What is Freedom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe that The Clinton Foundation has paid their fair taxes?
You believe that offshore accounts to avoid taxes don't exist?
We had to bribe companies by lowering the tax bracket to come back to the States, how fair is that to the mom and pop shops that have to pay whatever the government demands? Not like they can just up and move to China and avoid the same penalties.
Rules for thee but not for me..
You don't believe that that is true?

okay..

Actually I ( and every MBA and CPA out there) know its not true.

I'll break it down for you.

There is no such thing as "fair" taxes- it doesn't exist and never has. Its a media created term like assault rifle designed to create a division based on a perception of ethics.

In business there is gross profit minus expenses= net profit and that's what business tax is based on.

The tax code is so vast it allows for conditions, expenses and deductions most people don't even know exist ( I do them for clients as well as my own business)- these businesses simply USE every deduction the law allows.

They then pay the BALANCE of what those numbers are. The word "fair" is not in any tax code anywhere and it not a percentage of anything. Its a perception based on a feeling.

Mom and Pops ( of which I am one) have the same laws and the same tax advantages as Amazon ( whether they use them or not is a different question)

Don't take my word for it, ask any CPA out there

Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why I created this thread.
We don't have much time.
seriously
hugs
Sister , you are more RIGHT than you realize . WE ARE FAST RUNNING OUT OF TIME .
TWO ENDINGS ARE COMING AS WELL . IT WILL BE ETERNAL LIFE or ETERNAL DAMANTION .
This world has tanked , sadly most churches have tanked as well .
And the lambs have only ONE NAME THEY CAN TRUST IN . ITS JESUS . Let us learn the biblical Christ well .
Loving every word HE said and later the apostels would say as well . Reading all the bible
and fleeing the bad examples that were written for our learning . So as we would not do the evil they did .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT . And the truth is also this , one could lay down tonight . Feeling great
and cozy and peaceful , and yet not wake up in the morning . None knows their last hour .
But even with that being said , WE ALL RUNNING OUT OF TIME , THE KING WILL ONE DAY RIP THAT SKY .
AND i tell us all , there will not be a second ark waiting . EITHER WE KNEW JESUS , or prepare to wail .

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already did. You are the one waffling in circles like a spin cycle out of control

No you didn’t and you’re the one spinning because you want to hear yourself talk all the time and you’re in no position to correct anyone with your attitude which is a by-product of your conditioning.

USA or its political systems are not like North Korea!

Let that sink in tribesman.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you didn’t and you’re the one spinning because you want to hear yourself talk all the time and you’re in no position to correct anyone with your attitude which is a by-product of your conditioning.

You continuously say all of these words yet this entire thread proves beyond any doubt that everything you say is a LIE. You are clearly a liberal- no question about it.

USA or its political systems are not like North Korea!

Just like a liberal. Make up a straw man lie which was never said in the first place then repeat it endlessly hoping it will become true some day.

Let that sink in tribesman.

It did and was effectively refuted as all of your other lies leaving you once again with nothing but a pool of salty tears.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only things proven by your tribe besides ignorance is your level of violence born from that ignorance.

Still even with that we are 100 times better than North Korea.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only things proven by your tribe besides ignorance is your level of violence born from that ignorance.

Where is this violence again? You mean Antifa? BLM?

Still even with that we are 100 times better than North Korea.

How would you know? What chapter in the book of Liberal is that information in?

The really sad part is that you really don't even actually "know" what it is you claim to know.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re lying to yourself for being in places worse than America and comparing our political systems to theirs. You’re lying to yourself !
Because you’re brainwashed by your tribe.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
North Korea is worse than the old Soviet Union. There is no freedom of religion and you idolize the leader of the party.
Anything non confirming to the party line will get you a death penalty or jail.
You can’t criticize the party and you also own nothing. You have no house no car nothing but the clothes on your back. The state owns everything. Also any acts deemed “westerly” like long hair or risky clothes are punishable by jail or death.

Idolizing the leader of the party..
Hillary Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Barak Obama, Donald Trump... (nobody likes Biden.. sorry)

Non conforming...
You know why abortion is such a polarizing issue? Because it's polarizing.
Same with Racism.
Look at what is happening to voter rights.
They are dividing it so much to the point the congress is considering removing state legislature rights to determine how elections are held in their own state (which is constitutional) versus having the federal government decide how they shall be run.
That sounds good if your party is in the Administrative chair. What happens when the table turns?
Same with the Supreme Court. Too many of this on this side so we add more to the other side and back and forth it will go until you have an unlimited number of judges unable to make any decision whatsoever.

And if you question this, you are a racist, bigot, conspiracy theory nutcase. (Don't you dare question authority)

You don't own anything now.

Maga hats and Antifa flags.... may not be "punishable by jail or death yet, but both have been deemed "terrorist groups"

Do you see the road we are on?
Or do you think this is just an imagination?

While we peons fight, both sides are changing the rules the way the government runs.
And we're so busy arguing, no one is watching.
And when one side gives a warning, the other side tries to shut them down.
This is happening on a daily basis on both sides.

In order to really see it, you have to stand in the other sides shoes.

I understand the argument concerning the availability for easier elections. I also understand the argument concerning more secure elections.
I really do listen to both sides.
And what happens is, when the opposite teams gets control, then what once was fair for this side is no longer fair.
And both side keep playing this game of hypocrisy.
They use religion against us. They watch our forums, our conversations, they know our strong points and our weak points, and they exploit them for their own benefit.

Abortion is not about a choice, it's about business.
They want you to believe it's a choice. And they know both sides will fight each other while they make billions of dollars with grants, and programs, and political action parties, activists, government funding...
They really don't care about your choice, they care about the money.

This isn't a thread about abortion.. this is about how those in power manipulate the populace to vote according to what benefits them.

Everything you said NK is, I see taking shape here in the US.
It may not be in our faces now, but it's right around the corner.
We are going to need to rely on eachother and put our political differences aside.
Or tomorrow there will be a government in place that none of us will recognize as our own.

God Bless
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idolizing the leader of the party..
Hillary Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Barak Obama, Donald Trump... (nobody likes Biden.. sorry)

Non conforming...
You know why abortion is such a polarizing issue? Because it's polarizing.
Same with Racism.
Look at what is happening to voter rights.
They are dividing it so much to the point the congress is considering removing state legislature rights to determine how elections are held in their own state (which is constitutional) versus having the federal government decide how they shall be run.
That sounds good if your party is in the Administrative chair. What happens when the table turns?
Same with the Supreme Court. Too many of this on this side so we add more to the other side and back and forth it will go until you have an unlimited number of judges unable to make any decision whatsoever.

And if you question this, you are a racist, bigot, conspiracy theory nutcase. (Don't you dare question authority)

You don't own anything now.

Maga hats and Antifa flags.... may not be "punishable by jail or death yet, but both have been deemed "terrorist groups"

Do you see the road we are on?
Or do you think this is just an imagination?

While we peons fight, both sides are changing the rules the way the government runs.
And we're so busy arguing, no one is watching.
And when one side gives a warning, the other side tries to shut them down.
This is happening on a daily basis on both sides.

In order to really see it, you have to stand in the other sides shoes.

I understand the argument concerning the availability for easier elections. I also understand the argument concerning more secure elections.
I really do listen to both sides.
And what happens is, when the opposite teams gets control, then what once was fair for this side is no longer fair.
And both side keep playing this game of hypocrisy.
They use religion against us. They watch our forums, our conversations, they know our strong points and our weak points, and they exploit them for their own benefit.

Abortion is not about a choice, it's about business.
They want you to believe it's a choice. And they know both sides will fight each other while they make billions of dollars with grants, and programs, and political action parties, activists, government funding...
They really don't care about your choice, they care about the money.

This isn't a thread about abortion.. this is about how those in power manipulate the populace to vote according to what benefits them.

Everything you said NK is, I see taking shape here in the US.
It may not be in our faces now, but it's right around the corner.
We are going to need to rely on eachother and put our political differences aside.
Or tomorrow there will be a government in place that none of us will recognize as our own.

God Bless
Hugs
Many dont see it sister . This is what is going on . The rules are getting changed , they are all being set up . ITS A SET UP ZIGGY .
They wont just come for the right , but for the left as well . Folks dont get it .
Even redist of wealth is a lie . IT is a lie . They make it seem as its for the poor , but no its all about a one strong govt one world system .
THAT WILL SERVE THE ELITES . ALL these rules , they are only making the system ready for the beast .
Folks also dont get this , Even when american presidents have spoken evil about the system of china
and spying and credit scores and so forth , LOOK AT US , ITS HAPPENING HERE ALREADY . IF ONE does not go
with the flow , they can and often are silenced by cooperations . AND China may lead in the Five G digital beast slave system ,
but look at us and the other democracies . THE D TEN is pushing this in fast . ITs like a foot race of hyprocrisy that is leading
all right to the system of the beast .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we are going to find out soon enough Gary.
Hugs
Look at who companies and cooperations follow . ITS THE BUILD BACK ELITIST PLAN .
The govt just got a real strong fourth branch . THIS newer branch is far more powerful than any law
they have yet to pass . THEY GOT COOPERATIONS DOING THEIR WORK , and they dont have to take the blame .
THE FOURTH BRANCH OF GOVT . COOPERATIONS . THEY ALL IN IT ZIGGY . THIS IS BAD NEWS .
Sure the left might be screaming praise it all , BUT WAIT TILL THEY FIND OUT their voices will also be silenced .
ONCE THIS SYSTEM IS SET UP , Folks will find out what it is like to be cast out of society
and unable to buy or sell , or function . WHEN A GOVT HAS THAT KIND OF POWER , IT HAS NEVER WENT WELL . NOT FOR THE PEOPLE .
THEY cant see what is coming ziggy . HECK Its here in part already .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you imagine what hitler could have done with a system like we have now .
AND this system i speak of aint just in america but world wide .
SO the next hitler up , will sit over the entire world . THE WORLD WILL SUFFER LIKE NEVER BEFORE .
Its real easy to have all power in this kind of system . How so one might ask .
WELL anyone that does not go along with the flow , will be CUT OFF from said digital system .
REAL EASY . folks got no idea what is coming . THEY LIED TO THE PEOPLE .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose when it comes right down to the wire...
We will have to free ourselves.

What I mean by that is, all religions will be dismantled until there is only one universal religion.
This religion will encompass all religions. Including Satanism, Darwanism, Scientology, Christianity, Judaism, Confusciouism, whatever other ism, Islam... all of them will be as one universal belief. All roads lead to Rome.
Everyone will live under the same laws, the same economy, the same food supply, the same uniforms.
Your every breath will be documented.
Everything you say will be used against you.

The choice is now.
You will either submit to the beast system or you will die Free.
Meaning, you will have to take up your cross and follow your heart.
And it will mean life or death.

Be careful who you follow.
Hugs