What Does This Remind You Of???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's heart breaking....
Hello H2S,
Do you remember (I think it was you) when you shared something that spoke about the mosque, temple and church all in the same place. There was a place for ALL of them to gather together in this one place called the "Living Room"? Cannot remember where it is or what it was called. Just remember how the three largest groups were joining together giving the impression that we all serve the same God. Wonder if you could find that video again sister.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello H2S,
Do you remember (I think it was you) when you shared something that spoke about the mosque, temple and church all in the same place. There was a place for ALL of them to gather together in this one place called the "Living Room"? Cannot remember where it is or what it was called. Just remember how the three largest groups were joining together giving the impression that we all serve the same God. Wonder if you could find that video again sister.
When darkness is called light and death is called living , THEN KNOW and UNDERSTAND the GREAT DELUSOIN has hit the land .
Know and understand the great delusion has hit the land .
That place is not the living room but rather the room where all go to die .
And if anyone on this site spects me to apologize , I can only hope they hold not their breath .
THIS IS THE MYSTERY of INQUITY WHICH has HIT THE FULL . John and paul and peter
saw it in its beginning . NOW WE SEE WHERE IT HAS LED the WORLD and most of christendom right too .
Repeat after me . WHEN darkness is called light , when death is called living , then know you have entered into the harlots chambers.
WHEN hate is called love and love is called hate then KNOW you have entered the harlots chambers .
SO HOW do we know the LIGHT we follow IS THE LIGHT and not what men call light
HOW do we know the love we call love is love ,
I leave us with two words .
BIBLE TIME .
I repeat to all ,
BIBLE TIME .
WE better know that JESUS and not the one mens been a preaching
we better know THAT GOD and not the one mens been a preaching
WE better know the LOVE of GOD and not the one mens been a preaching .
WE better know the UNITY of GOD and not the one mens been preaching
WE better know the liberty of GOD and not the one mens been preaching .
WE better know the FREEDOM of GOD and not the one mens been preaching
WE BETTER KNOW OUR GOD , and we better KNOW HIS CHRIST and not the one mens been preaching .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello H2S,
I can't remember where I posted it but here it is

• Love
Reactions: Nancy