What is The Great Delusion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Buddy, I don't know if you're under some type of mind altering drug, or whether you're receiving psychiatric help, but Murdering someone and then Cremating their body is nothing less that MURDER and DESECRATION of a Human Being.

Please contact your nearest mental health clinic, before you "live out" your fantasies.
Bobby Jo
How old are you, or do you suffer from autism.

When one refers to a burnt offering, what is it that the are taking part it ?

Are not such offering up something to their god ?

I am pointing out that the 6 million had nothing to do with God at all, but it was a works of man = Satanic.

Did you know that I am a descendant of Jews who became Christians bozo or that some claim that I still am a Jew, because they claim that Jews can not become Christians.
So such a one would of just tossed me and my family into the Nazi camps bro. do you understand that boy, I have morons standing in my face at times, demanding that I am not a Christian because they insist that I am a Jew because of my Sir name.
It's 2019 now and people are still totally ignorant of the reality's and they truly know f all about what truly happened in WW2 but still live in total ignorance of it all, because they are only indoctrinated on the subject boy. the ignorance and the arrogance of such clowns is astounding because they truly don't care in fact. not to mention will they bother to do any research, no they don't even bother, now do they boy. no but they will just stand sprouting things that any school kid would know and sadly they are only at the same level of understanding as some brat kid who thinks he knows it all, because he has been indoctrinated, but sadly not educated on the subject or even talked to the Jews who lived through them days.

So they insult all the True Jews that were killed by saying that it was an offering to god ! = a Holocaust = a burnt offering, do you get it ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you think that I don't care about them Jews ? if that's the case boy you are sadly mistaken.
I have looked into all this my whole life and I remember asking questions all the time even as a 8yo child about such questions and we had plenty of Jews who talked all about their days in the war. so I am not blissful ignorant like most are.

Hey I love your response, sounds just like something that a typical Nazi would of said.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So from my mates perspective he can not fathom what it is that that Premier was truly on about and that's much like old mate above Bobby Jo is like, because he is totally oblivious to the mater at hand that he can't see the forest for the trees and stars barking up the wrong tree.
It's not that my mate is stupid because he is not, but something is like as if it's clouding his mined, so he is oblivious to such.
Maybe it's like one could say that X is not suitable for a Job because he lacks certain quality's, so we will not put him in such a position but he may be fantastic in another. it's like people who have never ran their own business and you know that they don't have a clue as they are totally oblivious to the reality's of such, it's as if they are living on another planet.

What my Cognition class showed was a correlation between moral thinking and abstract thinking. Those with a high ability to think abstractly and visualize had the highest moral ethics. Those without the ability to think abstractly or visualize had the lowest morality, and those point to being the ones that have to be led, and that's what is scary. It suggests that lower moral group is capable of doing great evil and not having any negative feelings about it, much like the Nazi scientists who had no ethical sense when torturing their subjects just to scientifically discover how much pain a human being could take. This shows it's not a level of intelligence thing, but their not having a sense of ethics.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What my Cognition class showed was a correlation between moral thinking and abstract thinking. Those with a high ability to think abstractly and visualize had the highest moral ethics. Those without the ability to think abstractly or visualize had the lowest morality, and those point to being the ones that have to be led, and that's what is scary. It suggests that lower moral group is capable of doing great evil and not having any negative feelings about it, much like the Nazi scientists who had no ethical sense when torturing their subjects just to scientifically discover how much pain a human being could take. This shows it's not a level of intelligence thing, but their not having a sense of ethics.
That's correct and many very intelligent people can be the worst people because of their dog cunning or do not care about anyone truly at all or one could be just saying things to come across as nice but the fact is not true at all.

When one has a handle on the wider more in depth perspective, this will help much more than one who's perspective is shallow but only comes across as being well meaning and this will only become a disaster and the one who's perspective that is wide and in depth will not be popular at the time, only because most people do not comprehend such depth. they are like old mate Bobby Jo who scorn anything that they don't know, but play along with the flow of the majority because he feels safe in such, but lets say I would go into a room of 20 people who i do not know and a subject may come up, what happens is that most will just go with the flow and just follow the majority.
Now at a Meeting of Mechanics their were say 40 in the trade all their life and the one giving the instruction was not truly correct to one subject and this just went over their heads, but my Father in law got up and said, no you have that wrong, that is not truly how that works, it's a common deception and I will prove it to you if you want. so the next edition of the mag that they bring out had this corrected as father in law is a master on the subject.

But you will always get the majority just go along with the flow that most just believe in any subject, not to mention that they will criticise and bag anyone at the drop of a hat, if one has popped up another opinion, just like old mate Bobby Jo, thinks he is smart but sadly he is way out of his depth.
If I could of saved the 6 million Jews back in the day knowing how this would take place and explained why before hand, I would have a hell of a time in doing so back in the day, but hindsight is a smartarse, like bobby Jo. and now if I warned of impending doom that was to come, dudes like Bobby Jo would be the ones you could never convince anyway and even after the event they would dribble on with off with the pixies rubbish.

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
IMO, the strong delusion that God will send to the unbelievers will be: after the Pre-Tribulation Rapture has occurred, only unbelievers will be left behind. An alien mothership will arrive whose leader promises to herald in a New World for earthlings. He will lie to the world by stating that millennia ago, his race planted us as living seedlings and they have been monitoring us since then. They have been very concerned that numerous wars could see our species being wiped out. He will bring in world peace and the Pope of Rome will embrace him and the 1.1 billion Roman Catholics will worship him.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IMO, the strong delusion that God will send to the unbelievers will be: after the Pre-Tribulation Rapture has occurred, only unbelievers will be left behind. An alien mothership will arrive whose leader promises to herald in a New World for earthlings. He will lie to the world by stating that millennia ago, his race planted us as living seedlings and they have been monitoring us since then. They have been very concerned that numerous wars could see our species being wiped out. He will bring in world peace and the Pope of Rome will embrace him and the 1.1 billion Roman Catholics will worship him.
too much science fiction has been imbibed I'd say!