What is it with abortion-supporting "Christians"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm "educated" enough to know you're not against murdering unborn babies.

God said YOU are the one who doesn't understand.

Taken said: "NO, I do NOT FEAR GOD."

God said: "Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;"

Yes dunce, fear of the LORD is the BEGINNING of wisdom.

Christ IS the Wisdom of God.
1 Cor 1:
[24]... Christ ...the wisdom of God.

A man BEGINNING to learn ABOUT GOD, is WISE to "FEAR" God.

A man WITH Gods WISDOM (which IS CHRIST) IN the man, NO LONGER FEARS GOD....
BECAUSE...

2 Tim 1:
[7] For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

IF you are STILL IN FEAR of the LORD...
Thanks for sharing...you are still in a BEGINNING stage of Learning ABOUT the LORD, and have never reached the stage of KNOWING the LORD.

What APPLIES to a persons "BEGINNING", does not apply to me....Regardless of HOW MANY TIMES some ignorant man pipes up, makes up Lies and ignorantly puts thier Lies in writing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post # 158.

No.

Get a dictionary. Learn the meaning of "BEGINNING".
Get a Bible. Learn the KNOWLEDGE of
"ENDING" of a man "IN" Christ!

Your understanding is juvenile.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

Get a dictionary. Learn the meaning of "BEGINNING".
Get a Bible. Learn the KNOWLEDGE of
"ENDING" of a man "IN" Christ!

Your understanding is juvenile.
You will learn to fear God. I hope the lions don't get you and yours because of you!

2 Kings 17:25 (NKJV)
25 They did not fear the LORD; therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which killed some of them.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL ~
LOL ~ that's rich! Even on Judgement Day, You think you are qualified to make up lies and speak for others.
I never spoke "for" you.
I said that the only thing you'll BE ABLE to say is that you thought unborn babies weren't human - as you have stated repeatedly on this thread.
Per your usual, you pick a Scripture that has nothing to do with the Topic!
Matt 25:41-46 is about Aiding a person in need of basic needs...water for thirst, clothing, medical care, comfort in confinement with the Word of God, are the examples...
WRONG.

The Parable of the Sheep and Goats (Matt. 25:31-46) has EVERYTHING to do with your blatant denial of the sanctity of life.
It's about those who pretended to be followers of Christ but refused to serve Him. By your TACIT approval (look it up) of Abortion - that's YOU in a nutshell.
To this, you can add - "I was being aborted and you didn't try to save me."
Per usual, your advice is WRONG, to ADD to Scripture.
And there you go lying again . . .

I wasn't "adding" to Scripture. I was pointing out that this Parable doesn't list EVERY offense. It merely touches on a FEW examples (hunger, thirst, nakedness, illness, etc.) to make the point of how REAL followers of Christ are to serve Him.

You could add a myriad of others . . .

"I was homeless and you didn't give me a place to stay."
"I was an alcoholic and you didn't help me."
"I was an beggar and you didn't give me anything."
"I was a prostitute and you didn't reach out to me."
"I was being aborted and you didn't try to save me."

God is NOT going to "excuse" us just because these things weren't on the list in that Parable.
NO excuse you give Him is going to save you . . .
Flat out, I reject YOUR endless lies you try to stuff in others mouths.
You might want to ponder how YOU are going to be trying on Judgement Day to weasel your way out of WHY you spent the majority of your time trying to stuff Lies and YOUR additions to Scripture into others mouths!
As I stated before - your OWN statements on this thread have exposed you.
I didn't have to do anything to help . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never spoke "for" you.

LIE.

Yet you STILL use the idiotic Abortionist argument that an unborn child is NOT human.

You speaking FOR ME.

I wasn't "adding" to Scripture.

You are deceptive. YOU quoted Matt 25: 41-46.....then in your usual descriptive manner.... SAID "I can add"...

And again, you say "I can add"...

You could add a myriad of others . .

Your Lies, You speaking for others, You dictating what others should do (ACCORDING TO YOU), You dictating what others should believe (According to your Catholic Doctrine), tops the chart on one who is fixated on being a class A "cunning tempter".
Too bad you don't get it. A man "IN" Christ is NOT tempted to fall for your mindful gobbelgook.

excuse you give Him is going to save you . . .[/B]

Persons Born of the Flesh AND Born of the Spirit, such as myself, ARE ALREADY SAVED, AND entitled to Enter Gods Kingdom.

You prepare your argument with God and Tell God He must Believe what you Believe...LOL

As I stated before - your OWN statements on this thread have exposed you.

LOL LOL LOL - gee what newsflash from the peanut gallery...
My OWN STATEMENTS.
God is All Knowing.
The Lord Offered Salvation.
I accepted the Lords Offering of Salvation.
I do not advocate or support Abortions.
Scripture is Knowledge of Gods True Word.
Understanding Gods Word, comes from God.
Works that Glorify God, are Rewarded By God.

ya, well, I am not ashamed of my beliefs, or my Statements, and care NOT if they bother you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never spoke "for" you.
LIE.

You are deceptive. YOU quoted Matt 25: 41-46.....then in your usual descriptive manner.... SAID "I can add"...

And again, you say "I can add"...
And I explained myself rather sufficiently in my next post when I educated you about the fact that the Parable of the Sheep and Goats doesn't list EVERY offense before God, but only A few EXAMPLES.
You can absolutely add MANY others to that list - which I did.

The cause of YOUR confusion is your ignorance and the fact that you are a Biblical Literalist - instead of reading the CONTEXT of Scripture.
God doesn't "excuse" those sins that aren't specifically mentioned in Scripture.
Your Lies, You speaking for others, You dictating what others should do (ACCORDING TO YOU), You dictating what others should believe (According to your Catholic Doctrine), tops the chart on one who is fixated on being a class A "cunning tempter".
Too bad you don't get it. A man "IN" Christ is NOT tempted to fall for your mindful gobbelgook.
Sooooo, you believe that the Parable of the Sheep and Goats is just "CATHOLIC" doctrine and doesn't apply to ALL of us??
You're a LOT more ignorant than I originally thought . . .

As to your second statement in RED - that's NOT what the Bible sys . . .
(Matt. 7:19-23, Matt. 10:22, Matt. 24:13, Matt. 25:31–46, John 15:1-6, Rom. 11:22, 1 Cor. 4:4, 1 Cor. 9:27, 1 Cor. 10:12, 1 Tim. 4:1, 1 Tim. 4:16, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6, Heb. 3:12-14, Heb. 6:4-6, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 2 Pet. 3:17, 1 John 2:24, 1 John 5:13, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)
LOL LOL LOL - gee what newsflash from the peanut gallery...
My OWN STATEMENTS.
God is All Knowing.
The Lord Offered Salvation.
I accepted the Lords Offering of Salvation.
I do not advocate or support Abortions.
Scripture is Knowledge of Gods True Word.
Understanding Gods Word, comes from God.
Works that Glorify God, are Rewarded By God.

ya, well, I am not ashamed of my beliefs, or my Statements, and care NOT if they bother you.
Oh - you forgot to add your idiotic claim about unborn babies NOT being human beings.
That one is a DOOZY . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will learn to fear God. I hope the lions don't get you and yours because of you!

2 Kings 17:25 (NKJV)
25 They did not fear the LORD; therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which killed some of them.

Your Carnal Understanding is but flutter in the wind, useless, to a man "IN" Christ, such as myself.
Keep trying...maybe, MAYBE...you will Stop being so stiffnecked, and UNDERSTAND...

FEAR of the LORD, is precisely for the BABE, milk suckler, juvenile, unwise, unbelieving, unknowing, UNCONVERTED....
So thanks for sharing, YOUR STANDING is "WITH" the FEARFUL...
:rolleyes:

Col 1:
[9] For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theres a place in the OT about what happens if 2 men are fighting and a pregnant woman is harmed in the scuffle leading to an aborted baby. God considered it very serious, even if it was unintentional. Just imagine how much worse if it were completely intentional. God didnt even discuss that. He discussed if it was an accident.

He did also discuss making your children pass through the fire and Molech. If ever there was a comparison to our day, abortion would be it, wherein they burn the aborted children in an oven.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I explained myself rather sufficiently in my next post when I educated you about the fact that the Parable of the Sheep and Goats

PARABLES? LOL, you think yourself qualified to teach JESUS' PARABLES? That's a laugh.
Have already seen you MUCK UP Jesus' Parables, with your carnal minded logic!

The cause of YOUR confusion is your ignorance and the fact that you are a Biblical Literalist - instead of reading the CONTEXT of Scripture.

LOL - Stop making up LIES, and dumping your LIES on me. Not once have I remotely suggested or said to not consider Context.
I have told you multiply times, Context, IS Paramount!

God doesn't "excuse" those sins that aren't specifically mentioned in Scripture.

LOL - God doesn't EXCUSE ANY SINS...
Here's a newsflash...God FORGIVES SINS!

Soooo, you believe that the Parable of the Sheep and Goats is just "CATHOLIC" doctrine

Soooooo ....I said no such thing.
Clearly you lie. You are making up a Lie, and saying that is what I believe.
(In another post; You wished me "GOOD LUCK", as you requested me to point out your Lies....)
You are on a roll today.

Aside from you making up a LIE of what I believe...
You, PER YOUR USUAL...THEN "use your Lie", as a basis to call me "ignorant"...

You're a LOT more ignorant than I originally thought . . .

Oh - you forgot to add your idiotic claim about unborn babies NOT being human beings.
That one is a DOOZY . . .

No, what you forgot, is to QUOTE ME, saying what you claim!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theres a place in the OT about what happens if 2 men are fighting and a pregnant woman is harmed in the scuffle leading to an aborted baby. God considered it very serious, even if it was unintentional. Just imagine how much worse if it were completely intentional. God didnt even discuss that. He discussed if it was an accident.

He did also discuss making your children pass through the fire and Molech. If ever there was a comparison to our day, abortion would be it, wherein they burn the aborted children in an oven.

OT law also discussed the Priest concocting a drink for a woman, that would CAUSE an Abortion of a married woman, who was impregnated by a man other than her husband.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PARABLES? LOL, you think yourself qualified to teach JESUS' PARABLES? That's a laugh.
Have already seen you MUCK UP Jesus' Parables, with your carnal minded logic!

LOL - Stop making up LIES, and dumping your LIES on me. Not once have I remotely suggested or said to not consider Context.
I have told you multiply times, Context, IS Paramount!

LOL - God doesn't EXCUSE ANY SINS...
Here's a newsflash...God FORGIVES SINS!

Soooooo ....I said no such thing.
Clearly you lie. You are making up a Lie, and saying that is what I believe.
(In another post; You wished me "GOOD LUCK", as you requested me to point out your Lies....)
You are on a roll today.

Aside from you making up a LIE of what I believe...
You, PER YOUR USUAL...THEN "use your Lie", as a basis to call me "ignorant"...

No, what you forgot, is to QUOTE ME, saying what you claim!
Well, you managed to eek out ONE true statement in your verbose rant:
"God FORGIVES SINS!"

He forgives those who REPENT of them.
Have YOU repented of your support of the violation of His Commandment against murder?
Doesn't
sound like it . . .

Remember - EVERY ONE of these ungodly and idiotic statements was made by YOU on this thread:
"Inanutshell - People can do as they please. I have no issue with that."

"I DO find it "AGAINST" the teaching of Gods Principles, TO FORCE a fetus to be Aborted."

I do not agree, aborting a developing man-Kind of thing is "murder".

"Sure it's a 'thing'. Sure it's a 'beginning'. It is no more a 'person thing', than a caterpillar is a butterfly."

"Clearly you think "MURDER" applies to an "undeveloped" "unborn" thing. I don't."

"Humans, mankind, persons, baby's, ARE "Individual" Living "things", WHEN, severed from the DEPENDENCE of the Placenta."

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OT law also discussed the Priest concocting a drink for a woman, that would CAUSE an Abortion of a married woman, who was impregnated by a man other than her husband.

Wow...dont remember that one! I can see it spiritually too...

Reactions: Taken

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Carnal Understanding is but flutter in the wind, useless, to a man "IN" Christ, such as myself.
Keep trying...maybe, MAYBE...you will Stop being so stiffnecked, and UNDERSTAND...
I hope the lions don't get you and yours!
FEAR of the LORD, is precisely for the BABE, milk suckler, juvenile, unwise, unbelieving, unknowing, UNCONVERTED....
So thanks for sharing, YOUR STANDING is "WITH" the FEARFUL...
:rolleyes:
And of course you have ZERO Scripture.
Col 1:
[9] For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NKJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have already seen you MUCK UP Jesus' Parables, with your carnal minded logic!!
God said you're not qualified to teach anyone!

Taken said: "NO, I do NOT FEAR GOD."

God said: "Psalm 111:10 (NKJV) 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember - EVERY ONE of these ungodly and idiotic statements was made by YOU on this thread:

FINALLY...you learned how to QUOTE instead of speaking FOR ME.

I have ZERO issue with what I said.
God forces No one to do what He wants...
Have you assigned God to your "idiot list too"?

I agree with God...and do not agree with you.
You want to call a person a murderer for ending a process of development...
So what? I have zero obligation to consider or agree with your opinion.
Hard as you try to influence people to FOLLOW YOU...I have clearly notified you...
Following you, ain't gunna happen!

Thanks for reposting my statements...
I stand by my statements...
I don't much care about your standing.

"Inanutshell - People can do as they please. I have no issue with that."

"I DO find it "AGAINST" the teaching of Gods Principles, TO FORCE a fetus to be Aborted."

I do not agree, aborting a developing man-Kind of thing is "murder".

"Sure it's a 'thing'. Sure it's a 'beginning'. It is no more a 'person thing', than a caterpillar is a butterfly."

"Clearly you think "MURDER" applies to an "undeveloped" "unborn" thing. I don't."

"Humans, mankind, persons, baby's, ARE "Individual" Living "things", WHEN, severed from the DEPENDENCE of the Placenta."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope the lions don't get you and yours!

And of course you have ZERO Scripture.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NKJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all.

STAY in FEAR, if that suits you.
CONTINUE, following OT law, and OT covenant, if that suits you.
Can ya hear me? I don't care what you do.

I am under a DIFFERENT Covenant, a NEW Covenant given me.
Sheesh...It's boring...the effort you make to reveal your utter lack of understanding.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forces No one to do what He wants...
Correct.
However, He punishes those who disobey Him.
Have you assigned God to your "idiot list too"?
Why should I??
God didn't make all of those idiotic comments - YOU did.
I agree with God...and do not agree with you.
You want to call a person a murderer for ending a process of development...
So what? I have zero obligation to consider or agree with your opinion.
HE doesn't agree with YOU.

Good luck with that . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct.
However, He punishes those who disobey Him.

Why should I??
God didn't make all of those idiotic comments - YOU did.

I said men can think and do what ever they want....You claim that is idiotic...Newsflash...
God does not prevent men from thinking or doing whatever they want.
Seriously, look at you...repeatedly telling people (from your words, not theirs), what they think, believe, and that they are wrong if they do not agree with what you think and believe. God hasn't Stopped you!

doesn't agree with YOU.

LOL... So I am not the one who made that stupid comment.

Read Scripture... Learn to Agree with God!

Good Luck with that [/
QUOTE]

That was your comment, not mine. :p
I require no "LUCK" for what you say...