What Does Forgiveness Look Like in Practice?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is . But we both know the world dont love lambs . And those who dont love GOD and His truth
have not much love for those who do speak truth . NOW LIFT THOSE HANDS UP ,
The last time i checked , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .
Are you implying that you speak "the truth"? LOL!!! Even the Pharisees were sure of the same thing, yet Jesus called them "brood of vipers".

BTW, the world does love lambs. It's you who criticize lambs because they don't practice your brand of Christian legalism.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you implying that you speak "the truth"? LOL!!! Even the Pharisees were sure of the same thing, yet Jesus called them "brood of vipers".

BTW, the world does love lambs. It's you who criticize lambs because they don't practice your brand of Christian legalism.
THE WORLD will NOT LOVE YOU . THE WORLD LOVES WAMBS JIM . YOU KNOW
those who think they are lambs but the social gospel progressives turned into WAMBS . OF COURSE THE WORLD
is gonna love you all . But the lambs it will not love . You ran out of gas my friend . A long , long time ago .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, you are sinless, correct? LOL!!!

GOD IS LOVE! And that is not a "false goodness".

This entire post is a very poor excuse for your chronic condemnation of everyone but yourself.
Your progressive social gospel tatics dont work on me JIM .
they will , however work on the world . You all will have the numbers of this world on your side .
I would have to be an idoit to not see that .
BUT GOD HIS CHRIST , HE IS WITH the lambs . GUESS what JIM . THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME .
The all inclusive progressive social gospel CANNOT save one soul .
Not even one soul jim . Not even one .
IT will damn all who bought into the its lie . LEST of course by the grace of GOD
some of them get led to true repentance . TO THE TRUE BIBILCAL JESUS CHRIST .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE WORLD will NOT LOVE YOU . THE WORLD LOVES WAMBS JIM . YOU KNOW
those who think they are lambs but the social gospel progressives turned into WAMBS . OF COURSE THE WORLD
is gonna love you all . But the lambs it will not love . You ran out of gas my friend . A long , long time ago .
I don't care if "the world" loves me. I care if God loves me. He does. End of story.

P.S. Again you mention the "social gospel", but have never defined it. Because you can't or won't, here is what in means in normal usage: The Social Gospel is a social movement within Protestantism that aims to apply Christian ethics to social problems. Do you have a problem with that?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care if "the world" loves me. I care if God loves me. He does. End of story.

P.S. Again you mention the "social gospel", but have never defined it. Because you can't or won't, here is what in means in normal usage: The Social Gospel is a social movement within Protestantism that aims to apply Christian ethics to social problems. Do you have a problem with that?
ME NEITHER . but you the one that said THE WORLD LOVES LAMBS . i didnt say that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your tactics dont work jim . And anyone who reads what you write will see that .
YOU are the one that said , BTW the WORLD DOES LOVE LAMBS , that it is ME WHO DONT .
OH NO THE WORLD DONT JIM . IT loves the social progressive ideal of that jesus , BUT THAT JESUS CANNOT SAVE
That jesus accepts sins and other paths . That jesus even tries to say the muslims and us worship the same GOD .
That jesus , AINT JESUS PARD . and its high time you learned that .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your progressive social gospel tatics dont work on me JIM .
they will , however work on the world . You all will have the numbers of this world on your side .
I would have to be an idoit to not see that .
BUT GOD HIS CHRIST , HE IS WITH the lambs . GUESS what JIM . THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME .
The all inclusive progressive social gospel CANNOT save one soul .
Not even one soul jim . Not even one .
IT will damn all who bought into the its lie . LEST of course by the grace of GOD
some of them get led to true repentance . TO THE TRUE BIBILCAL JESUS CHRIST .
"Your progressive social gospel tatics [sic] dont work on me JIM .they will , however work on the world. You all will have the numbers of this world on your side". Great! I much prefer their listening than yours!

And again you are misapplying the term "social gospel". I have defined it already for you. "The Social Gospel is a social movement within Protestantism that aims to apply Christian ethics to social problems." I am delighted that applying Christian ethics to social problems works.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Your progressive social gospel tatics [sic] dont work on me JIM .they will , however work on the world. You all will have the numbers of this world on your side". Great! I much prefer their listening than yours!

And again you are misapplying the term "social gospel". I have defined it already for you. "The Social Gospel is a social movement within Protestantism that aims to apply Christian ethics to social problems." I am delighted that applying Christian ethics to social problems works.
The world will HEAR its own jim . THEY who hear us , are of GOD
YEAH right . The social gospel movement makes iT SEEM like that is its movement .
BUt all it does it teach a concept that all religoins already believe in part jim .
Muslims , buddists , atheiest and all , YES EVEN THE FALSE
have a concept to love others and to do good to others . THE PROBLEM IS they all FUNDAMENTALLY FALSE and lack the TRUTH .
The social gospel is nothing more than an ideal
to bring all peoples of earth together as one , and to do that
they had to find a common concept all religoins and all people have .
I have met muslims jim , buddists , atheists , HECK EVEN MYSELF ONCE
and I just like them had a basic concept that we SHOULD DO GOOD to people to love people .
THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS JIM , THEY and ME have no idea what that TRULY MEANS at all .
AT MOST you create nothing more than a mindset that UNIFIES the people
And even then the concepts of what they try and pass off as love and doing good
INCLUDES honoring CERTAIN SINS and ALL PATHS .
ALL THE GOOD WORKS cannot save them JIMMY . in part YOU KNOW THAT
and yet YOU STILL CLING to the very lie of the social gospel .
And no lie starts off big jim . IN the beginning the social gospel had more truths
Yet even then the LIE was there jim . IF only you had , had the eyes to have seen it
YOU NEVER WOULD have bought into it .
ALL they are doing is molding all religoins and humanity INTO a mindset and a belief
of what THEY DEEM as good . AND of course they will use words
like do good to your neighbor , love your neighbor as yourself .
ONLY PROBLEM IS , THEIR LOVE SURE SEEMS TO ACCEPT SINS , to CALL EVIL what GOD calls good
and to call GOOD what GOD has called evil . YOU and them are falling for a ruse .
EVEN BOY SCOUTS are taught those things . I SURE AS HECK WAS and i DID THEM TOO .
THROUGH the lens of carnal reasoning . BUT I DID DO SOME GOOD
BUT WAS LOST , LOVED MY SIN , WAS HEADED TO HELL , just like musims are , buddists are
atheists are , and any other religoin STILL IS .
FLEE IT JIM . HURRY . TIME FOR US TO OPEN THAT BIBLE and learn the docrtrine well .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim it is hard to kick against the pricks . YOU done ran out of gas n steam a long time ago . You just aint realized it yet .
BUT MY PRAYER IS YOU SOON WILL .
... against the pricks. LOL!!!

BTW, if anyone runs out of gas or steam, they know it immediately, LOL!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... against the pricks. LOL!!!

BTW, if anyone runs out of gas or steam, they know it immediately, LOL!
Not always jim . not always , some still grind the gears and stomp on the gas even after the TRANI IS BLOWED
and just continue to grind iron . Ease up JIM , ease up your going no where my friend .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world will HEAR its own jim . THEY who hear us , are of GOD
YEAH right . The social gospel movement makes iT SEEM like that is its movement .
BUt all it does it teach a concept that all religoins already believe in part jim .
Muslims , buddists , atheiest and all , YES EVEN THE FALSE
have a concept to love others and to do good to others . THE PROBLEM IS they all FUNDAMENTALLY FALSE and lack the TRUTH .
The social gospel is nothing more than an ideal
to bring all peoples of earth together as one , and to do that
they had to find a common concept all religoins and all people have .
I have met muslims jim , buddists , atheists , HECK EVEN MYSELF ONCE
and I just like them had a basic concept that we SHOULD DO GOOD to people to love people .
THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS JIM , THEY and ME have no idea what that TRULY MEANS at all .
AT MOST you create nothing more than a mindset that UNIFIES the people
And even then the concepts of what they try and pass off as love and doing good
INCLUDES honoring CERTAIN SINS and ALL PATHS .
ALL THE GOOD WORKS cannot save them JIMMY . in part YOU KNOW THAT
and yet YOU STILL CLING to the very lie of the social gospel .
And no lie starts off big jim . IN the beginning the social gospel had more truths
Yet even then the LIE was there jim . IF only you had , had the eyes to have seen it
YOU NEVER WOULD have bought into it .
ALL they are doing is molding all religoins and humanity INTO a mindset and a belief
of what THEY DEEM as good . AND of course they will use words
like do good to your neighbor , love your neighbor as yourself .
ONLY PROBLEM IS , THEIR LOVE SURE SEEMS TO ACCEPT SINS , to CALL EVIL what GOD calls good
and to call GOOD what GOD has called evil . YOU and them are falling for a ruse .
EVEN BOY SCOUTS are taught those things . I SURE AS HECK WAS and i DID THEM TOO .
THROUGH the lens of carnal reasoning . BUT I DID DO SOME GOOD
BUT WAS LOST , LOVED MY SIN , WAS HEADED TO HELL , just like musims are , buddists are
atheists are , and any other religoin STILL IS .
FLEE IT JIM . HURRY . TIME FOR US TO OPEN THAT BIBLE and learn the docrtrine well .
"The (undefined) social gospel movement makes iT SEEM like that is its movement .
Muslims , buddists [sic] , atheiest [sic] and all , YES EVEN THE FALSE have a concept to love others and to do good to others ." In other words, they understand the essence of Christianity: God is love! And In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.

Leviticus 19:18, "You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against any of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."

According to you, "The social gospel is nothing more than an ideal to bring all peoples of earth together as one". John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Matthew 7:12, "In everything do to others as you would have them do to you, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

I have met muslims jim , buddists [sic] , atheists , HECK EVEN MYSELF ONCE
AND of course they will use words like "do good to your neighbor" , [and] "love your neighbor as yourself" STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE!!!

Again (until you understand this direct truth), "GOD IS LOVE".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The (undefined) social gospel movement makes iT SEEM like that is its movement .
Muslims , buddists [sic] , atheiest [sic] and all , YES EVEN THE FALSE have a concept to love others and to do good to others ." In other words, they understand the essence of Christianity: God is love! And In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.

Leviticus 19:18, "You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against any of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."

According to you, "The social gospel is nothing more than an ideal to bring all peoples of earth together as one". John 3:16-17, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Matthew 7:12, "In everything do to others as you would have them do to you, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

I have met muslims jim , buddists [sic] , atheists , HECK EVEN MYSELF ONCE
AND of course they will use words like "do good to your neighbor" , [and] "love your neighbor as yourself" STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE!!!

Again (until you understand this direct truth), "GOD IS LOVE".
Yeah GOD IS LOVE and until you see that the mulsims or any other religion DONT WORSHIP the same GOD we do
THEN MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD that would say YE MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS AS THE CHRIST .
YOU aint seeing it . cause again you sat under men who twisted stuff .
YOU DO realize the serpent can say GOD IS LOVE and yet the love he brings WONT HONOR THE SON
THUS IT IN NO WAY HONORS THE FATHER . THE MUSLIMS are as lost as the jews were WHO DIDNT BELIEVE JESUS WAS THE CHRIST .
NOW JESUS Didnt tell the unbelieving jews
OH YE WORSHIP GOD , HE said YE ARE of your father the devil . SAME THING he would tell any other religon .
JIM , stop buying this false love and BUY THE TRUE LOVE that cometh of GOD .
AND THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD would POINT ITS NEIGHBOR TO JESUS AS THE CHRIST , to BELIEVE ON HIM
the muslims DONT JIM . THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE JESUS as the CHRIST .
I have talked to some . THEY will say oh we do believe in JESUS . BUT NOT THE JESUS OF YOUR BIBLE
NOT THE JESUS of YOUR BIBLE . HE IS NOT THE CHIRST they say HE IS NOT THE SON OF GOD .
IN EFFECT THEY CALL GOD A LIAR . THEY DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD christains do .
NOW THEY DO worship the same god the all inclusive many path accepting lie does . BUT DO UNDERSTAND
why i didnt capitilze that god . SATAN aint been sleeping jim .
SATAN KNOWS JESUS IS THE CHRIST . SATAN KNOWS ONE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM TO BE SAVED .
SO SATAN IS GONNA PRODUCE TWO THINGS . another jesus that contradicts THE JESUS
and another love that contradicts THE LOVE of GOD . YOU WOULD SEE THAT IF YA GOT THAT HEAD IN THE BIBLE
and stopped heeding these scripture twisters who HAVE NOT THE LOVE OF GOD at all in them .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, I want to truly thank you for these discussions. It gives me the opportunity a) to prove that you are hateful, judgmental, misguided, and wrong and b) to explain the true meaning of Christianity.

God is love.
Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Love your neighbor as yourself.
Do not judge.

Matthew 11:25-30, "At that time Jesus said, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and the intelligent and have revealed them to infants; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Notice that his is the exact opposite of your hateful, judgmental, misguided, false, WASP doctrine.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, I want to truly thank you for these discussions. It gives me the opportunity a) to prove that you are hateful, judgmental, misguided, and wrong and b) to explain the true meaning of Christianity.

God is love.
Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Love your neighbor as yourself.
Do not judge.

Matthew 11:25-30, "At that time Jesus said, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and the intelligent and have revealed them to infants; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Notice that his is the exact opposite of your hateful, judgmental, misguided, false, WASP doctrine.
DO unto others as you would have them do unto You jim .
I once heard the gospel , THAT SAVES , SO ME IS GONNA POINT THE LOST MUSLIM TO THE ONE TRUE JESUS
so as HE or she can be saved .
I ONCE FOLLOWED satan jim , but i heard the gospel , GOD , HIS grace appeared
SO i am gonna warn all them false religions who follow satan , TIME TO COME TO THE ONE TRUE GOD ,
AND ONLY IN THE SON can this be done . LEARNING YET JIM .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah GOD IS LOVE and until you see that the mulsims or any other religion DONT WORSHIP the same GOD we do
THEN MAYBE YOU WILL HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD that would say YE MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS AS THE CHRIST .
YOU aint seeing it . cause again you sat under men who twisted stuff .
YOU DO realize the serpent can say GOD IS LOVE and yet the love he brings WONT HONOR THE SON
THUS IT IN NO WAY HONORS THE FATHER . THE MUSLIMS are as lost as the jews were WHO DIDNT BELIEVE JESUS WAS THE CHRIST .
NOW JESUS Didnt tell the unbelieving jews
OH YE WORSHIP GOD , HE said YE ARE of your father the devil . SAME THING he would tell any other religon .
JIM , stop buying this false love and BUY THE TRUE LOVE that cometh of GOD .
AND THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD would POINT ITS NEIGHBOR TO JESUS AS THE CHRIST , to BELIEVE ON HIM
the muslims DONT JIM . THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE JESUS as the CHRIST .
I have talked to some . THEY will say oh we do believe in JESUS . BUT NOT THE JESUS OF YOUR BIBLE
NOT THE JESUS of YOUR BIBLE . HE IS NOT THE CHIRST they say HE IS NOT THE SON OF GOD .
IN EFFECT THEY CALL GOD A LIAR . THEY DO NOT WORSHIP THE SAME GOD christains do .
NOW THEY DO worship the same god the all inclusive many path accepting lie does . BUT DO UNDERSTAND
why i didnt capitilze that god . SATAN aint been sleeping jim .
SATAN KNOWS JESUS IS THE CHRIST . SATAN KNOWS ONE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM TO BE SAVED .
SO SATAN IS GONNA PRODUCE TWO THINGS . another jesus that contradicts THE JESUS
and another love that contradicts THE LOVE of GOD . YOU WOULD SEE THAT IF YA GOT THAT HEAD IN THE BIBLE
and stopped heeding these scripture twisters who HAVE NOT THE LOVE OF GOD at all in them .
Same old, same old. Read my previous post.

But wait, there is a new falsehood: "the serpent can say GOD IS LOVE". Unscriptural garbage.