What Does OSAS Condemn?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Saved Always Saved is a religion for babes in whose bodies Christ has not been formed. This doctrine only feeds them the milk of the gospel.

Thus they cannot handle the meat for the new man:

“…which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. …Be ye angry, and sin not …Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:24-27)

These meaty things things:

Sin not.
True holiness.
Not giving place to the Devil.

These things are meat and they cannot handle them. They condemn those who dares quote sayings like these to them; contradicting and blaspheming.
It is easy to see how some would draw such a conclusion. But this is the logic of Brown Belts: having all the skill but lacking understanding.

There is meat and then there is meat, and then there is meat in due season. This is that season, and what did He say? That it is not when you "expect."

And Israel was fooled by the same problem of expectations, but because they were, we have not the excuse they had, for we should have learned from their mistake. To them miracles, to us knowledge. But we too lack understanding and do not take heed to warnings...and to the likes of the Pharisees, both. To them, goes the greatest of shame.

We should know better.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is easy to see how some would draw such a conclusion. But this is the logic of Brown Belts: having all the skill but lacking understanding.

There is meat and then there is meat, and then there is meat in due season. This is that season, and what did He say? That is not when you "expect."

And Israel was fooled by the same problem of expectations, but because they were, we have not the excuse they had, for we should have learned from their mistake. To them miracles, to us knowledge. But we too lack understanding and do not take heed to warnings...and the Pharisees both. To them, the greatest of shame.

We should know better.
BUT has this generation truly learned from their mistakes . NOPE . iTS REPEATING THEM .
GOD hates when folks use HIS NAME and yet embrace other gods . SO WHY IS THIS CHURCH AGE making its bed WITH ROME
who has made the road so broad to GOD that it claims muslims , buddists and who knows what else , SERVES the same GOD we do .
THIS GEN IS IN DIRE TROUBLE . ITS LEARNING another jesus , A LIE , a false gospel , a false love , a false unity
a false everything .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Saved Always Saved is a religion for babes in whose bodies Christ has not been formed. This doctrine only feeds them the milk of the gospel.

Thus they cannot handle the meat for the new man:

“…which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. …Be ye angry, and sin not …Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:24-27)

These meaty things things:

Sin not.
True holiness.
Not giving place to the Devil.

These things are meat and they cannot handle them. They condemn those who dares quote sayings like these to them; contradicting and blaspheming.
OSAS is the spirit of Cain and antichrist: they hate any preaching of righteousness coming in the flesh.

They hated it when Jesus came doing so, and they hate it today when His flesh and bones come doing so for His name's sake.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Keep up the Lord's good work, brother. Unrighteous christian sinners can war against the doctrine of Christ now, but they don't yet have power to kill His body, yet.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The beast is any sinner falsely teaching and prophesying another gospel of another christ,

If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

They now war through twisting of Scripture, to seduce the righteous into repenting of doing righteousness, that the saints may also become self-justifying hypocrites as they.

Cain talked with Abel before slaying him, because Abel refused his false religion of all smoke and no blood.

When the beasts are given power over nations, it will not be to rule over the sinners, but only to receive power to kill the unrepentant saints bodily.

Cain was the first, Haman was another, and Saul of Tarsus was until he repented of sinning.

Many OSAS self-justifiers may not be doing the actual killing, as Saul was more than willing to do, but they will no doubt be in the back rows tisking about how unnecessary it all is. If only the saints would repent and be pleasing sinners as they, then there would be no need to be rid of them from the face of the earth.

OSAS is for sinners more than pleased to be telling sinners, how they are just as much sinners as any other sinner on earth.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when we do preach His righteousness and exhort doing His righteousness, you OSAS sinners creep out and condemn it as self-righteous boasting.

And so, we see how sinners such as yourself can never be pleased, except we ooze love for one another as sinners celebrating filthy grace.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.

Being offended at the the righteous correction, instead of repenting of your sinning, just keeps your soul dead and your mind unsound.

A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

So, I'll continue ranting against your OSAS lies, and you can continue raging against the righteous corrections of your lies.

You see, the purpose is not to correct you in your OSAS hypocrisy, because so long as you continue to justify your sinning by grace through faith, then you are not correctable.

Jesus doesn't even bother correcting your kind, that preach justification of no works. He only corrects the works of them that believe.

So, the lukewarm ready to be vomited, except they repent, are more worthy of Jesus' correction than you are.

Repent of your sinning and be a member of Jesus' righteous body, and then we can minister righteousness to one another, and not just focus-talk about it.

You pose a ridiculous question.
Than answer the question with a pack of lies.
Gaslighting in hopes the lies will what....?
Give you an opportunity to tell the SAVED to repent and become Righteous?

The absolute insanity of your twisted thinking....
* Hey Doctor Doctor, Mr. MD...when ya gunna become a Doctor?
* Hey Mrs. Jones....when ya gunna get married?
* Hey George....why do people call you George?
* Hey Mr. Principle...whose in charge of this school?
* Hey Honey Cut the Lawn...I just finished mowing the Lawn.
* Hey SAVED PEOPLE...you should get Saved!

Seriously, who thinks like that, and then actually lets such ridiculous thoughts drool out their mouth verbally? AS IF....LOL

Reactions: mailmandan

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BUT has this generation truly learned from their mistakes . NOPE . iTS REPEATING THEM .
GOD hates when folks use HIS NAME and yet embrace other gods . SO WHY IS THIS CHURCH AGE making its bed WITH ROME
who has made the road so broad to GOD that it claims muslims , buddists and who knows what else , SERVES the same GOD we do .
THIS GEN IS IN DIRE TROUBLE . ITS LEARNING another jesus , A LIE , a false gospel , a false love , a false unity
a false everything .
All good points, all terrible.

Nonetheless, in the same seemingly small way God is doing a similar [marvelous] work almost undercover. Remember...when "you do not expect." Matthew 24:44

The things you mention above are all due to the church fathers "not expecting" those "things which must shortly take place" as "coming soon." This is the answer for this topic.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that the only thing OSAS believers condemn is doing righteousness?

And the only heresy of reprobation is to preach not sinning?

Is sinning the Sacred Cow of OSAS, that no one must touch?

And never, ever, ever do we hear OSAS preaching against sinning and doing righteousness instead?

Why is that?

I mean, even normal sinners don't mind preaching against sinning. They expect that. I expected it as a sinner. That's what I went to church for, to hear someone preaching against my sinning.

Why is it that only OSAS hates preaching righteousness against sinning? Normal sinners don't.

As I said, normal sinners expect that.

In the OSAS churches, are they even allowed to preach against sinning? Do they gasp in utter horror, if someone let's slip that somehow sinning as not good and not of God?

But, like, of the devil?

I'd rather be around a good old fashioned unapologetic sinner than OSAS.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

God actually tells His people it's better to be around normal sinners, than OSAS sinners, that teach it's somehow save by grace to be of the devil and God at the same time.
This just shows you do not know about OSAS very much.

I would suggest doing some research

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
osas condemns

1. Licentious gospel (easy believism)
2. Legalistic gospel (I must gain or maintain my salvation by my works)

OSAS teaches what Paul taught, we are saved by grace THROUGH FAITH and that those saved will produce works (fruit)

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and the distinction is that those who are in Christ already, no longer have to "walk" that journey to Him, but can say, "I am" in Him and He is in me.
Walking according to the Spirit is descriptive of children of God. Those who are habitually dominated by the sinful nature (unbelievers) put their minds on the things of the sinful nature, but those who are habitually dominated by the Spirit (believers) put their minds on the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:8 - So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. 9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. Praise God! :)

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when we do preach His righteousness and exhort doing His righteousness, you OSAS sinners creep out and condemn it as self-righteous boasting.
He's not doing anything of the sort, so the rest of this rant is rendered null and void. Nor am I. Nor would any good Christian who believes ~ believes rightly; knows ~ that once we are saved and placed in Christ, there is no more condemnation for sin ~ consequences, yes, but condemnation, no; God disciplines those He loves ~ and that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

To condemn is to sit in the seat ~ or presume to, anyway ~ of God Himself. But a good rebuking is necessary from time to time... :)

So, I'll continue ranting against your OSAS lies...
Well that's just it... you invent things about "OSAS" that are very wrong in and of themselves, things that no "OSAS" would proclaim. So they're just empty rants.

...so long as you continue to justify your sinning by grace through faith...
No "OSAS" here is doing that. So that's an empty accusation. No one is justified in his/her sin, but those placed by God in Christ are justified despite their sin ~ once and for all ~ upon which time God's work by His Spirit of sanctification (which entails obedience) begins. And we know that God will bring this work to completion at the day of Christ. The gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable; our justification is a legal declaration by God Himself.

Jesus doesn't even bother correcting your kind...
Well, right, because it's what He Himself preached and showed.

So, the lukewarm ready to be vomited, except they repent, are more worthy of Jesus' correction than you are. Repent of your sinning and be a member of Jesus' righteous body, and then we can minister righteousness to one another, and not just focus-talk about it.
giphy.gif

Grace and peace to you.