What is Mystery Babylon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God warns us, as a a parent puts fear into us to keep us in line. Even sometimes a threat like, "I will cut you off if you do not abide in me". We are to fear God. Once He makes that clear, we begin to take Him seriously.
Amen. We need to take Him seriously. The bible has something to say about taking Him lightly and treating sins lightly. Today's church in general doesn't take Him seriously enough and this has allowed deceptions and sin in the camp to blossom unfortunately, and it's inviting His judgment now in the west.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. It is through much tribulation that we enter the kingdom of heaven. Ask to be better in whatever way and the Lord sends the right tribulation along that we need to have our prayer answered. :) Eg, afflictions teach patience.
Here the parable of answered prayer .
There once lived a man whose desire was to spread the gospel of truth
unto all .
The man prayed unto the LORD and said LORD send me souls who need to hear the one true gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
Soon after men and women began to come before the man .
Men and women of many denominations within christendom came to hear what the man had to say .
The man seem puzzled and said , i prayed for souls who need to repent and believe the one true gospel
of Christ JESUS and yet i have here these troops of people from within christendom itself .
Now why is this pondered the man within himself .
THEN a still small voice said to the man , Though these be within christendom and though these
call upon my name , ITS The WRONG GOSPEL and WRONG LOVE they be a serving .
Be blessed everyone . WE truly have a need to evangelize TO EVEN CHRISTENDOM ITSELF for it has lost much
and much darkness many now see as light .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But is the Lord limited to speaking on only one level? His is a voice of many waters....and His wisdom is manifold. The Spirit leads us into all truth but also tells us things to come....so that we will be warned and also not lose heart but recognize God's power and sovereignty over things that happen in this world.
you mean not to say HE is a voice of MANY waters. Rather HE speakes unto the many in the waters and of the sea .
TO offer up THE ONLY ONE WATER OF LIFE that giveth life and life eternal unto all who drink of that cup .
BUT beware for a WHORE SITTETH UPON many waters too and offers up a cup of diverse waters of fornication
unto the world . That cup will surely lead all unto the second death .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The well favoured Harlot who is praised of men o this world has said in heart i sit a queen
and am no widow and shall see no destruction as she pours her inclusive cup of fornictaion and abominations
of a strange love unto the world . BUT in an hour SUDDEN destruction shall come upon her
and the children who drank of her cup will wail along side her . That DAY and that HOUR .........
IS APPROACHING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 19:20
The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
Mat 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Mat 19:22
But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
Mat 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Mat 19:25
When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
Mat 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

But with God all things are possible:

Rev 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I counsel thee. Behold I stand at the door and knock.

Col 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Col 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Col 3:13
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Col 3:14
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Col 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Col 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Col 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Rom 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
And with God all things are possible.

Hugs
And THIS is THE WORK OF GOD . THAT YE BELIEVE ON HE WHOM GOD DID SEND .
Something mr and mrs inclusive KNOW NOT but rather preach a false hope , a false love , a false large and broad and ever
broadning path to God . Wont end well for those who sat under the HARLOT and sipped her cup of fornication .
BUT The end of a lamb IS VERY GOOD as it is forever WITH THE KING JESUS WHO SAVED IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 19:20
The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
Mat 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Mat 19:22
But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
Mat 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Mat 19:25
When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
Mat 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

But with God all things are possible:

Rev 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

I counsel thee. Behold I stand at the door and knock.

Col 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Col 3:2
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Col 3:3
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Col 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Col 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Col 3:13
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Col 3:14
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Col 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Col 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Col 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Rom 13:14
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
And with God all things are possible.

Hugs
CHOOSE YE THIS DAY
if it seem evil that i do not offer up false hope by means of a false love
but rather stand and cliam ONE MUST BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS ,
if it seemth evil that i say that other religoins are lost , still in darkness and grave danger
IF THEY REPENT NOT and BELIEVE ON CHRIST JESUS
IF that maketh me to seem to be as the hater of the world , THEN KNOW THIS
DO YOU really believe GOD , CHRIST will be angry and furious at me
BECAUSE I SAID as DID JESUS , AS DID GOD , AS DID THE APOSTELS the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and offered up no other hope , no other name , no other false love . I TROW NOT ZIGGY .
ITS THOSE WHO OFFERED UP a love that implied and or said ITS not necessary to have had to BELIEVE on CONFESS JESUS CHRIST .
ITS THEM that will wail On HIS DAY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause man cannot save himself . what it impossible for man , however , IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD .
TIME TO BELIEVE and TIME TO PREACH ITS TIME TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
cause that IS HOW GOD CHOSE TO SAVE THE WORLD .
HE DIdnt choose to save man by mans own means or merits , by a false love . BUT BY this and this alone .
FOR GOD SO LOVED the WORLD that HE SENT THE SON to be the savoir of the world
that all who do BELIEVE would not perish but have everlasting life .
those who believe not are CONDMENED already for they have not BELIEVED ON CHRIST JESUS .
EXPOSE THE ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE and POINT RATHER TO THE LOVE OF GOD CHRIST JESUS .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you mean not to say HE is a voice of MANY waters. Rather HE speakes unto the many in the waters and of the sea .
TO offer up THE ONLY ONE WATER OF LIFE that giveth life and life eternal unto all who drink of that cup .
BUT beware for a WHORE SITTETH UPON many waters too and offers up a cup of diverse waters of fornication
unto the world . That cup will surely lead all unto the second death .
That too brother. But His word is spoken of as water, as well.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is indeed dear sister . The beauty of it all .
And now for a beautiful and simple reminder .
Before i remind us , i want to ask us something . HOW did GOD create .
What DID HE DO to create .
Very simple . HE SPOKE . IF HE SAID let there be LIGHT then there was light indeed .
and the word HE spoke being HIS OWN ESSENCE could do and only do and do no more or no less
than what was spoken. YES there is a reason i remind us of this .
For example , GOD said six times , LET THERE BE and there was .
HE did not create HIS WORD , HE SIMPLY SPOKE and IN HIS WORDS , HIS WORD HIS ESSENCE came forth .
Thus unto those who try and say GOD created CHRIST , HIS OWN WORD , NO HE DID NOT .
TO those who try and say also that somehow JESUS contradicts the words of GOD , YEAH THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE .
GODS WORDS , HIS WORD cannot contradict HIM , the speaker of HIS OWN words .
OH yeah there is a huge reason i say this .
FOR TODAY many try and make JESUS INTO the author of and supporter of sin .
THE VERY SINS GOD SAID NOT TO DO . man shall not lie with man or etc
THEY try and make JESUS into just a prophet , or really into a ministir of what they LOVE and not what GOD LOVES .
This will sting for many but true it is .
You see many love another jesus , another god , a god that supports the god they love above all .
ANY GUESSES as to what that god is . SELF .
as satan became enamoured with self , so too do many and find a god that serves that which pleases self .
The inclusive movement is the mother and father that not only supports self
but has found the common ground to UNITE all to be as one who love self . IT HAS INDEED FOUND
the way to UNITE MAN to be as one sister . And it hates anything and everyone who would dare to exose it .
You see for years we all know false religoins have existed and they too are of satan .
BUT IN THIS FINAL and last hour upon earth , THE HARLOT has indeed found a common ground
to unite them now . TO UNITE THEM . key is TO UNITE THEM as ONE .
And though its concept has always been , ITS NO LONGER FRINGE , ITS MAINSTREAM .
Many now embrace it and have no idea they do .
THERE has been a time as in genesis , we read about , when the peoples decided to be as ONE .
AND there we are one , YEAH IT DIDNT HAVE NO LOVE FOR GOD , it was all about HUMANITY .
WHEN evil rises , when the wicked be exalted , INQUITY ABOUNDS and DESTRUCTION ALWAYS COMES UPON THE WICKED .
that too is fact .
REPROBATION has set in . AND GOD HAS BEEN LONG SUFFERING
but , and this is a huge ol butt , BUT after a time , when though they were warned and yet repented not
A DELUSOIN CAME , a spirit of whoredomes , a hard heart that bought only a lie for it had rejected the truth , CAME UPON THEM .
ITS HERE NOW and MANY UNIFY and will unify under it . MY only advice to all is , GET IN THEM BIBLES and TEST ALL MEN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time for a trivia question .
When a man , woman , a thought , an angel or a talking tree or donkey
cometh and says this , WE BETTER KNOW how to answer . For this is part of the beginning of HOW
the delusion of inclusion worketh a lie unto men .
the question is real simple . AND I HAVE JESUS OWN WORDS to answer that question with .
SO first i will ask you the question .
IF a man cometh and says JUDGE NOT , if a muslim does good and loves his neighbor
or if an atheist did good and etc
IS IT POSSIBLE THEY LOVED GOD .
What says you .
in other words many now say and or believe that it IS possible
that a muslim , an athiest or whateverist did LOVE GOD , Even though they did not beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
BUT IS that possible .
CAN A MAN LOVE GOD and yet REJECT THE GOSPEL .
THAT BE THE QUESTION indeed .
AND I GOT TONS OF SCRIPTURE TO PROVE one way or the other .
A hint , DID CORNLIOUS who did much good
REJECT THE GOSPEL WHEN HE HEARD THE GOSPEL . NO , HE DIDNT
yet many DO .
CAN ANYONE WHO HEARS THE TRUE GOSPEL and YET REJECTS the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
TRULY LOVE GOD .
HELL NO . for had they TRULY LOVED GOD THEY WOULD HAVE LOVED JESUS CHRIST . yeah .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Time for a trivia question .
When a man , woman , a thought , an angel or a talking tree or donkey
cometh and says this , WE BETTER KNOW how to answer . For this is part of the beginning of HOW
the delusion of inclusion worketh a lie unto men .
the question is real simple . AND I HAVE JESUS OWN WORDS to answer that question with .
SO first i will ask you the question .
IF a man cometh and says JUDGE NOT , if a muslim does good and loves his neighbor
or if an atheist did good and etc
IS IT POSSIBLE THEY LOVED GOD .
What says you .
in other words many now say and or believe that it IS possible
that a muslim , an athiest or whateverist did LOVE GOD , Even though they did not beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
BUT IS that possible .
CAN A MAN LOVE GOD and yet REJECT THE GOSPEL .
THAT BE THE QUESTION indeed .
AND I GOT TONS OF SCRIPTURE TO PROVE one way or the other .
A hint , DID CORNLIOUS who did much good
REJECT THE GOSPEL WHEN HE HEARD THE GOSPEL . NO , HE DIDNT
yet many DO .
CAN ANYONE WHO HEARS THE TRUE GOSPEL and YET REJECTS the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
TRULY LOVE GOD .
HELL NO . for had they TRULY LOVED GOD THEY WOULD HAVE LOVED JESUS CHRIST . yeah .
I know the answer to brother @amigo de christo trivia question. The answer is unless someone believes the gospel and the biblical Lord Jesus Christ, then they are not saved nor love God. The ONLY way to be saved and love God is to believe the gospel, the biblical Lord Jesus Christ. Get in them Bibles.

• Love

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here the parable of answered prayer .
There once lived a man whose desire was to spread the gospel of truth
unto all .
The man prayed unto the LORD and said LORD send me souls who need to hear the one true gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
Soon after men and women began to come before the man .
Men and women of many denominations within christendom came to hear what the man had to say .
The man seem puzzled and said , i prayed for souls who need to repent and believe the one true gospel
of Christ JESUS and yet i have here these troops of people from within christendom itself .
Now why is this pondered the man within himself .
THEN a still small voice said to the man , Though these be within christendom and though these
call upon my name , ITS The WRONG GOSPEL and WRONG LOVE they be a serving .
Be blessed everyone . WE truly have a need to evangelize TO EVEN CHRISTENDOM ITSELF for it has lost much
and much darkness many now see as light .
Brother is spot on on that one. A good prayer for all the lambs to say. Bring me souls that need to hear the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ so they can be saved. Amen.

• Love

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan certainly reigns over the unbelievers confusion and the false religions outside of Christianity, atheism, occult etc. Btw, we aren't building His Kingdom, He is. He let's us participate, but His will, His perfect plan, is done and always has been done and will be done as He ordained it so. That is His sovereignty and providence.
Amen. And unfortunately the devil reigns over many in Christendom too. Which includes Protestant churches that have gone astray and become apostate, and also the Catholic church. (Actually the Lord showed me by His Spirit unequivocally that the Catholic church is ruled by another spirit than the Holy Spirit. So when someone tries to tell me that Catholics are our brothers and sisters, I know unequivocally that they are in error.)

Reactions: marks

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen. And unfortunately the devil reigns over many in Christendom too. Which includes Protestant churches that have gone astray and become apostate, and also the Catholic church. (Actually the Lord showed me by His Spirit unequivocally that the Catholic church is ruled by another spirit than the Holy Spirit. So when someone tries to tell me that Catholics are our brothers and sisters, I know unequivocally that they are in error.)

So much dissipation in this thread...grandstanding, foolishness. Truly regretful.

"Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God." Jer. 5:4

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cause man cannot save himself . what it impossible for man , however , IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD .
TIME TO BELIEVE and TIME TO PREACH ITS TIME TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
cause that IS HOW GOD CHOSE TO SAVE THE WORLD .
HE DIdnt choose to save man by mans own means or merits , by a false love . BUT BY this and this alone .
FOR GOD SO LOVED the WORLD that HE SENT THE SON to be the savoir of the world
that all who do BELIEVE would not perish but have everlasting life .
those who believe not are CONDMENED already for they have not BELIEVED ON CHRIST JESUS .
EXPOSE THE ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE and POINT RATHER TO THE LOVE OF GOD CHRIST JESUS .
Why such mindless posts...? Such wackiness.

Go to a football site....and post hundreds of posts on how it is CRUCIAL to throw the ball...throw the ball. Of utmost need to throw the ball. Now repeat that hundreds of times. Do it totally out of context like you do your religious indoctrination here. Does such a mindless repetition not get you to be seen as somewhat touched? Like you are a few bricks short of a load?

How long would you last on any other kind of forum where there must be some semblance of coherent thinking?

These forums attract a lot of wackiness.

Reactions: faithfulness

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I guess you think that of me? Faith is a gift, not something you manufacture. God gives out those gifts and no one can take them away!
The only prerequisite I know for salvation that Jesus requires is to believe in Him, That He died for our sins, was buried and rose on the third day according to the scriptures. Jesus did not say you must read the entire Bible and pass the examine to get in. So Catholics don't pass your test and you don 't pass theirs. Do you think that is it so easy to cast out a billion souls off your list ... and render them hellbound?
It seems many impose their own Christian standard, a checklist that others must pass to qualify - unequivocally.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then I guess you think that of me? Faith is a gift, not something you manufacture. God gives out those gifts and no one can take them away!
The only prerequisite I know for salvation that Jesus requires is to believe in Him, That He died for our sins, was buried and rose on the third day according to the scriptures.

There is a gift of faith...into the higher walk. But we are each responsible for taking heed to the laws of God. We will each be judged on our own level of faithfulness and righteousness. What we have done with what we have been given.
Jesus did not say you must read the entire Bible and pass the examine to get in. So Catholics don't pass your test and you don 't pass theirs. Do you think that is it so easy to cast out a billion souls off your list ... and render them hellbound?

You are speaking to someone who is so self-righteous...always learning and getting more holy....supposedly ...yet able to judge others with finality and without fear. Can you say...iniquity? Mixing a religious bent of iniquity with what God demands.
It seems many impose their own Christian standard, a checklist that others must pass to qualify - unequivocally.
This is a learned thing. Like when Jesus said that the converts of the Pharisees became twice the son of hell that they even were. How so? Well, people convert others to get numbers. The problem is that some people actually believe the tall tales that are used to get those converts.

When there is a mindless repetitive religiosity...with no mercy or love or any kind of actual understanding...we get the state that so many are in.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We can see why it is called MYSTERY Babylon. Or the Mystery of iniquity (lawlessness). If there was more knowledge, wisdom and understanding...these things would become marginal rather than mainstream.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The only prerequisite I know for salvation that Jesus requires is to believe in Him, That He died for our sins, was buried and rose on the third day according to the scriptures. Jesus did not say you must read the entire Bible and pass the examine to get in. So Catholics don't pass your test and you don 't pass theirs. Do you think that is it so easy to cast out a billion souls off your list ... and render them hellbound?
I don't know anything about you personally. Are you Catholic? Catholics or anyone who are not born again of the Spirit do not belong to Christ - that is what the apostle Paul wrote in Romans - regardless of their mental belief. The gift of faith can only come in via the Holy Spirit that we receive when we are born again. The Jews had a mental belief in God but didn't know Him.....they likewise needed to be born of the Spirit. Jesus told the Jews first that they must be born again.

In fact it is better to be "cold" than nominal....it's usually easier for a "cold" soul to come to true and living faith than those who believe they already have saving faith, but don't really....they are kind of innoculated against it by their nominal belief. And tragically the Spirit is departing many Protestant churches these days as well so they are becoming nominal/lukewarm as well.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So much dissipation in this thread...grandstanding, foolishness. Truly regretful.

"Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God." Jer. 5:4
Catholicism is a manifestation of Mystery Babylon. The ruling spirit there is not the Holy Spirit, unfortunately. This the Lord showed me very clearly one day.....to keep me from equivocating and being DECEIVED. It is ruled by another spirit not of God that masquerades as the Holy Spirit. Same thing is happening within protestant evangelical circles too, so you needn't think I'm picking on any particular group.