What Is Meant By....time No Longer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Here is something that will start to lock in this level of the 1260, and should make you see there is more to this than a couple of men standing in one spot with funny clothes on...:)

Have you ever seen a lunar eclipse? You probably have. Did you notice how in not so rare occasions, in will turn blood red, depending on the conditions of the earth?......

Have you ever seen a solar eclipse? I'm sure you have seen partials anyways. Did you notice how the sun turns as if it were black as sackcloth for a period of time?

Now in a single saros cycle you will have approximately 70 eclipses of both types, over an average of 1260 years. ( I will go over this later)

Now consider this:

Revelation 6:12 (King James Version)

[sup]12[/sup]And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Remember, the seals are in a time of learning of a future event. In other words this is information a certain group of people should know before the action actually happens. Did you notice that besides the earthquake, what we are seeing is the sun and moon mentioned. Now here is the give away,.......these two types of eclipses can't happen at the same time. You either have one or the other, a solar or a lunar. Then what type of event are we seeing here? Oh, I know, the 1260!

Take a look at the two witnesses:

[sup]3[/sup]And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Notice what they are clothed in?........Sackcloth, the only other time this is used in Revelation is the sixth seal. Connect the dots, you might see they are clothed in the knowledge of the 1260. And, since this is the last prophecy to go out, it might be important! :)

Mike

Hi Mike (so you're not Brian Irish after all :D ),

Sackcloth is mourning clothes. I can see that they're clothed in knowledge of the reason for mourning. But...why do you see the 1260 days as the knowledge and not the time in which they prophesy (if that's what you're suggesting?)

Do they prophesy about that time or during that time, or both? I continue to see it as the days in which they teach because....

Revelation 12:6 (666) And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Are they going to feed the days to her or feed her during the days?

Please explain. Also, I am seeing the sun, moon, stars, earthquake, blood...everything, in a non-literal way. Could it be both? Sure, but I'll have to rely on your knowledge of this to see it literally.

Here's another of those :blink: Rev. 6:12, 12:6...12:60 days. The 1260 days are 666.

Irish

Jan 31, 2010

Sackcloth is mourning clothes. I can see that they're clothed in knowledge of the reason for mourning. But...why do you see the 1260 days as the knowledge and not the time in which they prophesy (if that's what you're suggesting?)

Do they prophesy about that time or during that time, or both? I continue to see it as the days in which they teach because....

Revelation 12:6 (666) And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Are they going to feed the days to her or feed her during the days?

Please explain. Also, I am seeing the sun, moon, stars, earthquake, blood...everything, in a non-literal way. Could it be both? Sure, but I'll have to rely on your knowledge of this to see it literally.

Here's another of those :blink: Rev. 6:12, 12:6...12:60 days. The 1260 days are 666.

Before they can prophecy, they have to have the knowledge to do so; note there candlesticks (assemblies) will also have this knowledge. Anybody without this knowledge will not do very well at numerating 666. As far as the sun/moon go:

Genesis 1:14-16 (King James Version)

[sup]14[/sup]And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

[sup]15[/sup]And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

[sup]16[/sup]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

You see, he told us in the beginning what these would be for,.........the revealing or Revelations answers the question. This is one way we will be able to identify their office. The 1260 is more than 666, it is 594 + 666.......

Irish

Busted...:)

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Before they can prophecy, they have to have the knowledge to do so; note there candlesticks (assemblies) will also have this knowledge. Anybody without this knowledge will not do very well at numerating 666. As far as the sun/moon go:

Irish, the Spirit is opening revelation of His word now. Is it the time of latter rain? I don't know but feel it is. I guess what I'm saying is, if you are saying some new thing will be revealed I don't agree. I don't think any new prophecy will be given but deeper understanding of what is written will be revealed. Not only through the Spirit as we study His Word but through the Spirit in other folks....such as you and the posters that bring their thoughts to these forums.

Genesis 1:14-16 (King James Version)

[sup]14[/sup]And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

[sup]15[/sup]And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

[sup]16[/sup]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

You see, he told us in the beginning what these would be for,.........the revealing or Revelations answers the question. This is one way we will be able to identify their office. The 1260 is more than 666, it is 594 + 666.......

Irish

I've been working on a thread dealing with the above verses. I've held off completion because of these conversations but may post it even though I'm not yet sure what you are teaching. Perhaps I'm meant to. There is some reason we're both involved in similar studies.

I'm still hoping for an explanation on 594.

Busted...:)

'Tis a shame for I wanted to learn more about the "lights."

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Irish, the Spirit is opening revelation of His word now. Is it the time of latter rain? I don't know but feel it is. I guess what I'm saying is, if you are saying some new thing will be revealed I don't agree. I don't think any new prophecy will be given but deeper understanding of what is written will be revealed. Not only through the Spirit as we study His Word but through the Spirit in other folks....such as you and the posters that bring their thoughts to these forums.

I've been working on a thread dealing with the above verses. I've held off completion because of these conversations but may post it even though I'm not yet sure what you are teaching. Perhaps I'm meant to. There is some reason we're both involved in similar studies.

I'm still hoping for an explanation on 594.

Aha, you had to go and ask the 594 million dollar question..:)
Take a look at Daniel chapter....

Daniel 2:28 (King James Version)

[sup]28[/sup]But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta love a mystery......check this out too!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel 2:31-36 (King James Version)

[sup]31[/sup]Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.

[sup]32[/sup]This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass,

[sup]33[/sup]His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

[sup]34[/sup]Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

[sup]35[/sup]Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

[sup]36[/sup]This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now our Father was letting it be known that there would be future kingdoms, and basically He was in control.......Now if you look at these kingdoms, the head of Gold was Babylon, or Nebs kingdom. Silver would be Media Persia, Brass would be Grecia, but what of Iron?

The next kingdom in the sequence with a view concerning Jerusalem would be Rome.

Let's look at Rome first. From the battle of Actium ( 31bc ) to the Mohammedan possession in AD 636, Rome had possession of Jerusalem for 666 years. ( there is only one year from 1BC to 1 AD). Now unless there is new info about the timing of the transference from Babylon to Media persia we might not so that event clearly. But that might not matter because The beginning of the head of gold is known with old Neb.. What some scholars or chronologists say is that there was a 594 year gap between the beginning of the head of gold and the end of the thighs of brass. Think about this, so far we see the Saros, or the sun and moon cycles of eclipses mirrored in the kingdoms so far!

Remember Daniel called this a great Image, hmmm image, where else have I seen that?

Oh here........

Revelation 15
[sup]1[/sup]And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

[sup]2[/sup]And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

You see, there may be more to this!

Irish

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Aha, you had to go and ask the 594 million dollar question..:)

You see, there may be more to this!

Irish

Dear Irish....I'm old.... :( Please make this easier to comprehend.

It is very interesting...and I have never heard...that Rome had possession of Jerusalem for 666 years! :eek:

I see the cycle in the numbers you are telling us of but....what is the point you're making? From 636 to the next 1260 cycle would be 1896. Did something happen that year? What is the "more to this?"

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Dear Irish....I'm old.... :( Please make this easier to comprehend.

It is very interesting...and I have never heard...that Rome had possession of Jerusalem for 666 years! :eek:

I see the cycle in the numbers you are telling us of but....what is the point you're making? From 636 to the next 1260 cycle would be 1896. Did something happen that year? What is the "more to this?"

I did a study on this a couple of years ago, I'll see if I can find it. The 1260 is kind of a story or a type that puts together the piece in the end days. Those who stand on the sea of glass in Revelation 15 that have gained victory over the beast, image, mark and number will have been instructed into these thoughts. Suffice it to say for now that isn't it interesting that the first four kingdoms (out of 7) mentioned here in Daniel have these numbers attached to them. There was a time when certain offerings where put in abeyance. There is a time however that the clock that stopped on that subject will again start ticking. Then we will see the accumulation of all these members coming together. One other thing I can give you today is that as we met each new kingdom, Babylon...Media/Persia,....Grecia,......we met with a devolution in governments. In Babylon the king had absolute power, until we get to Grecia where royalty wasn't even required. ( ring a bell? ). If I could make this attempt, you notice we have 1260 years connected with the sun/moon and with the first four kingdoms, then somehow we move to 1260 days of the end times ( kind of similar),.... then we move to 3-1/2 days of the two witnesses. It is kind of like we start out with a telescope, and focus into the point of using a microscope. You have a similar occurrence with the two anointed ones in Zechariah 4, they start out being the olive trees, and end up being the olive branches, what happened there? You came in closer so you could see them better,.....kind of like the microscope. So we know this; concerning the good and bad, the closer we get to the main event the more specific the knowledge will be concerning both for those with eyes to see.

Irish