What is meant by judge.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sullivan

Nov 4, 2015
1. “And I will come near to you to judgment…, said the LORD of hosts” (Malachi 3:5)
2. “God judges the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.” (Psalm 7:11)
3. “And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.” (Psalm 9:8)
4. “When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.” (Psalm 75:2)
5. “And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people….” (Isaiah 2:4)
6. “…for he comes to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.” (Psalm 98:9)
[SIZE=12pt]In the Scripture, what is prophesied of most is about the work of judgment and chastisement God will do in the last days. There are at least more than two hundred verses which say that God will execute judgment, and they all prophesy that God will do the work of judgment and chastisement in the last days. In His work of the last days, God will use judgment and chastisement to cleanse, save, and perfect mankind, to classify mankind according to kind and end the age, and thereby build the kingdom of Christ, the beloved kingdom of God.[/SIZE]
This is just my personal understanding.