What Does OSAS Condemn?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that the only thing OSAS believers condemn is doing righteousness?

And the only heresy of reprobation is to preach not sinning?

Is sinning the Sacred Cow of OSAS, that no one must touch?

And never, ever, ever do we hear OSAS preaching against sinning and doing righteousness instead?

Why is that?

I mean, even normal sinners don't mind preaching against sinning. They expect that. I expected it as a sinner. That's what I went to church for, to hear someone preaching against my sinning.

Why is it that only OSAS hates preaching righteousness against sinning? Normal sinners don't.

As I said, normal sinners expect that.

In the OSAS churches, are they even allowed to preach against sinning? Do they gasp in utter horror, if someone let's slip that somehow sinning as not good and not of God?

But, like, of the devil?

I'd rather be around a good old fashioned unapologetic sinner than OSAS.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

God actually tells His people it's better to be around normal sinners, than OSAS sinners, that teach it's somehow save by grace to be of the devil and God at the same time.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Saved Always Saved is a religion for babes in whose bodies Christ has not been formed. This doctrine only feeds them the milk of the gospel.

Thus they cannot handle the meat for the new man:

“…which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. …Be ye angry, and sin not …Neither give place to the devil.” (Ephesians 4:24-27)

These meaty things things:

Sin not.
True holiness.
Not giving place to the Devil.

These things are meat and they cannot handle them. They condemn those who dares quote sayings like these to them; contradicting and blaspheming.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that the only thing OSAS believers condemn is doing righteousness?

And the only heresy of reprobation is to preach not sinning?

Is sinning the Sacred Cow of OSAS, that no one must touch?

And never, ever, ever do we hear OSAS preaching against sinning and doing righteousness instead?

Why is that?

I mean, even normal sinners don't mind preaching against sinning. They expect that. I expected it as a sinner. That's what I went to church for, to hear someone preaching against my sinning.

Why is it that only OSAS hates preaching righteousness against sinning? Normal sinners don't.

As I said, normal sinners expect that.

In the OSAS churches, are they even allowed to preach against sinning? Do they gasp in utter horror, if someone let's slip that somehow sinning as not good and not of God?

But, like, of the devil?

I'd rather be around a good old fashioned unapologetic sinner than OSAS.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

God actually tells His people it's better to be around normal sinners, than OSAS sinners, that teach it's somehow save by grace to be of the devil and God at the same time.
That is so convoluted.

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Nonetheless, those who condemn those who are in Christ, are condemned already. And they squirm with envy. Weeping and gnashing of teeth is next.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)
Yes, and the distinction is that those who are in Christ already, no longer have to "walk" that journey to Him, but can say, "I am" in Him and He is in me.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Assured Salvation is a religion? LOL

Funny how people who do not believe in the Lords Assured Salvation, think making up LIES makes them Creditable...LOL
Sinners believe in the another salvation of another gospel.

Sinners take the Lord's name in vain, when they call it the Lord's salvation.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1)
ANYONE IN CHRIST and WHO IS HIS , would walk after the SPIRIT .
I used to holler the name of JESUS yet loved sin and walked after the flesh , GUESS WHO WAS LOST in sin and didnt know CHRIST . ME .
Just like all others who do the same . THEY as LOST as i once was . TIME TO POINT THE PEOPLE BACK TO THE BIBLICAL CHRIST
and all truth in that bible .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Robert Derrick rant without any basis whatsoever. Focus on righteousness, not sinning.
We are supposed to focus on doing good and fleeing evil . Flee all appearance of evil .
We are supposed to warn and exhort the church to continue in the grace of GOD ,
We are to warn the church they must hold firm their belief in CHRIST unto the end .
If not paul , peter , CHRIST HIMSELF and jude and james were lying to us . AND I know THEY DID NOT LIE .
The problem is , folks are removing the spiritual reminders which actually HELP us . YET THE SPIRIT
inspired all the warnings in that bible . JUST as it inspired the promises . WE NEED TO ALWAYS EXHORT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what that means...because God Himself saves sinners.
reread what he wrote . UNREPENTANT SINNERS believe in another gospel , another jesus
ANY LAMB would come to the true JESUS and beleive the true gospel . TRUTH is
if anyone is believing this we are one all inclusive go spell , THEY DONT KNOW or HAVE CHRIST , they DENY THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL
they follow another jesus and that one cant save . SO allow me to tell this pope led generation
THAT IF YA WANT salvation YA BETTER RUN TO CHRIST , CONFESSING HIM and BELIEVING THAT GOD has ROSE HIM FROM THE DEAD
or ya believe in VANITY and it cant save . BUDDAH cannot save the most kindest and most giving buddist
any more than new age can save OPRAH who gives much to the poor . THEY as do the muslims DENY THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL .
AND If we can say JESUS is my way but they have their own way , WE LIE , WE WALK IN DARKNESS , WE DONT KNOW CHRIST
and we are in dire and deadly grave danger for preaching an abominational false hope .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Far out with this over the top streak of lies.

It’s quite a bewilderment to see someone claim to be a Christian, and BE SO ADAMANTLY AGAINST Christ the Lord Salvation.

Would you be happen be a member of that all about you Mega Feel Good Church in your downtown city?

Reactions: mailmandan

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
reread what he wrote . UNREPENTANT SINNERS believe in another gospel , another jesus
ANY LAMB would come to the true JESUS and beleive the true gospel . TRUTH is
if anyone is believing this we are one all inclusive go spell , THEY DONT KNOW or HAVE CHRIST , they DENY THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL
they follow another jesus and that one cant save . SO allow me to tell this pope led generation
THAT IF YA WANT salvation YA BETTER RUN TO CHRIST , CONFESSING HIM and BELIEVING THAT GOD has ROSE HIM FROM THE DEAD
or ya believe in VANITY and it cant save . BUDDAH cannot save the most kindest and most giving buddist
any more than new age can save OPRAH who gives much to the poor . THEY as do the muslims DENY THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL .
AND If we can say JESUS is my way but they have their own way , WE LIE , WE WALK IN DARKNESS , WE DONT KNOW CHRIST
and we are in dire and deadly grave danger for preaching an abominational false hope .

He implies another gospel, and also says things as if the other is his gospel.

Reactions: mailmandan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He implies another gospel, and also says things as if the other is his gospel.
I dont know what he teaches , i just made the point that this all inclusive many path accepting sin loving gospel IS FROM HELL .
I WONT TEACH IT . I REFUSE IT . NO MATTER THE COST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another Robert Derrick rant without any basis whatsoever. Focus on righteousness, not sinning.
And when we do preach His righteousness and exhort doing His righteousness, you OSAS sinners creep out and condemn it as self-righteous boasting.

And so, we see how sinners such as yourself can never be pleased, except we ooze love for one another as sinners celebrating filthy grace.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.

Being offended at the the righteous correction, instead of repenting of your sinning, just keeps your soul dead and your mind unsound.

A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

So, I'll continue ranting against your OSAS lies, and you can continue raging against the righteous corrections of your lies.

You see, the purpose is not to correct you in your OSAS hypocrisy, because so long as you continue to justify your sinning by grace through faith, then you are not correctable.

Jesus doesn't even bother correcting your kind, that preach justification of no works. He only corrects the works of them that believe.

So, the lukewarm ready to be vomited, except they repent, are more worthy of Jesus' correction than you are.

Repent of your sinning and be a member of Jesus' righteous body, and then we can minister righteousness to one another, and not just focus-talk about it.