What does God say about EVOLUTION?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some don't even have those senses, star nose mole is a odd one lol, no eyes ears, the octopus smells and taste through its suckers.

View attachment 26068

Point being...God established KINDS, and gives His breath of Life via a soul for the KIND of Things to function according to His Design of Creating and Making.

Reactions: BeyondET

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a bit more to it than that. Metamorphosis is a complete breakdown of the last kind to another kind.

The catapilar will be reduced to just liqiud soup then stem cells activate with the blueprint to rebuild the soup into a butterfly. Some animals are one of a kind.

A beautiful picture of death and resurrection, but not an example of evolution I’m afraid.
It will always be a butterfly or a moth that emerges from the caterpillars’ tomb, never a bird.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BeyondET

Yes we can find the obscure...a luna moth with no mouth. It does not eat. It’s life span is about one week. My daughter has ears, but can not hear. Men have eyes but can not see. Did God make a mistake?
No. We can comprehend the general sense of things, and what people DO / what animals DO...to compensate....Adaptation, but still the same KIND of things.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point being...God established KINDS, and gives His breath of Life via a soul for the KIND of Things to function according to His Design of Creating and Making.
Yes it's the vast information stored in stem cells,

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A beautiful picture of death and resurrection, but not an example of evolution I’m afraid.
It will always be a butterfly or a moth that emerges from the caterpillars’ tomb, never a bird.
No body studying nature would ever say a caterpillar changes into a bird but I can see the mentality your trying to convey.

Evolution doesn't change a kind but God changes kind when and where he chooses.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BeyondET

Yes we can find the obscure...a luna moth with no mouth. It does not eat. It’s life span is about one week. My daughter has ears, but can not hear. Men have eyes but can not see. Did God make a mistake?
No. We can comprehend the general sense of things, and what people DO / what animals DO...to compensate....Adaptation, but still the same KIND of things.
Pretty much every living thing is from the same KIND of things.