being effected or awaiting action.

So it would seem to suggest a BUSY SUMMER.
Bobby Jo