What does the Christian need to do when they have sinned?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have trouble staying on point, it shows in your answer, you offer nothing substantial, read it...I was showing From the Bible how Jesus Mind was different than yours so you present a mystery to hide behind...Don't get confused with the simplicity that is in Christ, The truth is easy to believe, But games aside the bible is spiritually discerned the natural man can't understand it, If you have the holy spirit you don't need man, it rules out the need for false teachers, Jesus real sheep will not follow the voice of another, you are free to teach from the bible tho, which I haven't seen as of yet

The mind of Christ is different from the mind of His creation .I am not confused as to the simplictiy of the gospel .
His mind reveals the mysteries hid from the lost
When we achieve this MIND.... we are then "walking in the Spirit", and this happens based on RIGHT BELIEVING.

Until a Believer achieves this revelation, they will sin and confess, and fail, and think that this is what they are supposed to do, which is the wrong mind (of the flesh) or the "natural mind"... and its a deceived mind which cannot receive the things of God.

When you meet a "christian" who thinks they can lose their salvation, then you are dealing with someone who has a "natural mind", which is deceived, and can't receive the things of God.

I would agree Christians cannot lose their salvation.But its not something we achieve. We walk as two in agreement of one God. What he achives working in us to both wil and to emnpwer We have no power to achieve .Just like the Son of man Jesus the power came from the father the mystery made known .

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The mind of Christ is different from the mind of His creation .I am not confused as to the simplictiy of the gospel .
His mind reveals the mysteries hid from the lost

So you actually just agreed with what I said, His mind is different from yours as your a creation, Yes Of Course God is a revealer of mysteries as only he knows everything, To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

God reveals mysteries, But you don't keep your light under a Bushell, Scream it from the rooftops

Reactions: Gary Urban

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I never was unfaithful to my husband. That is why when he divorced me to marry his mistress,

Im sorry that you had an unfaithful husband.
This is a terrible wound. This type betrayal is the worst, and im sorry you have had to deal with it..
But you can't try to heal your scar by assuming that all Christian Men are fornicating devils.
And that is what you do.
Dont do that.

Reactions: HisLife

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I've come to see this slow grind as me trying to improve my character by sheer force of will, and the joy unspeakable is finding I can walk with God by trusting Him, and I don't have to "improve my character", because He is living through me, and my life is what He makes it.It's like, spending years learning to walk, compared to Daddy grabbing my hands and swinging me forward as He walks.
Much love!

Forums are filled with people who are not trusting in Christ to keep them saved.
They are in FEAR of "losing salvation".

Why are they like this? Its because they do not understand that Salvation is something JESUS completed 2000 yrs ago.
See, they think its....>"ok, God saved me, and now let me do the rest so that i dont lose my salvation".
And THAT is Legalism.
Its the BELIEF that "God began my salvation, but i have to DO THE REST to KEEP IT".
And most Christians, are lost in this maze of "trying to stay saved", which is a total lack of Faith in Jesus.
Yet, they will LOUDLY proclaim they are trusting in Him, yet totally trying to STAY SAVED by SELF EFFORT.

Its sad, because when you are that person, you can't have peace, as there is no peace found in believing you can be LOST.

Reactions: marks and HisLife

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you actually just agreed with what I said, His mind is different from yours as your a creation, Yes Of Course God is a revealer of mysteries as only he knows everything, To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

God reveals mysteries, But you don't keep your light under a Bushell, Scream it from the rooftops

Yes the light of the mysteries hid in parables must be rightly divided as revealed .

Jlentz

May 6, 2021
Usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A real born again Christian does not sin:

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin

Nor does he do “fleshly works”, for:

Galatians 5:24
...they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

And furthermore, There is no future re-reconciliation.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins
Paul said his flesh sins but his spirit follows God.
Hebrews 6 you quoted is to the Jews who went back to law for Salvation. Every one sins and everyone needs Grace. If you think you don't sin you are lying to yourself.