What Has God Been Doing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

a3m24ie

Oct 10, 2010
God has been teaching me service. I am meeting more and more people/friends who don't have cars in a small town which requires a vehicle to get to most places with little to no public transportation. God has been teaching me not to complain and to count my blessings--I HAVE a car! I am constantly driving people everywhere and my frugalness of time and money is becoming less of an issue--but as soon as I am okay with it I seem to get another thing tacked on to it to make situations more frustrating. I'm having to rely on Him constantly for strength to do even stupid little stuff like taking an extra 45 minutes to take my friends who live on the complete opposite side of town to a location closer to my house than theirs.

As far as sharing the gospel, I haven't done it a lot lately... can anyone offer some "wrist-slapping" please?? haha I've handed out a couple tracts but that's it. Not much at all, really. No personal conversations. :/

How about you guys? What has God been teaching you lately? What has he done? Have you shared the gospel lately?

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you guys? What has God been teaching you lately? What has he done? Have you shared the gospel lately?
God has been teaching me how to function and at the same time have such exquisite burning in my chest for Him.
And how to look at someone and not show fully the welling of tears because I love them so much or have so
much heart-breaking unquenchable compassion for them.
I say or write something from the Bible to someone every... single... day... of... my... life.

Thank you so much for the question, dearheart.
:) Miss Hepburn

Reactions: gregg

gregg

Oct 16, 2009
arab
:rolleyes: shareing the gospel, could just be the way people see you serving Christ or the joy people see in your life.we are who we are and were not all called to be a moses our a paul showing .love is the best way to share Gods word.however he may lead. :rolleyes: he teaches me how stupid it is to trust in the flesh.and how is words will bring light in every area of my life if i will trust him. :rolleyes: and God has accomplished in me what man said was impossible, :rolleyes: .he has met my needs far beyond my exspectation and is granting my desires before i even ask. :rolleyes:

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God has been showing me a unique thing for the past several years.

All over the country there appears to be a quiet revival going on. A Holy Spirit directed revival.
Not one of national invitation for all as in the days of the late 1960's and early 1970's, but an internal revival calling us to Holiness.
Not one of excited utterance or of loud and raucous song, but of quiet determined repentance and rededication to truth and religion.
Not one of outward display, but one of growing internal strength and faith.

The call to right living before God is heard between the lines of the most dull and unreligious sermons.
It is heard in quiet conversations among Christians.
It is seen by example.

We are being called to righteousness and the call is very very serious.
If you look closely, it is reflected in the posts here.
Everybody feels it.

It's not always expressed the same, but it is there nonethelss and it is like a fire within us.
In the midst of a visible church that withers and grows more secular and corrupt daily, God is sharpening His invisible church the way a man sharpens a knife.

I do not know why, but I do know it's happening.
In this I sense a quiet solid hope.

What say you brothers and sisters? Am I imagining this or am I not?

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
I agree rjp... I can see God establishing the remnant for the times to come in America. I can really see it. Biblical-based God-fearing people that will never compromise on their beliefs. And it's happening all over the nation.

And as you say, it's not proclaimed for all to see. It's just the work of the Spirit.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
You are sharing the gospel, you are preaching through deeds and sharing his love on a day to day basis.. Just talk about God when you see the oppertunity and theyll know where the love and genorosity is coming from. Keep it up, you are the light of the world.