What gospel did Jesus preached?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
it is as He says 'I have come not to judge the world but to save it' for I am the way etc - twinc

But Jesus never said that was the gospel. The gospel is what Jesus say it is, not what you want to believe. As far as I'm consern,I chose to believe what Jesus say is the gospel. So that's the message that I preach or tell people about.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
But Jesus never said that was the gospel. The gospel is what Jesus say it is, not what you want to believe. As far as I'm consern,I chose to believe what Jesus say is the gospel. So that's the message that I preach or tell people about.

YES - but I prefer to believe an archangel sent by God to bring us glad tidings of great joy that is the good news - twinc

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
YES - but I prefer to believe an archangel sent by God to bring us glad tidings of great joy that is the good news - twinc

Jesus is greator than any angel, and they are not my Lord. The Father said we should listen to His Son.

Matthew 17:5 (MOFF)
5 He was still speaking when a bright cloud overshadowed them, and from the cloud a voice said, "This is my Son, the Beloved, in him is my delight: listen to him."

Jesus ask, why call Him Lord and not do what He tells us to do?

Luke 6:46 (ASV)
46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Last edited: