What is the narrow gate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Your Satan is a figment of your imagination.

Note: Floyds post did not contain one OT reference - - - do you know why :)

Its not there (he he he)

No Satan found in the Law of Moses (not once!)
No Satan found in Genesis (Not once)
No Satan found anywhere over the 4000 years of world history (that's right!)

But all of a sudden we have Trinitarian Dogmas and Satanic doctrine oozing out of the Church.

I am excited to see the Master return - I want to watch how he disciplines the church for all its evil abominations of gods and idols and throw out all the mthyology which has worked its way into Christendom.

Soon Floyd soon.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Guess who is in the details............yep....he loves you (satan) to spend all your time in the scriptures debating whose right.
But whatever you do...............don't come close to Jesus.
Or you will really know who satan is. Ya see......born again Christians were at one time satans right hand man.
But Jesus set us free........and I don't mean from voting, pagan holidays, blood transfusions.....I mean set us free from hell.

Maybe ya need to get out and see some demons..........you will never ever say again there is no hell or satan.

I've seen plenty...................so I speak from experience........you speak from what you have been taught.

Trust me.........I wouldn't want my last breath depending on what some mere man came up with.

By pass all that rubbish and go straight to Jesus...give it a shot.....Hey.........what do ya got to lose?
Oh-yes.........your soul.

• All names point to satan.....or what ever you want to call him. I call him a PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Abaddon1
  • accuser
  • adversary
  • Antichrist
  • author of all sin2
  • awful monster3
  • Beelzebub4
  • chief of the demons
  • deceiver
  • demon
  • destroyer
  • devil
  • devourer
  • dragon
  • enemy
  • enemy of righteousness
  • evil one
  • evil spirit
  • fallen angel5
  • father of all lies6
  • father of contention7
  • father of lies
  • founder of murder8
  • Great Antichrist
  • great dragon9
  • liar from the beginning
  • Lucifer
  • Mammon
  • murderer from the beginning
  • old serpent
  • Perdition
  • prince of darkness
  • prince of devils
  • prince of the power of the air
  • prince of this world
  • Satan
  • serpent
  • slanderer
  • Son of Perdition
  • Son of the Morning10
  • spoiler
  • tempter
  • wicked one
all one devil if ya ask me.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Ok..................then tell us why we should become a jehovah witness.....whatcha got for us?
Tell us why you became a jw.
Tell us what God did for you to follow such an act.

You know why we are excited about God.......
What has He done for you...to make you decide the jw is the only way....
must of been some type of testimony....
Where is your passion.....without scriptures...........
Nothing lazy about this reading.....................................

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Randor.

Prov 25:2

What are you?

RANDOR said:
Ok..................then tell us why we should become a jehovah witness.....whatcha got for us?
Tell us why you became a jw.
Tell us what God did for you to follow such an act.

You know why we are excited about God.......
What has He done for you...to make you decide the jw is the only way....
must of been some type of testimony....
Where is your passion.....without scriptures...........
Nothing lazy about this reading.....................................
God’s government of the universe is beyond human understanding—humans cannot begin to fathom the intentions and operations of it. But it is the glory of kings to search out matters and make them intelligible to the people. Human government cannot claim divine secrecy; kings have to study and investigate everything before making a decision, even divine government as far as possible. But kings who rule as God’s representatives must also try to represent his will in human affairs—they must even inquire after God to find his will.

Rev 1:6KJV ;Rev 5:10KJV

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Proverbs...what does that scripture have to do with this?

Can't you people talk from the heart.
It was a carring , loving question and I get a scripture back....like I told KJW47........you guys are like robots ;)

My heart really burns for you guys....................but does your heart burn for mine?

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
RANDOR said:
Proverbs...what does that scripture have to do with this?

Can't you people talk from the heart.
It was a carring , loving question and I get a scripture back....like I told KJW47........you guys are like robots ;)

My heart really burns for you guys....................but does your heart burn for mine?
Isn't it interesting Randor that in your flippancy you didn't stay quiet long enough to consider your own post and compare it to what Kings do with their Gods commands? And then you have the audacity to say we are the robots?

Following this you want to reduce it to "hey man, cant you people talk form the heart?"

Your heart is Jer 17:9 and you want to speak from that?

Your heart can burn all it wants, if you don't get your mind into the Scriptures and work these things out for yourself and not just digest "whatever" is put in front of you, your end will not be pleasant.

In your present state you wouldn't have a clue about the honour of Kings...let alone working anything out.

P.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Purity said:
Randor.

Prov 25:2

What are you?

God’s government of the universe is beyond human understanding—humans cannot begin to fathom the intentions and operations of it. But it is the glory of kings to search out matters and make them intelligible to the people. Human government cannot claim divine secrecy; kings have to study and investigate everything before making a decision, even divine government as far as possible. But kings who rule as God’s representatives must also try to represent his will in human affairs—they must even inquire after God to find his will.

Rev 1:6KJV ;Rev 5:10KJV
Come on Purity....that's a bunch of hog wash.......not the scripture of course :)

I'm starting to believe all you guys believe in is trying to survive on scriptures....you do a good job with them though.
You got them down...all memorized and everything.
But where is your passion that should come with all these scritpures you have obtained.
It's like you let the scritpures talk for you....they are your thoughts, answers, your dreams.....yours yours yours

That's sad........because I've met this man Jesus whom you study....
And since you don't know Him and only know of Him....

Your authority to tell me about Him has no standard.

I'm sorry to say..........but it is just brainwashing of the scriptures.
You have no passion for the scriptures you believe in

You are truly no King...maybe the kings kid...

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
RANDOR said:
It's like you let the scritpures talk for you....
This made me chuckle.

When the Master spoke they all rumoured "where did he get his teaching from for no man spoke like this" of course most of the time as we find in glaring at him with head held high, we find it was all sourced from the Word of God.

You need some serious time with the Master Randor.

So Jesus said to Randor,

“You foolish person —how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! [SIZE=80%] [/SIZE]Wasn’t it necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and enter into his glory?”[SIZE=80%] [/SIZE]Then beginning with Moses and all the prophets, he interpreted to them the things written about himself in all the scriptures.

Their joy...

They said to each other, “Didn’t our hearts burn ;) within us while he was speaking with us on the road, while he was explaining the scriptures to us?”

You are lost Randor and you don't know it.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Still scriptures.....and more scriptures and more scriptures........
No......... I was lost..........................as you are still.
The cement has hardened on your use of these scriptures.
Until you tell us why we need to come to be jw's.
What God has done for you to cause you to follow such a path.
Your interpretations of such scriptures will never penetrate.

I'm considered lost since I do not believe as you..................I consider you lost since you haven't given your life to Christ.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Your heart burns with your own thoughts which happen to be an accumulation of teaching passed down from one theologian to the next till eventually it comes to this poor hapless chap who desperately loves his Lord but hasn't the spiritual disciplines to discover him for himself.

Read this...O its Scripture ;)

[SIZE=80%]5:12 [/SIZE]For though you should in fact be teachers by this time, you need someone to teach you the beginning elements of God’s utterances. You have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. [SIZE=80%]5:13 [/SIZE]For everyone who lives on milk is inexperienced in the message of righteousness, because he is an infant. [SIZE=80%]5:14 [/SIZE]But solid food is for the mature, whose perceptions are trained by practice to discern both good and evil.

Ever look at those words good and evil which Paul use and why they are so important for you right now?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Sorry dude............my own thoughts are out of the question............They are Jesus taught...not man.
And I've been off the tit for a long time.........total meat.......that requires a taste.
a taste i see you are afraid of taking.
You treat me with a scripture your spirit has brought to your recollection.
Falsely for sure.

You can play tit for tat your entire life

tell me why are you so scared to ask jesus into your life

of course all scripture is good......just depends on how you dijest them.
Trust me...I don't need not one scripture to tell you about Christ

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
RANDOR said:
Trust me...I don't need not one scripture to tell you about Christ
Purity said:
“You foolish person —[SIZE=80%] [/SIZE]Then beginning with Moses and all the prophets, Jesus interpreted to them the things written about himself in all the scriptures.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Very good Purity...now we are getting some where......Nice scripture by the way.

Jesus interpreted to them the things written about HIMSELF...
So since I know Jesus I can interpret all the things written about Him....since I know Him personally

All you can do is interpret what man has taught you to interpret.

Go on ask Jesus into your life.......then your words will have merit.

He's waiting.............Excuse me....sorry if that was lazy reading :)

I will get more dramatic for you...............but for now I'm off to bed.....I've been building a massive home and it's kickin my butt...

Have a great evening.........no hard feelings......just two men talking about their God......at least we are not at the bar
I'm sure if you have a response it will hit me between the eyes in the mornin.
later

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Purity said:
Your Satan is a figment of your imagination.

Note: Floyds post did not contain one OT reference - - - do you know why :)

Its not there (he he he)

No Satan found in the Law of Moses (not once!)
No Satan found in Genesis (Not once)
No Satan found anywhere over the 4000 years of world history (that's right!)

But all of a sudden we have Trinitarian Dogmas and Satanic doctrine oozing out of the Church.

I am excited to see the Master return - I want to watch how he disciplines the church for all its evil abominations of gods and idols and throw out all the mthyology which has worked its way into Christendom.

Soon Floyd soon.
This is the origin of your master Purity; the one you say is not mentioned in OT!
I realise you don't like to read; but try!
Floyd.

surely thou wilt not die", Gen. 3:4, and he has been saying it ever since, with the consequence that many humans will listen to him, and will go to their destruction! They will listen to Satan, even though they know the difference between good and evil!

[SIZE=14pt]In summary [/SIZE]of this brief description; Satan was the most beautiful of God’s created creatures. He became enchanted by his own beauty and power, and wanted God’s position Ezek. 28. He is cast from favour, Isaiah 14:12. His name is changed after his rebellion to Satan, and he is allowed to try to stop trust and faith in God on earth, (Job). This process is still under way, and will not end until the events described in Rev. 20:2!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Come on Floyd, have you actually studied Isa 14 & Ezek 28?

This is really lame Bible reading (seriously).

Do you know what these chapters teach and their context?

I keep telling you you believe in a being which is non-existent - you wont find it at all in the whole OT. So desperate have Christian theologians become they had to fabricate silly notions upon the very two chapters you quote.

Go figure!

Here is the tn for Isa 14:12NET

sn What is the background for the imagery in vv. 12–15? This whole section (vv. 4b–21) is directed to the king of Babylon, who is clearly depicted as a human ruler. Other kings of the earth address him in vv. 9ff., he is called “the man” in v. 16, and, according to vv. 19–20, he possesses a physical body. Nevertheless the language of vv. 12–15 has led some to see a dual referent in the taunt song. These verses, which appear to be spoken by other pagan kings to a pagan king (cf. vv. 9–11), contain several titles and motifs that resemble those of Canaanite mythology, including references to Helel son of Shachar, the stars of El, the mountain of assembly, the recesses of Zaphon, and the divine title Most High. Apparently these verses allude to a mythological story about a minor god (Helel son of Shachar) who tried to take over Zaphon, the mountain of the gods. His attempted coup failed and he was hurled down to the underworld. The king of Babylon is taunted for having similar unrealized delusions of grandeur.

Some Christians (FLOYD) have seen an allusion to the fall of Satan here, but this seems contextually unwarranted!

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Purity said:
Come on Floyd, have you actually studied Isa 14 & Ezek 28?

This is really lame Bible reading (seriously).

Do you know what these chapters teach and their context?

I keep telling you you believe in a being which is non-existent - you wont find it at all in the whole OT. So desperate have Christian theologians become they had to fabricate silly notions upon the very two chapters you quote.

Go figure!
Your arrogance is beyond bounds!
"You keep telling me"!
You are, as an adherent of Satan; telling great minds of theologians, that there is no Satan; when he is the instigator of all trouble; who Christ Himself stated "he is the father of lies".
That is the same Jesus you say you know!
You are obdurate beyond belief! Your use of even your own perverted Scriptures condemn you!
Haven't you read Job?
Floyd.
Michael V Pardo said:
I'm not terribly impressed with the reasoning ability of the JWs that I've met either or with their diligence in scholarship, however, strong delusion is just what it is described as; it's not inescapable, but represents very strong bondage of both the mind and the will. Only Jesus can set such people free, but they must first submit to Him as LORD (which is typically what most cults deny). Cults, like all false religion, the doctrine of demons, are intended by their originator (God's adversary) to keep souls from receiving the gospel and the free gift of redemption purchased by Jesus' blood. The ultimate result of such deception is destruction, and while the scripture has power to overturn every false argument (and has repeatedly here in this thread,) only the Holy Spirit can actually convince a person of the truth. This exercise in futility can go on until the Lord returns in glory, but the real power, which is in our hands and not in the hands of the adversary, is in fervent prayer. The Lord hears the righteous and since deliverance is God's will, we should actually concentrate our efforts on prayer for these lost souls rather than upon argument.
So, I would suggest that all who know the Lord and read these posts, should take the time to pray earnestly for "kjw47" and for "Purity," that the Lord would breathe new life into them and that they might know Him and find their peace in our God and King, even our Lord Jesus Christ, blessed forever. Amen.
Interesting thoughts MVP.
However, the more contact I have with JWs, and any "Sect"; the more distasteful the result; especially when they defame my Lord, for their religion!
Floyd.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Floyd said:
Your arrogance is beyond bounds!
"You keep telling me"!
You are, as an adherent of Satan; telling great minds of theologians, that there is no Satan; when he is the instigator of all trouble; who Christ Himself stated "he is the father of lies".
That is the same Jesus you say you know!
You are obdurate beyond belief! Your use of even your own perverted Scriptures condemn you!
Haven't you read Job?
Floyd.
These are the frustrations of a man who cannot support his belief. I am not even using my notes!

NET translation notes can teach you there is no Satan with the notions you apply - just an adversary, angel, man, government, authorities, nations etc but no superstition Floyd!

Anybody else with more patience than Floyd? He is floundering in the OT for Satan ;)

Michael V Pardo said:
So, I would suggest that all who know the Lord and read these posts, should take the time to pray earnestly for "kjw47" and for "Purity," that the Lord would breathe new life into them and that they might know Him and find their peace in our God and King, even our Lord Jesus Christ, blessed forever. Amen.
Its sincere but that's all.