What have you cooked lately?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, after eating one of these bad boys... I don't itch!

What you have no dandruff? You must use the right shampooooo to stop the itch. Do you apply the shampoooo to your big boy before eating it? LOL

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished cooking some Venison Rice Dressing. My son is a deer hunter and I used some of the ground venison to make rice dressing. Onions, bell peppers, roux, a little seasoning, and Batsmati rice.

Attachments

• VenisonRiceDressing.jpg
    VenisonRiceDressing.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 2

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Made the wife & I smoothies for breakfast. Unsweetened coconut milk, frozen sliced strawberries, chia seeds, ground flax seeds, and plant-based protein powder. YUM!
I used to make similar, only I used grass fed plain Greek yogurt and/or kefir, grass fed heavy cream, grass fed cream cheese (lol), and grass fed beef collagen powder, mixed frozen berries (blackberries , raspberries, blueberries, strawberries) ...sweetened with monk fruit, and real vanilla. I did add in flax and chia seeds at times ....not every time.
Keto-friendly :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 organic pastured eggs
2 grass fed beef sausage links
3ozs grass fed chuck roast
24ozs filtered water (didn't cook that, lol)

I eat slow, and I try to have an eating window about noon to 4pm ...then I'm done for the day. Then I have the rest of the day to get things done and I don't go to bed on a stomach full of undigested food.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made a home made pizza for lunch. I used a Tortilla, some ragu sauce, some shredded Mozzarella, and Pepperoini.

My dog loves it too!

Reactions: dev553344