What is the difference between the watcher seraphim and teraphim ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Most of spiritual watcher are claimed that they're from God; so, did they also called as seraphim or teraphim ?
Because if we dig down to this topic, we can solve the controversial issue that make a rumour or gossip along with the watcher. If they watch our daily heart & mind, sometimes they could not make a differentiation between reality and non-sense. I believe that the watcher is none of them are faulty but some of them are speak the truth, they who spread the rumours and hoax are most of them were from teraphim. We can see how did the bible explain their reality and the difference between seraphim (angelic being) & teraphim (satanic/fallen angels) :

God's Seraphim : Isaiah 6
Fallen angels Teraphim : Genesis 31; 1 Samuel 15:23a; Ezekiel 21:21; Zechariah 10:2.

So, our struggle as a christian mostly against accusation from teraphim deity where as known as fallen angels in the day of Enoch. But sometimes inside the church itself we can acknowledge them, we must be aware and able to discern them inside the church. How would you say ? Did you experience them too ?

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of spiritual watcher are claimed that they're from God; so, did they also called as seraphim or teraphim ?
Because if we dig down to this topic, we can solve the controversial issue that make a rumour or gossip along with the watcher. If they watch our daily heart & mind, sometimes they could not make a differentiation between reality and non-sense. I believe that the watcher is none of them are faulty but some of them are speak the truth, they who spread the rumours and hoax are most of them were from teraphim. We can see how did the bible explain their reality and the difference between seraphim (angelic being) & teraphim (satanic/fallen angels) :

God's Seraphim : Isaiah 6
Fallen angels Teraphim : Genesis 31; 1 Samuel 15:23a; Zechariah 10:2.

So, our struggle as a christian mostly against accusation from teraphim deity where as known as fallen angels in the day of Enoch. But sometimes inside the church itself we can acknowledge them, we must be aware and able to discern them inside the church. How would you say ? Did you experience them too ?

I would caution against trying to know too much. The Scriptures warned Israel not to indulge in spiritism or any kind of necromancy. The spirit world is dangerous, as can be seen from the 1st sin, when Adam and Even started listening to a spirit.

Of course there are spirit beings, or angels--generically called. I would assume they come to us--we don't go to them. My brother saw an enormous one in front of a church once. I picked up a hitchhiker who disappeared half a mile down the road. My wife thinks she saw what she calls a "pixie," who told her in a bar she didn't belong there--a very strange-looking fellow.

There are many who have claimed to see angels. I think experiencing the presence of God is so much greater, and we should make that our priority. Angels come to us only out of service to Him.

Reactions: theophilus

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I would caution against trying to know too much. The Scriptures warned Israel not to indulge in spiritism or any kind of necromancy. The spirit world is dangerous, as can be seen from the 1st sin, when Adam and Even started listening to a spirit.

Of course there are spirit beings, or angels--generically called. I would assume they come to us--we don't go to them. My brother saw an enormous one in front of a church once. I picked up a hitchhiker who disappeared half a mile down the road. My wife thinks she saw what she calls a "pixie," who told her in a bar she didn't belong there--a very strange-looking fellow.

There are many who have claimed to see angels. I think experiencing the presence of God is so much greater, and we should make that our priority. Angels come to us only out of service to Him.
But, they're an ordinary mankind who talk to our mind from tv, movies, internet, and also the priests themselves. About angelic being who can fly, I think that is too much nor they only make it as parable. But they who mocked too much and talkative, I noticed them as teraphim because they glorified our weakness as a food to them.

Hosea 4:8 (BBE)
The sin of my people is like food to them; and their desire is for their wrongdoing.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, they're an ordinary mankind who talk to our mind from tv, movies, internet, and also the priests themselves. About angelic being who can fly, I think that is too much nor they only make it as parable. But they who mocked too much and talkative, I noticed them as teraphim because they glorified our weakness as a food to them.

Hosea 4:8 (BBE)
The sin of my people is like food to them; and their desire is for their wrongdoing.

Angels are not ordinary people--they are angels, a different order of creation. But they do speak to people utilizing people on TV, radio, or other media, attempting to influence us to participate with them in sin. They communicate to us by encouraging men who would join them in their rebellion against God.

They are represented sometimes with wings, to signify that the are not bound by gravity. I don't know what you mean by "glorified our weakness as a food to them." Are you referring to the temptations presented to Israel, to Christ, and to Adam and Eve? They certainly can, if they are evil angels, tempt us to join them in their rebellion against God.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
They are represented sometimes with wings, to signify that the are not bound by gravity. I don't know what you mean by "glorified our weakness as a food to them." Are you referring to the temptations presented to Israel, to Christ, and to Adam and Eve? They certainly can, if they are evil angels, tempt us to join them in their rebellion against God.
They mocking like what Israel did to Jesus, every slippery word that spoke inside our mind or any unwanted sins was used by them as a main topic in tv shows or as a "dark comedy".

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Yup, you are correct. This kind of rumours and gossip was a part of witchcraft and necromancy. Did the churches being infected by pagan practice ?
Or this so-called necromancy was the lack of knowing God realm from mankind side ?
I did saw Jesus in them (John 12:26).
We have to be able to discern where did comes from God, and where did comes from evil. In fact, since Abraham; God always fight all the dark rulers of Babylonian that used a magician dark arts and the dark arts always targeting liver as a divination and fortune teller (Ezekiel 21:21), just like Balaam cursing Israel (Numbers 22).

That's why every whispery words and every fleshy desire had driven from within tumor also heard by them (2 Timothy 2:14-26).

- Things You Didn't Know About Necromancy, The Dark Art Of Raising The Dead

2 Timothy 2:14-17 (BBE)
14. Put these things before them, giving them orders in the name of the Lord to keep themselves from fighting about words, which is of no profit, only causing error in their hearers.
15. Let it be your care to get the approval of God, as a workman who has no cause for shame, giving the true word in the right way.
16. But take no part in wrong and foolish talk, for those who do so will go farther into evil,
17. And their words will be like poisoned wounds in the flesh: such are Hymenaeus and Philetus;

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Genesis and Enoch talk about the Watcher class of angels and how 200 of them came to Earth and interbred with human women. This led to the Nephilim, among whom were giants. All giants were Nephilim but not all Nephilim were giants.
The fallen Watchers were the cause of the flood. They messed with God's genetics in a big way. Lucifer wanted to be like God and one way was to have children. As the enemy cannot create, they corrupted and continue to corrupt what God made.
I would suggest that only mature, stable Christians read the book of Enoch. It's not a bad book but deals openly with powerful spirit beings that are evil and hate mankind. Don't make the mistake I did by thinking you can mess with them. I learned the hard way what they are like. They are not just parables of scripture. Or myths, though they may like you to think that.
First and foremost, these beings are deceiving spirits. A coyote will pretend to play with a Buffalo calf and once the infant is out of mother's sight, the coyote will rip it to pieces. As Christians, we have authority over all the power of the evil ones. But when a person is swayed by a demon, they can catch you by surprise. Though crying out to Jesus can save you if you are confronted by a bad spirit.
I've started each day by putting on the full armor of God since God told me to put it on, on March 16, 2000. This is of vital importance to me. I also try to remember to pray the Lord's prayer each morning. Daily bible reading and worshiping God are 2 good disciplines. The most important thing is that I seek God for understanding and guidance. And just to know Him. He is the most loving, and when needed, the sternest person I've ever met. I wouldn't have it any other way. Shalom.

Reactions: justbyfaith