What Is Meant By....time No Longer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Study to show yourself approved,.........I hope we all have that! :) Thanks for your reply.

Irish

Irish, you appear angry. Why?

I hoped you would share your beliefs on the 3 1/2 days/kingdom. I gave you mine, hope to hear yours and if I need to be corrected...stand ready for that.

How have I offended you?

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Irish, you appear angry. Why?

I hoped you would share your beliefs on the 3 1/2 days/kingdom. I gave you mine, hope to hear yours and if I need to be corrected...stand ready for that.

How have I offended you?

Not in the least, I was making a joke....;)

Irish

Jan 31, 2010

I believe the 3-1/2 days end up being literal. There are types such as Noah, remember he lived 600 years, then the flood. 600 is the spiritual number for warfare, so after the flood or warfare there were 350 years..........think about this,...........flood,..warfare (2 witnesses or 600); then 350 ( or two witnesses dead for 3-1/2 days. And the last verse 9:29 ( hey, wasn't that Christ's B-day) So after all these things Noah died ( Think of Christs return) Now you can definitely disagree with me here, As this is a bit hard to see, but look at the similarities, they are hard to deny. Do you study numbers at all? This would help in seeing this. Now there is way more to the 1260 or 3-1/2, but one step at a time. I learned a long time ago to wait for the right questions to cover deeper territory, I am kind of breaking these rules already. It will frustrate people and drive them away before you get to the fun stuff. If that sounds arrogant, that's because I am arrogant...:)

Irish

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I believe the 3-1/2 days end up being literal. There are types such as Noah, remember he lived 600 years, then the flood. 600 is the spiritual number for warfare, so after the flood or warfare there were 350 years..........think about this,...........flood,..warfare (2 witnesses or 600); then 350 ( or two witnesses dead for 3-1/2 days. And the last verse 9:29 ( hey, wasn't that Christ's B-day) So after all these things Noah died ( Think of Christs return) Now you can definitely disagree with me here, As this is a bit hard to see, but look at the similarities, they are hard to deny. Do you study numbers at all? This would help in seeing this. Now there is way more to the 1260 or 3-1/2, but one step at a time. I learned a long time ago to wait for the right questions to cover deeper territory, I am kind of breaking these rules already. It will frustrate people and drive them away before you get to the fun stuff. If that sounds arrogant, that's because I am arrogant...:)

Irish

Good morning you arrogant Irishman. :lol:

Where did you find that 600 is the number for spiritual warfare? I looked in Bullinger and Panin and couldn't find it. It is interesting that #6 is the number of man and after that the flood and then 350 or 3 1/2 .

Yes September 29, 9:29 is His birthday....great find! There are so many times that happens. One of the most fascinating to me is Revelation 9:11 (9/11). The passage tells us a great deal. It's odd but lately I have pulled so many passages that are 9-11. However, the numbers 1 & 4 are the greatest influence in my life. Through them I have been given signs...infallible proofs....

Acts 1:3 To whom also He shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.

1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, "which," saith He, "ye have heard of Me.​

I just completed a thread on that topic and hope to post it later today. But...back to this topic. :)

Yes, there are similarites and no, I don't deny them but.....I wouldn't know what to agree or disagree with? What are you describing? What should we see?

Irish

Jan 31, 2010

Where did you find that 600 is the number for spiritual warfare? I looked in Bullinger and Panin and couldn't find it. It is interesting that #6 is the number of man and after that the flood and then 350 or 3 1/2 .

Yes September 29, 9:29 is His birthday....great find! There are so many times that happens. One of the most fascinating to me is Revelation 9:11 (9/11). The passage tells us a great deal. It's odd but lately I have pulled so many passages that are 9-11. However, the numbers 1 & 4 are the greatest influence in my life. Through them I have been given signs...infallible proofs....

Acts 1:3 To whom also He shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs , being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.

1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, "which," saith He, "ye have heard of Me.​

I just completed a thread on that topic and hope to post it later today. But...back to this topic. :)

Yes, there are similarites and no, I don't deny them but.....I wouldn't know what to agree or disagree with? What are you describing? What should we see?

I have to go, but just one of these quickly,

In Rev 13:18,....it says "here is wisdom......666" Well in Rev 17:9 He tells you where to start counting a certain number,..666. He says "here is the mind which has wisdom". Now this series of numbers adds up to 66. the in verse 14 He says THESE shall make WAR with the beast. We already know that in counting 666 you have wisdom but where is the other 600,......it is in war. In algebra we have one thing that represents another.....1x and the likes. Here we have to look for the missing 600. I could document it further but I have to run..........Later!

Irish

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Hi Whirlwind,

Just some more on 600.....
If you do a Strongs search of the number six and hundred, you will find a lot of circumstances where it is used with other numbers, just exclude those for the sake of this discussion. Find the ones that are just 600. Now look at the circumstances surrounding that number, you will find war is the primary thought. Here are some to get you started:

1) Num 11:21
2) Judges 3:31, 18:11, 20:15
3) 1 Samuel 13:15, 17:7
4) and last but not least Rev 14:20 (There are many more but you get the drift)

Irish

Irish

Jan 31, 2010

Acts 1:3 To whom also He shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs , being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.

Yes, there are similarities and no, I don't deny them but.....I wouldn't know what to agree or disagree with? What are you describing? What should we see?

Many say the chapter divisions are of men, and you do see where points where the structure was not totally adhered to, but I wonder sometimes if there is more to this. You see there are 929 chapters to the Old Testament, we have this Noah thing, we have the course of Abia, we have the measuring of the Great Pyramid of Giza. To top things off, the chapter division was done before the knowledge of pyramid, and the pyramid was known just before the big break through in structure. These things were hidden for all these millennia. This would not be a good time to throw the baby out with the bath water..:)

Irish

Irish

Jan 31, 2010

It means the flood happens before the 3-1/2 or 1260, (but you didn't here it from me...:) )

You get that lined up your cooking with gas!

Irish

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Hi Whirlwind,

Just some more on 600.....
If you do a Strongs search of the number six and hundred, you will find a lot of circumstances where it is used with other numbers, just exclude those for the sake of this discussion. Find the ones that are just 600. Now look at the circumstances surrounding that number, you will find war is the primary thought. Here are some to get you started:

1) Num 11:21
2) Judges 3:31, 18:11, 20:15
3) 1 Samuel 13:15, 17:7
4) and last but not least Rev 14:20 (There are many more but you get the drift)

Irish

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and SIX HUNDRED furlongs.

13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED threescore and six.

Yes...I get the drift. Six hundred does indeed have to do with war.

Many say the chapter divisions are of men, and you do see where points where the structure was not totally adhered to, but I wonder sometimes if there is more to this. You see there are 929 chapters to the Old Testament, we have this Noah thing, we have the course of Abia, we have the measuring of the Great Pyramid of Giza. To top things off, the chapter division was done before the knowledge of pyramid, and the pyramid was known just before the big break through in structure. These things were hidden for all these millennia. This would not be a good time to throw the baby out with the bath water..:)

Irish

And I say.....many are wrong. :D The chapter and verse numbers were added by man but inspired by God...just as were the words.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
It means the flood happens before the 3-1/2 or 1260, (but you didn't here it from me...:) )

You get that lined up your cooking with gas!

Irish

The flood has to happen before the 3 1/2 days when the witnesses "stand on their feet." But, why do you see it before the 1,260 days they teach? Do they not prophecy during that time, during the 42 months, 1260 days, 3 1/2 years? How and why do you see that as a time after the flood? Noah lived 350 years after the flood but why do you see that as the same time the witnesses prophecy....unless you see the gathering of the witnesses, calling of the saints, as the flood time instead of their teaching time. If thats it then it would put the millennium as the time they teach but that is 1000 years....not 1260.

It isn't coming together but....I'm thinking about it.

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
The flood has to happen before the 3 1/2 days when the witnesses "stand on their feet." But, why do you see it before the 1,260 days they teach? Do they not prophecy during that time, during the 42 months, 1260 days, 3 1/2 years? How and why do you see that as a time after the flood? Noah lived 350 years after the flood but why do you see that as the same time the witnesses prophecy....unless you see the gathering of the witnesses, calling of the saints, as the flood time instead of their teaching time. If thats it then it would put the millennium as the time they teach but that is 1000 years....not 1260.

It isn't coming together but....I'm thinking about it.

The sequence in Genesis is correct, however the question may be better asked, what is the meaning of the 1260? ( never trust a man that asks his own questions :) ). Here is where the meat of the matter comes in. Do the two witnesses prophecy for 1260 days or concerning the meaning of it. This is where it is not coming together for you, but that's OK, one step at a time. I'll tell you a funny thing about the seemingly unrelated subject, the migrations of the earth and moon in relation to the sun. ( by now your thinking, where did I find this nut :) ). Well, the last prophecy (the way I see it) to go out before Christ returns IS the 1260, then the two are killed. So why would I mention the sun and moon?

Genesis 1:14-16 (King James Version)

[sup]14[/sup]And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

[sup]15[/sup]And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

[sup]16[/sup]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Well, it seems we have our first sign and our last, what are the chances?

Now the sun and the moon from our perspective, do this dance in the sky, they go through a series of eclipses called the saros. Now these series last an average of 1260 years ( Hey have you seen that number anywhere before? ) This is where an inquisitive mind might say,....hmmmm!

Are you going Hmmmm? :)

Irish

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
The sequence in Genesis is correct, however the question may be better asked, what is the meaning of the 1260? ( never trust a man that asks his own questions :) ). Here is where the meat of the matter comes in. Do the two witnesses prophecy for 1260 days or concerning the meaning of it. This is where it is not coming together for you, but that's OK, one step at a time. I'll tell you a funny thing about the seemingly unrelated subject, the migrations of the earth and moon in relation to the sun. ( by now your thinking, where did I find this nut :) ). Well, the last prophecy (the way I see it) to go out before Christ returns IS the 1260, then the two are killed. So why would I mention the sun and moon?

Genesis 1:14-16 (King James Version)

[sup]14[/sup]And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

[sup]15[/sup]And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

[sup]16[/sup]And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Well, it seems we have our first sign and our last, what are the chances?

Now the sun and the moon from our perspective, do this dance in the sky, they go through a series of eclipses called the saros. Now these series last an average of 1260 years ( Hey have you seen that number anywhere before? ) This is where an inquisitive mind might say,....hmmmm!

Are you going Hmmmm? :)

Irish

Talk about "signs".....I'm in the middle of writing a thread on signs right now...I began this morning and strangely....it concerns 1 & 4. You just listed Genesis 1:4 which is also part of the sign thread. What are the chances indeed? :eek:

I'm at work so I don't have time presently to go...hmmmm, but hope to later. I reviewed your previous replies to try to gather more information at one time....I have a difficult time with a piece here then a piece there because patience isn't in my vocabulary. :unsure:

I look forward to some quiet time to try to cypher your clues as you tend to offer them...piece by piece. :lol: However, the 1260 day cycle is very interesting.

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Talk about "signs".....I'm in the middle of writing a thread on signs right now...I began this morning and strangely....it concerns 1 & 4. You just listed Genesis 1:4 which is also part of the sign thread. What are the chances indeed? :eek:

I'm at work so I don't have time presently to go...hmmmm, but hope to later. I reviewed your previous replies to try to gather more information at one time....I have a difficult time with a piece here then a piece there because patience isn't in my vocabulary. :unsure:

I look forward to some quiet time to try to cypher your clues as you tend to offer them...piece by piece. :lol: However, the 1260 day cycle is very interesting.

Hi Whirlwind, I am honestly not trying to be cryptic in my presentation of these things, but until you see one, the others won't make any sense, and I would be wasting your time as well. It's kind of like the seven thunders, you know, write not down what the seven thunders uttered or something like that. Well, that is mostly interpreted as being something we will never know when the opposite is the point, almost sounds cryptic in a sense. If interested I will post some info on the 1260 year cycles but like you say, piece by piece....:)

Irish

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Hi Whirlwind, I am honestly not trying to be cryptic in my presentation of these things, but until you see one, the others won't make any sense, and I would be wasting your time as well. It's kind of like the seven thunders, you know, write not down what the seven thunders uttered or something like that. Well, that is mostly interpreted as being something we will never know when the opposite is the point, almost sounds cryptic in a sense. If interested I will post some info on the 1260 year cycles but like you say, piece by piece....:)

Irish

I agree in that the opposite is true of the seven thunders writing. John wasn't to write it but....we are to understand it as the Spirit reveals.

My day was taken with my Mom in the Dr.'s office....a reaction to a newly prescribed drug. She's fine but again....another sign has been shown, another of those "coincidences." I was really worried about her last night and woke up a few times praying for her. As I sat in the waiting room I picked up a National Geographic and thumbed through the pages. I stopped and there was a page advertising her new medication...Lyrica. As I read the info on the possible side affects....ALL her issues were shown...ALL of them. Swelling, dizziness, blurriness, sleepiness. So, it wasn't another blood clot, wasn't a kidney problem....just a reaction.

You can feel rather silly showing something like that to the doctor that prescribed it.....but I did. :D Happily, Mom should be fine by tomorrow...now that Lyrica is tossed away.

But, I haven't had an opportunity to study or write today so....in answer to your offer....I would very much enjoy your post on the 1260 year cyles, only try not to divide them in teeny, tiny pieces if possible. :rolleyes:

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
I agree in that the opposite is true of the seven thunders writing. John wasn't to write it but....we are to understand it as the Spirit reveals.

My day was taken with my Mom in the Dr.'s office....a reaction to a newly prescribed drug. She's fine but again....another sign has been shown, another of those "coincidences." I was really worried about her last night and woke up a few times praying for her. As I sat in the waiting room I picked up a National Geographic and thumbed through the pages. I stopped and there was a page advertising her new medication...Lyrica. As I read the info on the possible side affects....ALL her issues were shown...ALL of them. Swelling, dizziness, blurriness, sleepiness. So, it wasn't another blood clot, wasn't a kidney problem....just a reaction.

You can feel rather silly showing something like that to the doctor that prescribed it.....but I did. :D Happily, Mom should be fine by tomorrow...now that Lyrica is tossed away.

But, I haven't had an opportunity to study or write today so....in answer to your offer....I would very much enjoy your post on the 1260 year cyles, only try not to divide them in teeny, tiny pieces if possible. :rolleyes:

Good to hear your mom is OK.....I'll try to post more tomorrow....

Irish

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Good to hear your mom is OK.....I'll try to post more tomorrow....

Irish

Oh oh, late as usual......

One thing about the ecliptic cycles of the sun and moon is that there are repetitions that occur. There is something called the saros cycles in which generally speaking, there is a 1260 year sequence of eclipses. At any given time there are I believe 42 of these simultaneously occuring at the same time. Some come, some go but as one leaves another will take it's place within a month. This is where things should really start to raise ones interest in whether or not this is important, the cycles are generally divided into 594 years and 666 years. 594 years of perfect timing eclipses and 666 years of not so perfect eclipses. Now there is probably one or two of us that has heard of the number 666, but what of the number 594,....not so much. If the two witnesses are to prophecy concerning 1260, what is it they know?

Irish

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Oh oh, late as usual......

One thing about the ecliptic cycles of the sun and moon is that there are repetitions that occur. There is something called the saros cycles in which generally speaking, there is a 1260 year sequence of eclipses. At any given time there are I believe 42 of these simultaneously occuring at the same time. Some come, some go but as one leaves another will take it's place within a month. This is where things should really start to raise ones interest in whether or not this is important, the cycles are generally divided into 594 years and 666 years. 594 years of perfect timing eclipses and 666 years of not so perfect eclipses. Now there is probably one or two of us that has heard of the number 666, but what of the number 594,....not so much. If the two witnesses are to prophecy concerning 1260, what is it they know?

Irish

Hi Irish. I saw a fellow on television yesterday....Brian Irish was his name and I thought about you. He was investigating the "mystery lights" in the Carolinas. That wasn't you....was it? Actually, it wasn't yesterday...I saw it yesterday but it was recorded.

Now...to the subject. What is the 594? :blink:

Also, in writing another thread I saw this....

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:​

I always understood that to be the seventh trump but now I'm wondering...is it? The seventh trump has "days of sounding." Are the days the 1260 days? Is the 1260 days "immediately after the tribulation" or during it?

I'm questioning this now because of what you said last week and what I'm now wondering about the sun, moon and stars. It's to much to go into now but it all hinges on when the 1260 days happens.

Interesting thing about the "At any given time there are I believe 42 of these simultaneously occuring at the same time," in connection to this.....

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.​

Curioser and curioser.... :unsure:

Editing in.....You wrote, "If the two witnesses are to prophecy concerning 1260, what is it they know?" Why do you see them prophesying about the 1260 and not during the 1260?

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009

I'm questioning this now because of what you said last week and what I'm now wondering about the sun, moon and stars. It's to much to go into now but it all hinges on when the 1260 days happens.

Curioser and curioser.... :unsure:

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

I am beginning to wonder if the 1260 is talking about an amount of time or the subject of a message? It does not say "for a thousand two hundred and threescore days,"

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

I am beginning to wonder if the 1260 is talking about an amount of time or the subject of a message? It does not say "for a thousand two hundred and threescore days,"

You just answered an edit I inserted in the above post. Interesting. Time or subject?

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
Here is something that will start to lock in this level of the 1260, and should make you see there is more to this than a couple of men standing in one spot with funny clothes on...:)

Have you ever seen a lunar eclipse? You probably have. Did you notice how in not so rare occasions, in will turn blood red, depending on the conditions of the earth?......

Have you ever seen a solar eclipse? I'm sure you have seen partials anyways. Did you notice how the sun turns as if it were black as sackcloth for a period of time?

Now in a single saros cycle you will have approximately 70 eclipses of both types, over an average of 1260 years. ( I will go over this later)

Now consider this:

Revelation 6:12 (King James Version)

[sup]12[/sup]And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Remember, the seals are in a time of learning of a future event. In other words this is information a certain group of people should know before the action actually happens. Did you notice that besides the earthquake, what we are seeing is the sun and moon mentioned. Now here is the give away,.......these two types of eclipses can't happen at the same time. You either have one or the other, a solar or a lunar. Then what type of event are we seeing here? Oh, I know, the 1260!

Take a look at the two witnesses:

[sup]3[/sup]And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Notice what they are clothed in?........Sackcloth, the only other time this is used in Revelation is the sixth seal. Connect the dots, you might see they are clothed in the knowledge of the 1260. And, since this is the last prophecy to go out, it might be important! :)

Mike