What is the Kingdom of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a strawman. Hope is for a future inheritance. Faith is what we live by now. We enter into the kingdom realm by faith not by hope. We inherit by hope. Without FAITH it is impossible to please God. It doesn't say without hope.

But people don't enter in because they lack faith. Unbelief. Otherwise God sees the faith and translates that person into the kingdom realm...immediately.

That's the logic of "another gospel"...as in ..."I'm rich and in need of nothing". The human heart is easily deluded. And the mind follows.

Or one can seek God. (much hatred of this exhortation among some.)
Scripture says we are saved by hope.........and who has this hope purifies himself as He is pure.

I don't know why any believer would object to seeking God.......it's what we do.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scripture says we are saved by hope.........and who has this hope purifies himself as He is pure.

I don't know why any believer would object to seeking God.......it's what we do.
We are preserved by hope. This is not to be confused with wishful thinking. A biblical hope is a living hope...not a dead presumption. Biblical faith knows God...it isn't a human belief based on a religious opinion that lines up perfectly with a self-preservation. But this is beyond the ability of many to understand. The sin of Ephraim is hidden.

And yes you react very strongly against God's ways...and His desire that we seek Him for the fulness of His grace. Arguing the "foundation" (misunderstood "positional" reasoning) against spiritual growth and transformation.

Why? Because people don't seek for what they think they already have. The great delusion comes from God....by giving SOME of His riches in a measure that fools people. He treats us according to OUR ways. With the dishonest, God will show a form of dishonesty based on our faulty understanding. The false gospel says that God treats us as He is. But many will weep and be angry when they realize they have missed the truth completely. For the stubborn, God will entrench them in their lies.

And the ego latches on to that lie. After that happens, as we see plainly here, the ego defends the individualistic aspirations that are putting people in bondage to a now religious flesh.

Last edited:

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are preserved by hope. This is not to be confused with wishful thinking. A biblical hope is a living hope...not a dead presumption. Biblical faith knows God...it isn't a human belief based on a religious opinion that lines up perfectly with a self-preservation. But this is beyond the ability of many to understand. The sin of Ephraim is hidden.
Yes it is a living hope and not a dead presumption.

And yes you react very strongly against God's ways...and His desire that we seek Him for the fulness of His grace. Arguing the "foundation" (misunderstood "positional" reasoning) against spiritual growth and transformation.
Absolutely incorrect. It's as though you haven't read my posts very well at all. And I am not the one arguing one against the other.

Why? Because people don't seek for what they think they already have. The great delusion comes from God....by giving SOME of His riches in a measure that fools people. He treats us according to OUR ways. With the dishonest God will show a form of dishonesty based on our faulty understanding. The false gospel says that God treats us as He is. But many will weep and be angry when they realize they have missed the truth completely. For the stubborn God will entrench them in their lies.

And the ego latches on to that lie. After that happens, as we see plainly here, the ego defends the individualistic aspirations that are putting people in bondage to a now religious flesh.
Need to make a distinction between what we "have" and what we may or may not be "walking" in. We need to be seeking to walk in what is already ours by faith. Growing. Reaching for the full stature of Christ. Apprehending what has been laid up for us in heaven. Running the race so as to win it. You talk often as though you are using a one size fits all script and not speaking to me as an individual and addressing what I say as an individual. Are you AI or are you being disingenuous?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Absolutely incorrect. It's as though you haven't read my posts very well at all. And I am not the one arguing one against the other.

Need to make a distinction between what we "have" and what we may or may not be "walking" in. We need to be seeking to walk in what is already ours by faith. Growing. Reaching for the full stature of Christ. Apprehending what has been laid up for us in heaven. Running the race so as to win it. You talk often as though you are using a one size fits all script and not speaking to me as an individual and addressing what I say as an individual. Are you AI or are you being disingenuous?
Sie agenda has reached into the hearts of the many .
Sie agenda is simply to unite the religoins as one , thus the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS as the CHRIST
has been removed
and another concept of preaching this social gospel and christelss cross
has been given . YOU SEE to them they BELIEVE that simply preaching n teaching concepts of the cross
and of certain things JESUS may have said , IS SAVING THEM . THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE BRINGING THEM INTO THE FOLD
by means of simply preaching a few things JESUS taught . NOT BY TEACHING THESE lost religoins
THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON HIM , to CONFESS HIM . NO that part has been omitted .
THIS IS NOTHING MORE than a deceptoin .
ONLY they cannot see it for what it is . as i said , inclusivists , etc
THINK they can bring these false religoins and the whole world to what THEY THINK IS JESUS CHRIST
by NOT PREACHING THE NEED TO BELEIVE ON HIM at all. IN FACT they often call that RELGION and dribble talk .
BUT This is not HOW PAUL went around , NOR JESUS , nor peter , nor any of them .
THEY PUT and TAUGHT THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELEIVE ON JESUS AS TOP PRIOIRTIY
HECK the knew the dire NEED TO BELEIVE AND TO CONFESS HIM . Phillip even told
the eunach WHAT WOULD HINDER EVEN HIM from being baptized .
TODAY under guise of social gospel tactics , THEY JUST GATHER WITIH ALL TO FIND COMMON GROUND
and refuse to preach THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL which DEFINTELY said YE MUST BELIEVE . THIS IS AN AGENDA
and its one of ANTI CHRIST .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sie agenda has reached into the hearts of the many .
Sie agenda is simply to unite the religoins as one , thus the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS as the CHRIST
has been removed
and another concept of preaching this social gospel and christelss cross
has been given . YOU SEE to them they BELIEVE that simply preaching n teaching concepts of the cross
and of certain things JESUS may have said , IS SAVING THEM . THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE BRINGING THEM INTO THE FOLD
by means of simply preaching a few things JESUS taught . NOT BY TEACHING THESE lost religoins
THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON HIM , to CONFESS HIM . NO that part has been omitted .
THIS IS NOTHING MORE than a deceptoin .
ONLY they cannot see it for what it is . as i said , inclusivists , etc
THINK they can bring these false religoins and the whole world to what THEY THINK IS JESUS CHRIST
by NOT PREACHING THE NEED TO BELEIVE ON HIM at all. IN FACT they often call that RELGION and dribble talk .
BUT This is not HOW PAUL went around , NOR JESUS , nor peter , nor any of them .
THEY PUT and TAUGHT THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELEIVE ON JESUS AS TOP PRIOIRTIY
HECK the knew the dire NEED TO BELEIVE AND TO CONFESS HIM . Phillip even told
the eunach WHAT WOULD HINDER EVEN HIM from being baptized .
TODAY under guise of social gospel tactics , THEY JUST GATHER WITIH ALL TO FIND COMMON GROUND
and refuse to preach THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL which DEFINTELY said YE MUST BELIEVE . THIS IS AN AGENDA
and its one of ANTI CHRIST .
There is indeed a dire need for babies to be breast-fed. Maybe more milk is needed for babies to stop crying?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You Need to want to diff world
Hello and greetings. :) Do you mean we need to want a different world...the kingdom realm of the Spirit? Don't mind the nursery antics on the thread. Some people do want to grow beyond the baby stage despite what some posters insist on. ;)

"The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' (feet), and he will make me to walk upon mine (His) high places..." Hab. 3:19

What are these high places? Zion...the kingdom realm...the place where there is an ongoing fellowship with God by His keeping power. This is the higher walk according to the high calling that is IN Christ.

In the Hebrew text the word for "high places" ends in a youd (Tenth letter in the Hebrew alephbet). That would make it...MY high places במתי. However I believe that there is a scribal error here. If we add a straight line (a vav) at the end of the word (without changing anything else) we get HIS high place... במתיו (bamotav) which I believe works with the rest of the biblical narrative. We see this regularly whereby a youd and a vav get mixed up or else ignored at the end of a word. A common mistake.

Last edited:

Daniel33

Feb 17, 2024
Prague
Faith
Christian
Country
Czech Republic
Hello and greetings. :) Do you mean we need to want a different world...the kingdom realm of the Spir..

Hello do you want see higher worlds/places? Made in evening before go to sleep, all 4 pieces of holy Rosary, IT takes 2+ Hours ;)

Daniel33

Feb 17, 2024
Prague
Faith
Christian
Country
Czech Republic
You can read some another info about prayers And Geting light to you soul in ThE Book of Isaac thé Syrian

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello do you want see higher worlds/places? Made in evening before go to sleep, all 4 pieces of holy Rosary, IT takes 2+ Hours ;)
We get into trouble when we try relating deeper spiritual things to things we already know and understand. So then we can think we understand the biblical text...whereby we limit what is written to our own experiences. But the bible is not as shallow as we are...neither is it limited to what we can perceive with our limited understanding. The bible wants to take us far beyond where we are willing to go. The truth doesn't stop when we become uncomfortable with it.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

AI? Disingenuous? The irony doesn't stop.

Speaking of Ai...the limit of understanding shown by some could be programmed into a very simple program...AI not even required.

All you would have to write in are two requirements...human religious ideology 101.

It would read as...

1. Believe in Jesus, go to heaven
2. Don't believe in Jesus, go to hell

That's it for the religious posturers. The lack of understanding makes people think that's the gospel. All about human beliefs and self-preservation. All argumentation coming from the shallow ones are controlled by a very easy to understand indoctrination. Rinse and repeat.

No discussion is possible...no learning possible...no depth possible with those who spout religious ideology as if God was pleased with that.

Reactions: faithfulness

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AI? Disingenuous? The irony doesn't stop.

Speaking of Ai...the limit of understanding shown by some could be programmed into a very simple program...AI not even required.

All you would have to write in are two requirements...human religious ideology 101.

It would read as...

1. Believe in Jesus, go to heaven
2. Don't believe in Jesus, go to hell

That's it for the religious posturers. The lack of understanding makes people think that's the gospel. All about human beliefs and self-preservation. All argumentation coming from the shallow ones are controlled by a very easy to understand indoctrination. Rinse and repeat.

No discussion is possible...no learning possible...no depth possible with those who spout religious ideology as if God was pleased with that.
Not at all an accurate representation of what I and many others believe. It matters how we run the race.

You are the one who thinks Catholics who have not the Spirit and true faith are our brothers and sisters and saved just for having a human belief in Jesus.

And as usual you avoid addressing what people are actually saying.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is indeed a dire need for babies to be breast-fed. Maybe more milk is needed for babies to stop crying?
True milk of faith in Christ saves and establishes souls on the foundation of Christ. That is no small potatoes. But the sugar water of false gospels which have no foundation or substance just deceives and saves no-one.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You yourself is the one in dire need of the milk of the word . You have for way too long
been suckling from the concepts and words of men . And by those thoughts , those words
the very thing you THINK has made you so SPIRITUAL has actually TURNED you AGAINST
even the gospel itself . You think this so called social incluisive gospel is the spiritual enlightenemnt .
You believe the very cross you teach is spiritual and that you have grown up into spirtual enlightement .
NO . ITS TURNED YOU AGAINST the pure simple truth OF THE WORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all an accurate representation of what I and many others believe. It matters how we run the race.

You are the one who thinks Catholics who have not the Spirit and true faith are our brothers and sisters and saved just for having a human belief in Jesus.

Its not just catholics either sister . You would run for the hills if you knew what INCLUVISM really teaches .
It sayeth and believeth a lie . a lie which includes even other RELIGOINS .
Epi has been under its influence . To him those who preach and teach of the DIRE need
to BELIEVE on CHRIST are getting in the way , are talking religous dribble .
He does always try and back track things too .
But i have seen what this man has taught . AND ITS NOT honoring GOD one bit .
Man cannot save himself . AND if one believes NOT that JESUS IS THE CHRIST , confessing HIM by mouth
and believing GOD rose HIM from the dead , It wont matter what concepts about the cross , about crucifying oneself
THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT , THEY ARE NOT SAVED and DO NOT have salvation .
Epi calles much of what i have said EGO . YET ITS NOT I who is pointing to ME , TO MY OWN ABILITY
to pick up my own cross WITHOUT faith IN CHRIST . ITS HIM .
The path epi is on is a highly deadly and dangerous path indeed . THEY negate and over look
the dire necessity TO PREACH the dire need to BELIEVE ON CHRIST to unbelievers
RATHER they just go about teaching concepts of a few things JESUS said and yet DENY the VERY JESUS
who first warned YE MUST BELIEVE IN ME . This is not gonna bode well for epi
nor the scores of others who followed a socially engineered gospel of a love that would not and will not save one soul .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Marvel not sister . HAS GOD not made the wisdom of this world FOOLISHNESS .
professing themselves to be wise , to be spiritual and always resisting the wisdom that cometh of GOD .
IF any wants to be wise then let him or her abandon the wisdom of this world .
Many now teach as they teach and do so by the only mind they know , THE CARNAL MIND . that mind
can never and will never be able to recieve the things of GOD .
Things are not looking good at all in these last days . BUT while there still be time
we must continue to preach the only HOPE , only wisdom , only gospel , praying and hoping for repentance
and souls to be saved .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We get into trouble when we try relating deeper spiritual things to things we already know and understand. So then we can think we understand the biblical text...whereby we limit what is written to our own experiences. But the bible is not as shallow as we are...neither is it limited to what we can perceive with our limited understanding. The bible wants to take us far beyond where we are willing to go. The truth doesn't stop when we become uncomfortable with it.
Folks get themselves into TROUBLE dear epi when what they THINK is spiritual contradicts what is already plainly written .
AND JESUS made sure to say YE MUST BELIEVE in HIM
WHEN JESUS and later the apostels went around they preached to all the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS .
THEY DIDNT Try and find common ground with unbelievers .
I NEVER once heard paul say , OH , its okay my jewish or gentile friends that you are not believing IN JESUS CHRIST
heck lets just preach some aspects about the cross , lets just have common ground
and do good works and just come together . OOOPSY the social gospel is A LIE EPI . as is incluisivism .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You yourself is the one in dire need of the milk of the word . You have for way too long
been suckling from the concepts and words of men . And by those thoughts , those words
the very thing you THINK has made you so SPIRITUAL has actually TURNED you AGAINST
even the gospel itself . You think this so called social incluisive gospel is the spiritual enlightenemnt .
You believe the very cross you teach is spiritual and that you have grown up into spirtual enlightement .
NO . ITS TURNED YOU AGAINST the pure simple truth OF THE WORD .
You have been a beginner for so long, you think the only growth possible in a believer must be cancer. So then you are missing the whole purpose of being a Christian.

God is NOT dogmatic...people are. The Pharisees were like that. You are like that. Judging from yourself and a lack of depth...a very superficial judgment based on a religious ideology...which is death.

There is a way that seems right unto a man....

You are not understanding the truth of the word. Your understanding can fit into one sentence...a sentence that is NOT supported by the weight of scripture. So then you are missing knowledge, understanding and wisdom.

Last edited:
Reactions: faithfulness