What is the Kingdom of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not at all an accurate representation of what I and many others believe. It matters how we run the race.

You are the one who thinks Catholics who have not the Spirit and true faith are our brothers and sisters and saved just for having a human belief in Jesus.

And as usual you avoid addressing what people are actually saying.
More brilliance here :( o_O

So then dogmatically, we can add to your beliefs.

"Catholics bad. Protestants good."

A lot of discernment there. But you don't realize that by judging others with that dogmatic mind...you condemn yourself.
:ummm::rolleyes::ummm:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a beginner for so long, you think the only growth possible in a believer must be cancer. So then you are missing the whole purpose of being a Christian.

God is NOT dogmatic...people are. The Pharisees were like that. You are like that. Judging from yourself and a lack of depth...a very superficial judgment based on a religious ideology...which is death.

There is a way that seems right unto a man....

You are not understanding the truth of the word. Your understanding can fit into one sentence...a sentence that is NOT supported by the weight of scripture. So then you are missing knowledge, understanding and wisdom.
You are guilty of the very thing you just accused me of doing .
What would you have called JESUS CHRIST
who told the jews who DID NOT BELIEVE ON HIM , that they were of THEIR FATHER the DEVIL
what would you have told or called paul
who several times told the unbelievers who rejected the dire need to believe ON JESUS CHRIST
as having their own blood upon themselves .
SEE they all KNEW The dire importance of preaching the dire need TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
What would you have called JESUS who told the apostels
to go and preach the gospel of CHRIST and to those who did not hear them
SHAKE EVEN THE DUST OFF your feet as a TESTIMONY against them . FOR IT WILL BE FAR WORSE
for them than EVER it was for SODOM on the day OF THE LORD .
Day by day and hour by hour , EPI you are increasinly fighting against the TRUTH
and you are doing so unto your own destruction , heaping much wrath upon yourself on the DAY of the LORD .
BUT my hope is good for you ,that you will hear and will stop the madness .
Before its too late epi . You see my desire actually IS GOOD for you and for all . DESIRING NONE to perish .
following another jesus , inclusvism , a social gospel , THAT wont save one soul .
And the blood of all you taught this too who beleived it , WILL BE ON YOUR head epi .
NOW i dont want that for you . TIME to return to the bible , to repent and to start over epi and fast .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
who told the jews who DID NOT BELIEVE ON HIM , that they were of THEIR FATHER the DEVIL
who several times told the unbelievers who rejected the dire need to believe ON JESUS CHRIST
SEE they all KNEW The dire importance of preaching the dire need TO BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
SHAKE EVEN THE DUST OFF your feet as a TESTIMONY against them . FOR IT WILL BE FAR WORSE
Day by day and hour by hour , EPI you are increasinly fighting against the TRUTH
and you are doing so unto your own destruction , heaping much wrath upon yourself on the DAY of the LORD .
Before its too late epi . You see my desire actually IS GOOD for you and for all . DESIRING NONE to perish .
following another jesus , inclusvism , a social gospel , THAT wont save one soul .
And the blood of all you taught this too who beleived it , WILL BE ON YOUR head epi .
NOW i dont want that for you . TIME to return to the bible , to repent and to start over epi and fast .
Repent from your religious posturing. Have you read the bible yet?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A lot of discernment there. But you don't realize that by judging others with that dogmatic mind...you condemn yourself.
she never said prostestants good . you love to fill the mouths of others with your own assumptions about them .
TIME rather to preach the dire need TO BELIEVE ON JESUS FIRST and foremost
While then teaching and reminding the believers about the teachings and sayings of CHRIST .
the man cannot pull the horse in the cart . BUT UNTO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
HE SHALL GUIDE THEM along the way . GOTTA put the DIRE NECESSITY of having to BELEIVE ON HIM FIRST again .
Many within the realm of christendom follow another jesus . that one cannot save .
Make no mistake . satan can use the name OF JESUS CHRIST and yet he and his men preach another version of CHRIST .
IT WONT SAVE THEM EPI . the socially engineered gospel WILL NOT SAVE EITHER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By the grace of GOD indeed i have read it and by HIS grace alone i have kept reading it over and over and over again .
TIME for you TO PICK IT BACK UP and to start over FOR yourself .
Which sentence from the bible have you read?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which sentence from the bible have you read?
Sounds to me like again i might be being accused of what you yourself are guilty of doing .
Epi , i aint here to toot my own horn about me .
But just to give you an idea
Since may thirtieth i read it daily for hours . over and over again .
Since the year two thousand and six . NOT to boast in me , but to simply answer your question .
RETURN TO that bible epi and you read it FOR YOU . hurry .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
"The Kingdom of God's Dear Son" is not us or we or ours but is "The Kingdom of My - Jesus' - Father". "The Kingdom of God" is not the kingdom of darkness--our darkness--but is "The Kingdom of Light--God's Light, come"--is "Thine Kingdom Come"-- come in Christ Jesus into the darkness of our world and heart and will, of our hatred and killing and death. THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS GOD THE SON COME IN THE FLESH--the flesh of human existence, sin and death, and of the kingdom of darkness--- OVERCOME-- overcome in the Garden of Eden, in "Paradise Lost, Regained" (John Milton)-- regained “in the Garden in the Place where He was Crucified”.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Oh no, not at all. I agree with God that there is no one good. And that certainly includes me. Which is why I and everyone need the foundation of Christ Jesus who is the only one good.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sounds to me like again i might be being accused of what you yourself are guilty of doing .
Epi , i aint here to toot my own horn about me .
But just to give you an idea
Since may thirtieth i read it daily for hours . over and over again .
Since the year two thousand and six . NOT to boast in me , but to simply answer your question .
RETURN TO that bible epi and you read it FOR YOU . hurry .
While you offer me your bottle for the perceived "dire need" to drink milk...I'm more concerned with the condition of your diaper. :ummm:

• Sad

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I enjoy your posts in the Lord, amigo. Thank God for the plumbline and cornerstone/ foundation that has all but disappeared from Christendom these days.

Zec 4:10
For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Proverbs 8:11-12 - For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. (Read More...)

Ephesians 1:17 - That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Luke 21:15 - For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Romans 11:33 - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Proverbs 3:13 - Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

Proverbs 17:27 - He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

Ecclesiastes 7:1-29 - A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 2:13 - Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Proverbs 4:7 - Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

John 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

• Love
Reactions: Lizbeth

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Colossians 3:16 - Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Proverbs 8:11-12 - For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. (Read More...)

Ephesians 1:17 - That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Luke 21:15 - For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Romans 11:33 - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Proverbs 3:13 - Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

Proverbs 17:27 - He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

Ecclesiastes 7:1-29 - A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth. (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 2:13 - Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Proverbs 4:7 - Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 5:22 - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

John 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
"For the time will come (And now is) when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Tim 4:3,4

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"For the time will come (And now is) when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." 2 Tim 4:3,4

Matthew 7

King James Version

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We live in a time whereby a new birth is seen as the extent to which a person can aspire to the degree that it is not seen as reasonable that there is any possible development beyond that. There is a present war against any form of maturity, wisdom, understanding or knowledge. And people will justify their lack of these as proof that they have received a birth...a permanent baby stage...to prove what? A new form of self-righteousness...?!?!

Reactions: amadeus and Laurina

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the Kingdom of God?

The Kingdom of God is something in which we strive to enter.
The Kingdom of God is where he wants to spend time with us.

More importantly than what is it, is where is it?

Hugs