What is the one true Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son of Man was IN Heaven Before He was in MARYS Womb.

Jesus appeared AS a human man Not IS a human man as some Teach He was Both.

God's Desire for Mankind is revealed in Genesis - this is the Foundation of Truth = ALL Scripture Rests upon Genesis

So the LORD God said to the serpent:
“Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and every beast of the field!
On your belly will you go,
and dust you will eat,
all the days of your life.
And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your seed and her seed.
He will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.

Therefore, when HE came into the world, HE said: (how many of us overlook this statement)

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’ ”
Hebrews ch10

Reactions: Brakelite and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion, euthanasia, surrogate motherhood, transgender ideology, test tube babies and other gravely immoral issues are being imposed on societies by cultural dictatorships and sexual engineering in public schools, and compromised more and more by Protestant churches, especially same sex weddings. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Many “Churches” (Established under the Broad Heading Catholic and Protestant are Churches that Teach False Doctrines.)

And like it or not…individual MEMBERS of any particular (Catholic or Protestant) Church does NOT mean the Individual Member …Follows, Does, Everything the individual Church HAS Declared “According to Their Established Doctrine”.

A HUMAN’S Life is its BLOOD.
In the Womb, that Life BEGINS a Process of Developing it’s BODY.
Once the Blood Life and it’s Body Is FORMED, (by the Hand of God)….it IS Prepared to Exit the Womb.
Once the Body (Form)with its Life (Blood) exits the Womb, it is called: Naturally Born.
Once the Natural Birth Occurs: God Gives that naturally born HUMAN…Another LIFE, (Via Gods Breath) Called: A Soul.
Once the Human Life Blood) with its Body (Body) is naturally born AND receives Gods Breath of Life…It is thereafter (UNTIL the Body Dies)….Called: A PERSON.

Your Catholic Doctrines may LAY its term of what is Immoral.
Protestant Doctrines May LAY their terms of what is immoral.
* Fact IS individuals in standing Membership of either (Catholic or Protestant) will DO in Secret AS THEY choose….including the Very Clerics…who Are the Teachers.

Liars, cheats, thieves, abortion participants, sexual deviants, rapists, killers, murderers, unscrupulous political servants, teachers, doctors and so forth are not limited per their personal choices Because they pledged their membership to a particular man-made Church.

So either Catholic or Protestant or Jew or Muslim…pretending their Association with a particular Church, Synagogue or Mosque Makes them “holy” or Acceptable to the Lord God, is rubbish.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many “Churches” (Established under the Broad Heading Catholic and Protestant are Churches that Teach False Doctrines.)

And like it or not…individual MEMBERS of any particular (Catholic or Protestant) Church does NOT mean the Individual Member …Follows, Does, Everything the individual Church HAS Declared “According to Their Established Doctrine”.

A HUMAN’S Life is its BLOOD.
In the Womb, that Life BEGINS a Process of Developing it’s BODY.
Once the Blood Life and it’s Body Is FORMED, (by the Hand of God)….it IS Prepared to Exit the Womb.
Once the Body (Form)with its Life (Blood) exits the Womb, it is called: Naturally Born.
Once the Natural Birth Occurs: God Gives that naturally born HUMAN…Another LIFE, (Via Gods Breath) Called: A Soul.
Once the Human Life Blood) with its Body (Body) is naturally born AND receives Gods Breath of Life…It is thereafter (UNTIL the Body Dies)….Called: A PERSON.

Your Catholic Doctrines may LAY its term of what is Immoral.
Protestant Doctrines May LAY their terms of what is immoral.
* Fact IS individuals in standing Membership of either (Catholic or Protestant) will DO in Secret AS THEY choose….including the Very Clerics…who Are the Teachers.

Liars, cheats, thieves, abortion participants, sexual deviants, rapists, killers, murderers, unscrupulous political servants, teachers, doctors and so forth are not limited per their personal choices Because they pledged their membership to a particular man-made Church.

So either Catholic or Protestant or Jew or Muslim…pretending their Association with a particular Church, Synagogue or Mosque Makes them “holy” or Acceptable to the Lord God, is rubbish.

The Harlot has many children and they pattern themselves after Her.

These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.
Revelation 2:18-23

Reactions: Taken

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not know....
I never took the religious attraction to celibacy seriously because I knew it was not workable.
And because I know the real reason the Catholic Church started requiring priests to be unmarried and then celibate....funny that it did not happen at the same time.

This occurs around 1123....long story.....but long story short of it....
The Church did not want to pay to support and house a priest, his wife, and their kids.
It started with telling the Priests they had to divorce their wives.....not really....just send them away.....no divorce courts in this era LOL.
So the Priests started hiding their wives. Then the Church started looking for their wives....and harassing them.
Well this is a Church decree so the Church saw the wives as defying the Church....that usually did not go well....
So then Priests started to categorizing them as concubines. A war of word and threats ensued and since the Church had already ruled that these women were defying the Church decree, they saw the women as defying God and declared them as witches and rounded some of them up and tortured and burnt them at the stake.
Well that mostly did the trick....fewer women wanted to get involved with Priests or the Priests hid them better.

Now some believe that the Nuns and Priests have sex. Is that true? How do you prove that? Pregnancies and babies. I do know that Nuns that get pregnant were treated harshly by the other Nuns. But the orders of Nuns exist effectively in closed societies so the stories of torture, deaths, and forced abortions, hiding the Nuns until the baby was born and giving the baby up for adoption are hard to prove. Personally I do not think that this is that common for one thing there are a number of birth control measures now.

Does the Church kick them out because they are pregnant? Usually not because then you have a living story of how they got pregnant by a priest by consent or by rape....most often or not they get an abortion in secret or they are sent somewhere to have the baby and the baby is given up for adoption. Again proving all this is not easy and again I do not think it is that common....
What's the real motive behind your hate and lies? Do we do that to you? What has the CC done to you personally that would cause you to be so mean? Your post has been reported for its sickening lies and hatred.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God's Desire for Mankind is revealed in Genesis - this is the Foundation of Truth = ALL Scripture Rests upon Genesis

So the LORD God said to the serpent:
“Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all livestock
and every beast of the field!
On your belly will you go,
and dust you will eat,
all the days of your life.
And I will put enmity between you and the woman,
and between your seed and her seed.
He will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.

Therefore, when HE came into the world, HE said: (how many of us overlook this statement)

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’ ”
Hebrews ch10
Very familiar with that Script and have quoted it often on this forum…to deaf ears that say:

They Say. “Jesus IS human AND IS Spirit”
Even concocting their ridiculous mathematical equation of Saying :
“Jesus is 100% Human ANS 100% Spirit.”

It’s a long standing Teaching Gift of Catholics that many Protestants have adopted….when the simple FACT….is
The Difference OF ….”IS” and “AS”.
Christ the Lord Jesus….”IS” Spirit…WHO Appeared “AS” a human man….WHICH…all SPIRITS…(holy and demonic) have the Power to appear “AS” a human man….

And another FACT;
The nearing of the Anti-Christ’s Appearance…
He shall Appear “AS” a human man, with flowery words of peace, safety, food, harmony, jobs, homes, everyone equal….
Right after he institutes Killing off the Majority of the Worlds Population…and HE sits as king ruler of the worlds “manageable” (under his arm forces). Yes Everyone left Alive Will equally …be Slaves…to a demonic Spirit, that Appears “AS” a human man.

Glory to God,
Taken.

Reactions: David in NJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This post has been reported for it's undocumented hate speech.
Spiritually Speech was given a man to communicate.

Politically men have decided they were given authority to Dictate acceptable Speech and authority to Silence speech another does not like.

You can disagree with an others facts and opinions….but trying to us a political stance for a spiritual disagreement ….is juvenile and worldly.

• Love

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly God knows and has shown us in His word the hate speech against Him and His People.

These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them.
John 16:2

Acts 7:47-60
But it was Solomon who built the house for Him.
However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:
‘Heaven is My throne
and the earth is My footstool.
What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord,
or where will My place of repose be?
Has not My hand made all these things?’

You stiff-necked people with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit, just as your fathers did.
Which of the prophets did your fathers fail to persecute? They even killed those who foretold the coming of the Righteous One. And now you are His betrayers and murderers— you who received the law ordained by angels, yet have not kept it.”

On hearing this, the members of the Sanhedrin were enraged, and they gnashed their teeth at him.
But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked intently into heaven and saw the glory of God and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”

At this they covered their ears, cried out in a loud voice, and rushed together at him. They dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile the witnesses laid their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul.

While they were stoning him, Stephen appealed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” Falling on his knees, he cried out in a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Are we to call people who speak by the Holy Spirit as "hate speech"?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Does the Church kick them out because they are pregnant? Usually not because then you have a living story of how they got pregnant by a priest by consent or by rape....most often or not they get an abortion in secret or they are sent somewhere to have the baby and the baby is given up for adoption. Again proving all this is not easy and again I do not think it is that common....
What is provable…is Solutions…
Start orphanages and houses for unwed pregnant women …operated by nuns. And who is the wiser when pregnant nuns (with different clothing) is among the secular pregnant women.
It is years later…tell all, conscious setting right, the secret deeds of a particular Church becomes revealed.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is provable…is Solutions…
Start orphanages and houses for unwed pregnant women …operated by nuns. And who is the wiser when pregnant nuns (with different clothing) is among the secular pregnant women.
It is years later…tell all, conscious setting right, the secret deeds of a particular Church becomes revealed.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven’t read that individuals testimony but have read others (nuns and children raised in Catholic orphanages) of horror testimonies beyond the “nun” pregnancies.

Like with anything… Saying is one thing….
Accomplishing AND Doing “is” by best efforts “KEPT” secret and “accusations Denied”….Specifically Because it IS opposition of what they “openly” claim to “Stand Against”.

All day long you can HEAR… this is THE Churches Stance…
And All day long you can Observe…members of that Church …trying to “secretly” defy what they promised to Stand With.

Fact IS…making an Agreement WITH Christ Jesus….To Forever Believe in The Lord God Almighty Above All things….is Permanent….
And KEPT Permanent….BY His Power….not mans wishy Washy ever changing MIND, and stupid underhanded concocted ploys and schemes.

Glory to God,
Taken

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if we'll be able to escape from China and communism.
They are the greatest physical threat to any society that has any religious inclination whatsoever.
There are a lot of chinese people who are thrown in prison, tortured, killed, simply for having faith in God.
And the world has become infested with this communist marxist woke society springing up like weeds among the wheat everywhere.

I don't believe communism cares about anyone's denomination. Christians, Muslims, Jews, are all the enemy.
We have a common foe among us all. And the Spirit of Satan is leading it.
The question I have is: Will we be willing to put our differences aside when one religion is attacked by communism?

13 miilion Uighurs who are of the muslim faith are being held as prisoners in China.
China considers any and all religions as a threat to it's own authority over the people.
Many christians in china have to have their services underground. And if they are found, they are put in prison.
They make allowances in some circumstances. If you replace the cross with a portrait of President Xi, they may let you remain.

I don't think the bible talks too much about China.
It reminds me of Pharoah in Egypt.

I think we're in for interesting times in the near future. And anyone who believes in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be prime targets.

The world is heating up and it's not climate change.
I think every country has committed adultery with China. Willing to bow down to communism for material gain.

anyways I was just thinking
Hugs

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
History is not hate.
People do not like the truth.
And as a Catholic, I am surprised you do not know about this.
And it is still going on, if you type....Two nuns come back from Africa pregnant....into a browser you will see dozens of stories about the Church investigating them.
Human nature being what it is, I am sure there were some Priests and Nuns that had relationships along the way....and as I said it probably was not common....but on the other hand Martin Luther was in love with a Nun and wanted to marry her.
When none of it should be front page news.....Institutionalized celibacy was destined to fail from the start....and cause great evils....because it is so unnatural. If Priests and Nuns fall in love it is a perfect match, it should not be treated as a crime. Abuses are another story.

If you type...Nuns that were victims of rape by priests.....in a browser....You will see dozens of former Nuns that have come forward to tell their stories. Including this----->
Pope Francis has admitted that clerics have sexually abused nuns, and in one case they were kept as sex slaves.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if we'll be able to escape from China and communism.
They are the greatest physical threat to any society that has any religious inclination whatsoever.
There are a lot of chinese people who are thrown in prison, tortured, killed, simply for having faith in God.
And the world has become infested with this communist marxist woke society springing up like weeds among the wheat everywhere.

I don't believe communism cares about anyone's denomination. Christians, Muslims, Jews, are all the enemy.
We have a common foe among us all. And the Spirit of Satan is leading it.
The question I have is: Will we be willing to put our differences aside when one religion is attacked by communism?

13 miilion Uighurs who are of the muslim faith are being held as prisoners in China.
China considers any and all religions as a threat to it's own authority over the people.
Many christians in china have to have their services underground. And if they are found, they are put in prison.
They make allowances in some circumstances. If you replace the cross with a portrait of President Xi, they may let you remain.

I don't think the bible talks too much about China.
It reminds me of Pharoah in Egypt.

I think we're in for interesting times in the near future. And anyone who believes in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be prime targets.

The world is heating up and it's not climate change.
I think every country has committed adultery with China. Willing to bow down to communism for material gain.

anyways I was just thinking
Hugs

This is not coincidence - Revelation 12

Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.

Reactions: Ziggy

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife
Because celibacy does not sanctify anything.....same before....same after......the only difference is if the Priest falls off his celibacy wagon the only thing that gets molested in a hollow chocolate bunny!
I think chocolate is better.
Your repeated reference to your sexual fetish for chocolate figurines is disturbing, to say the least . . .
But he still does not say celibacy sanctifies or makes ya holy or a saint....but it makes you horny so that it is always on your mind.
And this verse does not even have the words holy or sanctify in it.

No doubt that evil people are everywhere.....now find the Protestant churches that pay the settlements to keep them out of prison.
WRONG.

Paul absolutely used the word “sanctified” in thus discourse (1 Cot. 7:14).
And he goes on to apply this to the celibate person in service to God – and says it’s even BETTER (1 Cot. 7:38).

YOUR
problem is is that you live in complete denial of God’s Word.
That’s a
shame . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to lay this one to rest....
You can forget about a holy person....
as I suspected the Bible does not designate any person holy....no Holy Peter...no Holy Paul....not even Holy Apostles. The Bible speaks of Holy cities but not Rome. Paul calls Christians saints but nothing about horny.
That’s because you’re ignorant of what “Holy” means and what “sanctify” means.
Sanctification is “the act of making or declaring something HOLY”, Einstein.

That’s the dictionary definition.

1 Cor. 7:14 clearly states that a believing hisband or wife SANCTIFIES (makes HOLY) their spouse.
Go buy a dictionary – and while you’re at it – get a Bible, too . . .

How about sanctify, what does the Bible say about becoming sancified.....by being horny?
These verses say the Word of God sanctifies us....John 17:17-19, Ephesians 5:26, 1st Timothy 4:5
Acts 26:18 says we are sanctified through faith.

Romans 15:16 says we are sanctified through the Holy Spirit.
Hebrews 13:12 says we are sanctified through the blood of Christ.
And “SANCTIFIES” means “makes HOLY”.

HELLOOOOO . . .

But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,.... 1st Corinthians 1:30

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy.
1st Corinthians 7:14 as you previously noted. Is it because the husband had sex with the sanctified wife that he is sanctified?

By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:10

Sorry you are wrong.....The Bible does not show any sanctification for horny priests.
Sex does not sanctify you or un-sanctify you.
BINGO, Einstein.

You finally said something that makes sense.

You might try writing your own Bible. The Jehovah's Witnesses did it and they like it.

In stead of the Holy Bible on the cover it could be the Horny Bible.

You are Holy and sanctified if you are horny.
Sooooooo, because YOU have no self-control, you can’t imagine that anybody else does – is that it??

Paul recommends marriage for people like you. He ONLY recommends celibacy for those who can handle it.

Judging by your posts, describing your sexual fetishes with inanimate objects – I would suggest some intense therapy before entering into a human relationship . . .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your repeated reference to your sexual fetish for chocolate figurines is disturbing, to say the least . . .
LOL Well maybe Priests should give up chocolate instead of sex....probably cause less evil.

But he still does not say celibacy sanctifies or makes ya holy or a saint....but it makes you horny so that it is always on your mind.
And this verse does not even have the words holy or sanctify in it.

No doubt that evil people are everywhere.....now find the Protestant churches that pay the settlements to keep them out of prison.
WRONG.

Paul absolutely used the word “sanctified” in thus discourse (1 Cot. 7:14).
And he goes on to apply this to the celibate person in service to God – and says it’s even BETTER (1 Cot. 7:38).

1st Cot?
1st Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy. Well what do ya know you did find sanctified and the word holy applied to persons....and it is to married couples not celibate priests. And the children are holy! No Original Sin! Can you imagine that!

1st Corinthians 7:38 So then both he who gives his own virgin daughter in marriage does well, and he who does not give her in marriage will do better....Don't you think that the daughter should have a choice.....Fathers picking who there daughters married was still a Christian custom back then. And fathers choosing celibacy for their daughters is something we see in history.....A rather cruel practice that the Catholic Church ended in the 12th century.

But either way he is not talking about sanctification or holy.

YOUR problem is is that you live in complete denial of God’s Word.
That’s a
shame . .
LOL With all the facts about the Catholic Church presented.....everyone here can see that you are the one in denial.....LOL

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooooo, Scripture is “ridiculous” when I post it.t
Interesting . . .
Sooooo SAY you…I didn’t say that. Obviously you know NOT the difference between Scripture and your own ridiculous comments!

Not surprised !

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to read that in context. Paul, as all the other apostles and many church fathers, could not see a future of 2000 years until Christ returns.

KJV 1 Corinthians 1:1-9
1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
6 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:
7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

The entire letter was written in the context of time being short.
If Paul was ONLY telling people to be celibate because Christ’s impending return was so imminent – he would never have recommended marriage in the first p[lace. He would have told ALL of the people to remain celibate because it was a more excellent was of being prepared for His return. There would have been NO point in recommending marriage.

Paul and the Apostles may have thought Christ’s return was close – but he is NOT the Author of Scripture. The Holy Spirit is – and HE knows when Christ will return.

And no-one here is saying that being a single person in service to Jesus isn't a sanctified ministry, nor is anyone claiming that a single person may not better focus his talents and services to the gospel as opposed to a married person.
The issue here, as it so often is, that one comment and view of Paul which was not necessarily inspired, was taken by the Catholic Church, over emphasized, and institutionalized and bore much rotten fruit. No-one here is disagreeing with Paul, we are disagreeing with how the Catholic Church misused his counsel.
WRONG.

Paul is a model of faith. The Church didn’t “overemphasize” anything.
We’ve been discussing 1 Cor. 7. In the very SAME Epistle, he admonishes his readers:
1 Cor. 1:11

Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.

Here, in 1 Cor. 7, where he recommends celibacy for those who can handle it – he says:
1 Cor. 7:7
I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

You have to read the contest of the entire Letter.