What is it with abortion-supporting "Christians"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UH...no. Scripture rewitten, changing ... God separated Paul from his mother"s womb....which is a natural birth.

Gal 1:15
[15] But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace....

Saul was called, when an ADULT!!!
Acts 9:
[1] ...Saul...against the disciples of the Lord...
[3] ...journeyed, he came near Damascus: an
[4] ...he...heard a voice saying unto him, Saul...
[5] And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest..

Nothing new. Saul was naturally born and against Jesus....The Lord Jesus called Saul and Saul responded with then having belief...
He set Saul apart BEFORE he was born.
That's what "from my mother's womb" means, Einstein.

Galatians 1:15
But when he who had set me apart BEFORE I WAS BORN, and who called me by his grace

The Greek states "Set me apart from my mother's womb" (ἀφορίσας με ἐκ κοιλίας μητρός).

You LOSE this round because you refuse to understand the linguistic FACTS of Scripture . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL~ "unborn blob"
Anyone with a smidgen of common sense, should know, an unborn human in the 5th month of development is not a "blob", and does move around in the womb.
That's NOT what the text states.

It DOESN'T say that he baby simply "moved around".
It says that he "leaped with JOY" at the arrival of Mary, who was carrying Jesus.

The HOLY SPIRIT inspired Luke to write those words.
Was the Holy Spirit "lying" - or is it simply that YOU refuse to believe Him??

Reactions: Triumph1300

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I have been expressly clear, speaking of WHAT is in the WOMB of a pregnant human female,
IS: an "UBORN developing human".
IS NOT: an "individual BORN human",
"IT" attached to a "barrier" between the female and the 'unborn" thing (called a placenta).
Anyone wants to CALL the "UNBORN" thing:
A baby, A child, A human, A Person...
"That is anyone's choice".
"A Person IS a BORN INDIVIDUAL LIVING human".
* A Person IS NOT an "INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUAL" until it IS:
"BORN and SEPARATED" from the Placenta, and ALIVE".

"MURDER IS the intentional Killing of an "ALIVE INDIVIDUAL PERSON".

"Abortion is the intentionally KILLING of an
"UNBORN DEVELOPING human".

Abortion is murder, but thank you for the explanation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He set Saul apart BEFORE he was born.
That's what "from my mother's womb" means, Einstein.

Galatians 1:15
But when he who had set me apart BEFORE I WAS BORN, and who called me by his grace

Saul "according to Scripture", was separated from his mother's womb....shocking news, Saul was naturally born!!

Saul "according to Scripture", was separated from "persecuting" Jews believing in Jesus...
"Called" by Jesus, to DO WORKS "FOR" Jesus.

Saul accepted Jesus' calling, to DO WORKS "FOR" Jesus...and 3 days after ACCEPTING to DO WORKS for Jesus....Saul was Baptized by the Holy Spirit. <--- THAT is the moment, "SET APART"... was Manifested IN PAUL.
which means;
FORGIVEN,
soul SAVED,
spirit QUICKENED,
SANCTIFIED, ONCE and Forever.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's NOT what the text states.

It DOESN'T say that he baby simply "moved around".
It says that he "leaped with JOY" at the arrival of Mary, who was carrying Jesus.

The HOLY SPIRIT inspired Luke to write those words.
Was the Holy Spirit "lying" - or is it simply that YOU refuse to believe Him??

You are beyond ridiculous. First you carry on and on and on OFF TOPIC....then you come up with TWISTED THOUGHTS out of your own mind.....(murder of something that is not born; calling unborn 5 month developing human, a blob; talk about the Holy Spirit lying)....then try to dump your TWISTED THOUGHTS on everyone else....

I am not responsible for any of the ridiculous nonsense your mind dreams up and you oddly type post after post.
WEIRD!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saul "according to Scripture", was separated from his mother's womb....shocking news, Saul was naturally born!!

Saul "according to Scripture", was separated from "persecuting" Jews believing in Jesus...
"Called" by Jesus, to DO WORKS "FOR" Jesus.

Saul accepted Jesus' calling, to DO WORKS "FOR" Jesus...and 3 days after ACCEPTING to DO WORKS for Jesus....Saul was Baptized by the Holy Spirit. <--- THAT is the moment, "SET APART"... was Manifested IN PAUL.
which means;
FORGIVEN,
soul SAVED,
spirit QUICKENED,
SANCTIFIED, ONCE and Forever.
And once again, you are confused by the Word of God.

Paul is stating the fact that God CHOSE him (set him apart) FROM the time he was in his mother's womb.
Galatians 1:14-16
I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.
But when God, who set me apart from my mother's womb and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being.

The fact that Saul accepted Jesus's call as an adult has NOTHING to do with the fact that he was PREORDAINED to do this while he was STILL being formed in the womb.

Your confused rant speaks to your Scriptural ignorance.
It's NO WONDER you have no respect for the sanctity of life . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are beyond ridiculous. First you carry on and on and on OFF TOPIC....then you come up with TWISTED THOUGHTS out of your own mind.....(murder of something that is not born; calling unborn 5 month developing human, a blob; talk about the Holy Spirit lying)....then try to dump your TWISTED THOUGHTS on everyone else....

I am not responsible for any of the ridiculous nonsense your mind dreams up and you oddly type post after post.
WEIRD!
And this is nothing more than a massive DODGE of the question.
ONCE again:

How does a non-human blob leap with "JOY" in the womb?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is murder, but thank you for the explanation.

Your welcome.
But disagree.
Murder (regarding humans) is killing a born individual person.
An unborn human in developing stage, is not an individual person. (Remember that embilical cord thingy ? Attached, Dependant.)
Just as "manslaughter", is not "murder"... even though BOTH are the Killing of a natural born human.

God Bless,
Taken

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh... I responded to a post about "MURDER", not "KILLING".
You are posting about "KILLING" not "MURDER".

Destroying an "UNBORN" thing...IS KILLING a developing 'thing'.... MURDER IS the intentional KILLING of an "independently ALIVE PERSON...

If you are going to hold a "pseudo court", you should first know the meaning of the "Legal terms".

You can not "MURDER" and UNBORN thing.
You CAN KILL, all kinds of things...At any "stage of development":
A herbal plant, A flower plant, A tree, A human, A building, A idea, A plan...
That is NOT "murder".

When an unborn person meets the medical criteria of being 100% human at the moment of conception, then abortion kills a human being.

That the courts understand that the unborn are fully human is proven by the fact that if you injure a pregnant woman and it kills her baby, you will be charged with manslaughter, if she wanted the baby.

Hypocritically and dishonestly, the law and courts recognizes the unborn as fully human persons with a right to life - if the mother wants the child - but if she doesn’t want it, she can legally pay someone to slaughter the human life in her womb.

Abortion is unconstitutional.

Our founders wrote that our creator (God) gave everyone the inalienable RIGHT TO LIFE, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

James Wilson, who signed the constitution and was there at the conventions that put it together, has stated that they all included the unborn among those who have the God given and thus inalienable RIGHT TO LIFE.

Thus abortion denies unborn humans their right to life, and is unconstitutional.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And once again, you are confused by the Word of God.

Paul is stating the fact that God CHOSE him (set him apart) FROM the time he was in his mother's womb.

Already addressed that....
GOD IS ALL KNOWING...
God chooses whom He will...
God specifically Calls Many...
Scripture gives us examples of specific people, specifically called, AND the specific "WORK" they are called to DO.
And IF you paid attention, you would have LEARNED....DURING their "works" the Lord was "WITH THEM"....
And some time "AFTER their "CALLING"...
They became Baptized with the Holy Spirit.

Your confused rant speaks to your Scriptural ignorance. [/B]

Calling a persons response to your ridiculous nonsense "a confused rant"...only speaks to your inability to comprehend you are being told WHY, people disagree with your ridiculous nonsense.

Since you can not Comprehend the Difference between:
God Calling and Separating a Person to DO WORKS in Service to God....
AND
God Separating a Person, BY MAKING their (body, soul, spirit), CONVERTED.
Discussion with you is like discussing physics with a 5 yr old. Somewhere between comical and useless.

It's NO WONDER you have no respect for the sanctity of life . . .

LOL...You can not help yourself. You reveal your fruits over and over and over, of how your Carnal mind thinks your own Minds dastardly thoughts and desperately try to PUKE what you think on everyone else.

Keep your own minds thoughts...their yours.
Your endless attempts to put your creepy thoughts on everyone else...is not news...
Everyone here KNOWS how you deceivingly operate.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already addressed that....
GOD IS ALL KNOWING...
God chooses whom He will...
God specifically Calls Many...
Scripture gives us examples of specific people, specifically called, AND the specific "WORK" they are called to DO.
And IF you paid attention, you would have LEARNED....DURING their "works" the Lord was "WITH THEM"....
And some time "AFTER their "CALLING"...

They became Baptized with the Holy Spirit.
Einstein - that has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that they were consecrated and appointed - in the WOMB.
This indicates FULL personhood - PRIOR to birth.

You have LOST this debate but, pathetically, you refuse to stop throwing blind punches in the dark.

Reactions: Taodeching

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus abortion denies unborn humans their right to life, and is unconstitutional.

I do not advocate or support Abortions, as I have previously stated.

On declaring Independence of this Nation, the US Founders Acknowledged the Principles that "All Rights" come from God, (which a few Rights, but not inclusive, were expressly identified.)

The US Government was Created by the People to expressly PROTECT God given rights.

* It is not particularly secret, men and women appointed to positions with authority (to Protect those God Given Rights) routinely exceed their authority and dishonor their oath.

Not news;
* Umpteen created US laws are 'unconstitutional".
* Umpteen sitting Representatives of the People are ungodly and dishonorable to their Oaths.
* A large portion of the "People at Large" (citizens and foreigners) are ungodly and supportative of seating ungodly and dishonorable People in positions of Government authority.

It is the "individual", who must decide "IF they" shall Protect 'their' RIGHTS given 'them' BY God....
or
BE supportive and A participant in ungodly man-made Principles and Rights.

THAT ^ is a VISIBLE and HEARING conundrum ...

* Persons WHO SAY they are subjective to God.
* Persons WHO ARE SEEN in a chruch promoting God.
* Persons WHO ARE KNOWN (by Title) to "supposedly" BE a representative of God...
* WHO ARE... (Actively supporting and participating in...
Complete OPPOSITES of Gods Established Principles.

An "individual" shall bear his own "burden", of his own choices.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if someone chooses to murder your loved one, you're ok with that?
Don't waste your breath.
He has dug a hole that he can't get himself out of and is desperately trying to shift the topic.

Anybody who ignorantly claims that fighting abortion is adhering to "ungodly man-made Principles and Rights" is a LOST soul . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if someone chooses to murder your loved one, you're ok with that?

So, every man bearing his own burden...ODDLY makes you wonder IF I am "okay" with a person who chooses to murder my loved one....? WEIRD.

LOL - What a ridiculous question, when nothing whatsoever have I said I am "okay" with Murder.

Read Scripture.
* Men who ACT against another, are responsible for their ACT.
The consequence for their ACT, is their burden.
(Gal 6:5)

Read Scripture.
* The burden of the bystander, (such in the case of a loved one being murdered NOT involved in the ACT of Murder), must also bear the burden. That burden IS LOSS.

Read Scripture.
It is not about being "OKAY" with LOSS.
It is about KNOWING and ACCEPTING and LEANING ON THE Lord for Comfort, IF and When the burden of Loss occurs.

2 Tim
[12] Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly . . .

LOL ~ a non answer, not surprised.

* I say God is ALL knowing~

* I say God called and separated Saul to do Works for the Lord~
(Acts 13:
[2] As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

* I say Jesus expressed who shall enter Gods Kingdom..."the BORN".
(John 3:5
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born "of" water and "of' the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

* I do not agree - a man-KIND of thing in the stage of "DEVELOPING" Whose DEVELOPING is CEASED, "IS MURDER".
* Common knowledge is it is "ceasing the development stage" of a man-KIND of thing.
* Scripturally it is called a "CURSE".
* Scripturally a "CURSE" was OT penal law, carried out by OT Priests, according to the LAW, given Moses, from God.
* In the case of a female being impregnated by a man other than her husband...the Priest would concoct a DRINK for her, "TO INDUCE the cesession of the pregnancy."

* By YOUR BROAD definition OF causing the cession of a "Developing man-KIND of thing"; AS "MURDER"... you inadvertently...
Have "included" OT Priests, as "MURDERERS".

You pronouncing "YOURSELF" as some kind of "WINNER" of a "DEBATE" you can not establish was a "DEBATE", is simply your same old juvenile, mode of operation, of crowning yourself...

Personally I do not find you "rewarding yourself" of any value.
However, I do have an "imagination", of you surrounding yourself with "your own made winner ribbons", which I find teedering between "comical and sad".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anybody who ignorantly claims that fighting abortion is adhering to "ungodly man-made Principles and Rights" is a LOST soul . . .

So?
The ONLY one who " has those thoughts", put
"Those thoughts", in "those words"... "your thoughts, your words" in a post.....IS YOU.

Thanks for sharing, "the thoughts in your mind"... SAD.
You should try harder, speaking from the "spirit", rather than your "carnal mind."

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well.....Taken, I agree with BOL on this one.
You lost the debate for sure.

You quoted:

* I say Jesus expressed who shall enter Gods Kingdom..."the BORN".
(John 3:5
[5] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born "of" water and "of' the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
-------------------------------
Weird, to connect this scripture to the abortion issue as if abortion is "not" murder because the baby is not born yet and as such is not a person....mind boggling for sure.

Reactions: BreadOfLife