What is "god?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Let alone some of the actual phones costing upwards of $1000.00. But I can relate to your frustration with the 'phony' adds.
I'll have to try out a talk-to-text ap sometime. I stutter pretty badly and so it will probably look somthing like this....gg7&7% xd,kl( bl@h! LOL
my diction is pretty flawless to siri and mine looks about like that anyway narf
you could try singin it maybe?
who was that guy? Mel Tillis i wanna say...

knew i did the cell phone spiel somewhere, ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
so, just finished it, and i like the guy well enough, but i would love to ask him what he believes the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge is, maybe you could do that and get back to us?
What is the Fruit
of the Tree of Knowledge, Willie?

ha no wait i mean
What is the fruit of the tree of knowledge in your opinion
obv narf
so go 'head, tell me the truth
where you @Willie T

bet you never said boo to that guy huh lol
couldnt get in to see him if you tried i bet narf
so holla i aint even trying yet bro
yo mama jokes next ok

B

brakelite

@bbyrd009 regarding the religion of the ancients...have you ever read anything on the ancient (pre-astrology) view of the constellations?

Sting of the Scorpion
Jonathon Gray

Reactions: bbyrd009

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my diction is pretty flawless to siri and mine looks about like that anyway narf
you could try singin it maybe?
who was that guy? Mel Tillis i wanna say...

knew i did the cell phone spiel somewhere, ty
Kylie Minogue and Elvis Presley both started singing as a form of speech therapy to help with their childhood stutters.
-Wiki

Does Siri suffer from gender dysphoria?
I have Spasmodic dysphonia.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
@bbyrd009 regarding the religion of the ancients...have you ever read anything on the ancient (pre-astrology) view of the constellations?

Sting of the Scorpion
Jonathon Gray
hmm, i would be interested, ty, as i only have [BIBLE DOCTRINE NEWS, Divine Viewpoint of Current Events]this guy[/url], who is i think Pentecostal or at least like...still letting eve drive, but anyway amazing natch ability, i think...hard to tell bc he is so sure where the sun rose, but whaddya gonnado right. Be nice to have a foil for him, so ty

Reactions: brakelite

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Kylie Minogue and Elvis Presley both started singing as a form of speech therapy to help with their childhood stutters.
-Wiki

Does Siri suffer from gender dysphoria?
I have Spasmodic dysphonia.
1)hearing is really hard anyway, i guess, even for most normal ppl. For me, anyway. I have taken to saying "oh, what you just told me" in an attempt to remedy that. Couple hits of Headband worked for me, you might try cannabidiol, i could show you a pretty impactful YT vid of a girl with a similar malady that she is obviously not faking it, voice clears up after like one hit of whatever. Many vids like that there, YT "speech/hearing remedied with pot" or something
2)yeh, i am possessed too. Lotta ppl are, particularly "believers" i think, it really is prolly the default

B

brakelite

1)hearing is really hard anyway, i guess, even for most normal ppl. For me, anyway. I have taken to saying "oh, what you just told me" in an attempt to remedy that. Couple hits of Headband worked for me, you might try cannabidiol, i could show you a pretty impactful YT vid of a girl with a similar malady that she is obviously not faking it, voice clears up after like one hit of whatever. Many vids like that there, YT "speech/hearing remedied with pot" or something
2)yeh, i am possessed too. Lotta ppl are, particularly "believers" i think, it really is prolly the default
I think there needs to be more concerted studies done on the positive affects. Never mind kowtowing to big farma.

B

brakelite

And stuff the 5 year waiting periods for
Approval. Either it works or it doesn't.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
RELIGION WAS AT THE CORE OF EVERY CULTURE AND EVERY SOCIETY
where you at p

politics was at the core of them too right
"We moderns may be tempted to think that religious nonsense was the old standard and science the new, but the fact of the matter is that science was always the standard until politicians began to muddy the waters with religious demagoguery."
...you will cry out for relief from this king you have chosen, but I, Yah, will not hear your prayers in that day
1 Samuel 8

Reactions: brakelite

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hehe, it was back in my druggie days with MaryJane et al that my stu-stut-stuttering st-sta-started, so no thanks. LOL

Reactions: bbyrd009