What is the one true Church?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a) What is " emotianilsm"?
b) "Be on gaurd [sic] cause the next step in this common ground will be , lets just find common ground WITH ALL RELIGIONS .OH WAIT THEY ALREADY DOING THAT TOO " is just too absurd!!!

John 17:11, "I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them safe in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one."

John 17:20-21, " “I am not praying only on their behalf, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their testimony that they will all be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they will be in us, so that the world will believe that you sent me.

So who is right, Jesus Christ or you???
Correcting is not sin nor being judgmental . Same JESUS warned out against the many wolves that would creep in amongst us .
DO try and remember that .
Peter said just as there were false prophets back then there shall be many false teachers who come in amongst us .
Teaching damnable hersays as they feast with you . THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE JIM .
Now dont marvel if satan has ministirs among us . Many do the works of darkness and yet can appear as men of righteousness .
WOLVES amongst the sheep . And you bet i am gonna expose them when i see them and their doctrine .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The FIRST mention of the Sabbath was...

Despite what SDAs claim - the Sabbath points FORWARD to Christ - NOT backwards to creation....
KJV Genesis 2:1-3
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The Sabbath. The 7th day of creation, the completion of the 7 day week which the entire planet observes to this day. A 6000 year testimony to the enduring sacredness of the 7th day, and abiding still despite the attempts of men to undermine it, forget it, disparage it, pollute it, ignore it, and impugn those who observe and remember it as being heretics and ignorant of scripture. Yet the day remains. And it will continue to remain until such time as God Himself declares different. The church has no authority over God.

Finally - Christ’s Church cannot descend into apostasy – otherwise He is a LIAR (Matt, 16:18).
If an individual can apostatize, so can groups of individuals, even institutions. That does not mean the Christ is a liar, or that He has failed. It is simply indicative that sections of the church can turn against the truth, which you have often avowed is possible when pointing the finger at Protestant churches. So long as God has a remnant, a witness, then His promise that hell shall not prevail is still valid. And when Rome began it's steady and relentless journey away from her Husband, by adulterating herself with the kings and queens of the earth, she chose her new partner. A union of church and state is an adulterous affair, and the instances of that relationship and policies that such engendered, is written in blood across the pages of history.
KJV Revelation 17:6
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you are looking to the Law as a moral guide....you are severed from Christ and have fallen from grace!
With respect, that is nonsense. The tablets of stone stood as the standard of the judgement for 1500 years, was the moral standard for a nation for that same time frame, was the foundation of the government in heaven being an integral component of the very throne of God as depicted in the Holy of Holies/ark of the covenant in the sanctuary. The original ark of His testimony is in heaven. That law which was placed inside the ark, a detailed explanation of the law of love, cannot be annulled.
As for anyone's reference to it as a standard of moral perfection resulting in apostasy is incorrect. Relying on one's obedience to the law in order to be justified... Now that is a fall from grace. But uplifting the Commandments as a standard of righteousness is entirely biblical and acceptable. It is after all, the very law which convinced Paul he was a sinner. Upon recognizing ourselves as sinners and this fallen short of God's glory, do we then cast that mirror of our characters aside and pretend we no longer need it? None claims the mirror can cleanse us from the grubbiness of our corrupt mindsets, but it is still the standard.

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The original ark of His testimony is in heaven.
Therefore those two tablets of stone are also in Heaven. I believe the Ark of the Covenant was taken up to Heaven just before Nebuchadnezzar destroyed the temple in Jerusalem.

Also, under the New Covenant, those laws are now written in the hearts and minds -- by the Spirit of God -- for those who have been saved by grace

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why do many Protestants list Hislops' multiple falsehoods??? Most of the information debunking Hislop's lunacies are from Protestant sources. I could flood the thread with pages and pages exposing his con job, but since it doesn't fit on a T shirt, you would never read it.

I'd encourage you to be cautious of Hislopites on the forum. You will know them because they will refer to Roman Catholicism in the context of Nimrod and Semiramis worship. Like I said, Hislop's work has been discredited and it is ridiculous. It is also condemning of much of Protestantism, as some of his comments applied to Protestant practices.
So, using his reasoning basically condemns yourself if you are a Protestant.

As Hislop's sloppy scholarship and poor methodology of proving his case is much more evident today, it would be safe to say that few would believe it in today's mindset. It remains as a testimony of just how little we have changed as a society and how men think in any given time in history. The sad fact does remain that there are some who believe the work is truth, and the general argument of his suppositious conspiracy theories are still alive and well in some fundamentalist Protestant mindsets today. This is due solely to ignorance, which is actually an unacceptable excuse today, given the available information we have at any given time. It is not strange that most, if not all of those who hate or distrust the Church always know nothing about Her and the little they do "know" is so filled with error it is amazing that it could happen today.

100 more links and videos won't make a difference to a true Hislopite. Hislop's absurdities is the basis for all of you and @Enoch111's uncharitable anti-Catholic, anti-Protestant venom.

Inserting different topics with every post to scramble the thread is not a reasonable way to discuss anything.

He probably did make errors, but some things were correct believe.
The new Catholic encyclopedia teaches truth on some matters-1967, Vol XIV, page 299-- The formulation, one God in three persons was not solidly established nor fully assimilated into christian life prior to the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective)-- so bottom line is no true follower knew God as a trinity prior until the end of the 4th century. That means Jesus didn't, apostles didn't, the Israelites never did either. The reality on that is i believe--God does not change. The council of Constantinople( 381 ce) changed him.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every translation that I checked except for one -- the Orthodox Jewish Bible, as the word "cross", so I don't see how your statement as correct. Even the 1599 Geneva Bible has "cross", not "tree".
Yes the bibles mistranlated the word--Just as they mistranslated-i am that i am. Hebrew scholars say there is no statement that translates-i am that i am in their Hebrew written OT-I will be what i will be is correct. The Greek word used in Revelation-that Jesus spoke to 7 congregations-not Church. I am sure there are others. Sometimes translating from one to language to another can cause alterations.
The biggest alteration is a capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1. It is not worded like that in Greek Lexicons or Lxx--The true God is called-HoTheos in the second line, plain Theos to the word in the last line to clearly show a difference from capitol G to small g. The only other place it occurs in the NT is at 2 Cor 4:4--The true God called HoTheos- satan called plain Theos--to show the difference. The only word in Greek for God or god is Theos-thus HoTheos given to the true God when a small g god is mentioned in the same passage.
In 1822-A. Kneeland, a Greek scholar translated the NT from the same Lexicons all use-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world a god was correct in the last line at John 1:1, 19 other translations had it correct, 3 had was divine, 1 had was godlike. All rejected by clergys using the error translations.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The new Catholic encyclopedia teaches truth on some matters-1967, Vol XIV, page 299-- The formulation, one God in three persons was not solidly established nor fully assimilated into christian life prior to the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective)-- so bottom line is no true follower knew God as a trinity prior until the end of the 4th century. That means Jesus didn't, apostles didn't, the Israelites never did either. The reality on that is i believe--God does not change. The council of Constantinople( 381 ce) changed him.
The new Catholic encyclopedia1967, Vol XIV, page 299 says no such thing.

Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective
Seriously???
Apostolic Fathers
Try quoting them without ridiculous fabrications, as you did above. Sadly, you won't even read them. Hislop's toxins won't permit it.
You have no freedom.

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes the bibles mistranlated the word--Just as they mistranslated-i am that i am. Hebrew scholars say there is no statement that translates-i am that i am in their Hebrew written OT-I will be what i will be is correct. The Greek word used in Revelation-that Jesus spoke to 7 congregations-not Church. I am sure there are others. Sometimes translating from one to language to another can cause alterations.
The biggest alteration is a capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1. It is not worded like that in Greek Lexicons or Lxx--The true God is called-HoTheos in the second line, plain Theos to the word in the last line to clearly show a difference from capitol G to small g. The only other place it occurs in the NT is at 2 Cor 4:4--The true God called HoTheos- satan called plain Theos--to show the difference. The only word in Greek for God or god is Theos-thus HoTheos given to the true God when a small g god is mentioned in the same passage.
In 1822-A. Kneeland, a Greek scholar translated the NT from the same Lexicons all use-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world a god was correct in the last line at John 1:1, 19 other translations had it correct, 3 had was divine, 1 had was godlike. All rejected by clergys using the error translations.
Yes, and the Watchtower Society lapped it up. They are modern day Arians with industrial grade printers.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 16:19-31 – in this story, we see that the dead rich man is suffering but still feels compassion for his brothers and wants to warn them of his place of suffering. But there is no suffering in heaven or compassion in hell because compassion is a grace from God and those in hell are deprived from God’s graces for all eternity. So where is the rich man? He is in purgatory.

Scripture says the rich man is in Hell.

Phil. 2:10 – every knee bends to Jesus, in heaven, on earth, and “under the earth” which is the realm of the righteous dead, or purgatory.

2 Tim. 1:16-18 – Onesiphorus is dead but Paul asks for mercy on him “on that day.” Paul’s use of “that day” demonstrates its eschatological usage (see, for example, Rom. 2.5,16; 1 Cor. 1.8; 3.13; 5.5; 2 Cor. 1.14; Phil. 1.6,10; 2.16; 1 Thess. 5.2,4,5,8; 2 Thess. 2.2,3; 2 Tim. 4.8). Of course, there is no need for mercy in heaven, and there is no mercy given in hell. Where is Onesiphorus? He is in purgatory.

Heb. 12:14 – without holiness no one will see the Lord. We need final sanctification to attain true holiness before God, and this process occurs during our lives and, if not completed during our lives, in the transitional state of purgatory.

Heb. 12:23 – the spirits of just men who died in godliness are “made” perfect. They do not necessarily arrive perfect. They are made perfect after their death. But those in heaven are already perfect, and those in hell can no longer be made perfect. These spirits are in purgatory.

1 Peter 3:19; 4:6 – Jesus preached to the spirits in the “prison.” These are the righteous souls being purified for the beatific vision.

Rev. 21:4 – God shall wipe away their tears, and there will be no mourning or pain, but only after the coming of the new heaven and the passing away of the current heaven and earth. Note the elimination of tears and pain only occurs at the end of time. But there is no morning or pain in heaven, and God will not wipe away their tears in hell. These are the souls experiencing purgatory.

Rev. 21:27 – nothing unclean shall enter heaven. The word “unclean” comes from the Greek word “koinon” which refers to a spiritual corruption. Even the propensity to sin is spiritually corrupt, or considered unclean, and must be purified before entering heaven. It is amazing how many Protestants do not want to believe in purgatory. Purgatory exists because of the mercy of God. If there were no purgatory, this would also likely mean no salvation for most people. God is merciful indeed.

The rich man has no business seeking intercession from Abraham, (say non-Catholics)

Never heard any non-Catholic make mention of the rich man speaking to Abraham For ANY reason To be an issue.
so either Jesus is teaching a falsehood, or non-Catholics shift into automatic in condemning the doctrine by inventing new doctrines on the afterlife.

So that claim is simply a Catholics (your) opinion for a Non-Catholic to reject a Catholics term of saying Hell means Purgatory.
Gen. 50:10; Num. 20:29; Deut. 34:8 – here are some examples of ritual prayer and penitent mourning for the dead for specific periods of time. The Jewish understanding of these practices was that the prayers freed the souls from their painful state of purification, and expedited their journey to God.

Non-Catholic Christians have divorced themselves from our elder brothers, the Jews, the main reason I think purgatory is automatically rejected.
Again you are speaking for Non-Catholic CHRISTIANS, without a Non-Catholics OWN stated words.

You are stating Purgatory is A place IN hell that Unsaved souls can solicit intercession from Abraham, and the presumption, Abraham asks God to Forgive and Cleanse, and Save a Soul departed out of a dead body, that which while that Soul was IN the mans Living Body….Rejected The Lord God….

That DID NOT occur with the Rich man in this case.
The Rich man was NOT soliciting Abraham to save his OWN soul, But rather that of his Bodily Alive Brothers….
And Abraham REJECTED the Rich mans asking.

Your scenario… does nothing to prove Unsaved souls can ask Anyone…Abraham or the Lord God Himself to Save a Departed soul, that DID NOT believe IN the Lord God…When that soul was IN his own flesh body.

Try again.

Reactions: Johann

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correcting is not sin nor being judgmental . Same JESUS warned out against the many wolves that would creep in amongst us .
Peter said just as there were false prophets back then there shall be many false teachers who come in amongst us .
Teaching damnable hersays as they feast with you . THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE JIM .
Now dont marvel if satan has ministirs among us . Many do the works of darkness and yet can appear as men of righteousness .
WOLVES amongst the sheep . And you bet i am gonna expose them when i see them and their doctrine .
Are you one of those wolves? You're always on the prowl, ready to attack.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because ALL Catholic doctrine is derived, directly or indirectly from scripture.
If that were really true, there would have been no Reformation! The Catechism of the Catholic Church quotes many Scriptures and then misapplies them. For the CCC the Council of Trent trumps Scripture.

Reactions: Taken

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This seems like madness. It doesn't matter whether "the doctrine of one God in three persons was not solidly established nor fully assimilated into Christian [Catholic!] life prior to the end of the 4th century", the Bible clearly states that truth. "Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective" is irrelevant.

Jesus said, "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own but will speak whatever he hears, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." (John 16:13) If some didn't believe that it's not important.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beads of a rosary are little more than page upon page of indifferent
sing-song lyrics. So then rosaries are in essence mantras repeated over and
over and over again, which is a clear violation of not only Heb 4:16, but also
Christ's God-given instructions.

Matt 6:7-9 . . In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that
they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them. Your
Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

OBJECTION: Jesus prayed a third time in the garden of Gethsemane, saying
the exact same words again.

REPLY: Christ's prayer with his Father was an honest conversation; and
yours should be too.

Heb 4:16 . . Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we
may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

The Greek word for "boldly" is parrhesia which means all out-spokenness,
i.e. frankness, bluntness, and/or confidence.

Rote prose is not what I call forthright, nor blunt, nor out-spoken, nor
confident. It's actually not much different than mindlessly chanting Hindu
mantras over and over and over again and/or reading the lines of a script
like a Hollywood actor. It's just as ridiculous as bobbing back and forth while
reading from a siddur like a Jew at the Wailing Wall.

NOTE: If we take Matt 26:44 and 2Cor 12:8 as a guide; then the maximum
number of repetitions should be limited to three; but even those cannot be
rote; they have to be honest, forthright, and candid.

If people calling themselves Christians don't have enough command of their
native tongue to speak up and tell God exactly what's on their minds—
clearly, coherently, candidly, intelligently, succinctly, and to the point —then
maybe they ought to go back to school.

I appeal not only to your reason, but also to your sensibilities. Suppose the
door bell rang one day and when you opened up— yikes! —it was God
himself in person! Would you welcome Him into your home by reading from
a missal and/or chanting rote prose; or would you greet Him as you do real
visitors? Well, the Bible's God is real; so treat Him with the courtesy and
respect that His intelligence deserves if you expect Him to reciprocate and
treat you with courtesy and respect in return.

Does anybody speak to their friends, their associates, their spouse, their
domestic partner, their significant other, their doctor, their dentist,
supermarket cashiers, or the cops by repeating the same thing over and
over again? Of course not. They would write their off as one in desperate
need of therapy if their did. Then why would anyone think it makes sense to
speak to God by saying the same thing over and over again every time they
address Him: every day, every week, every month, and every year?

Don't you think He looks upon rote chanters as mental cases when they do
that? Of course He does; who wouldn't? How would you like it if everybody
spoke to you like that? Well, He doesn't like it either. God is far more
intelligent than anybody you could possibly name and rote chanters are
treating Him like a totem pole. The Bible's God is a king who deserves far
more respect than a US President yet people are speaking to Him as if
rewinding and replaying a tape recorder rather than the ultimate Sovereign
that He is.

Don't ever treat Christ's father like some sort of sounding board. Not even
Forrest Gump would appreciate being spoken to in rote, and God's IQ is way
higher than Forrest's; so how do you suppose He feels about being
addressed in rote. The Bible's God is a sentient, sensible person; and we all
need to show some respect for His intelligence. I guarantee He will be most
grateful for your regard.
_

• Love
Reactions: Taken and Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beads of a rosary are little more than page upon page of indifferent
sing-song lyrics. So then rosaries are in essence mantras repeated over and
over and over again, which is a clear violation of not only Heb 4:16, but also
Christ's God-given instructions.

Matt 6:7-9 . . In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that
they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them. Your
Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

OBJECTION: Jesus prayed a third time in the garden of Gethsemane, saying
the exact same words again.

REPLY: Christ's prayer with his Father was an honest conversation; and
yours should be too.

Heb 4:16 . . Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we
may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

The Greek word for "boldly" is parrhesia which means all out-spokenness,
i.e. frankness, bluntness, and/or confidence.

Rote prose is not what I call forthright, nor blunt, nor out-spoken, nor
confident. It's actually not much different than mindlessly chanting Hindu
mantras over and over and over again and/or reading the lines of a script
like a Hollywood actor. It's just as ridiculous as bobbing back and forth while
reading from a siddur like a Jew at the Wailing Wall.

NOTE: If we take Matt 26:44 and 2Cor 12:8 as a guide; then the maximum
number of repetitions should be limited to three; but even those cannot be
rote; they have to be honest, forthright, and candid.

If people calling themselves Christians don't have enough command of their
native tongue to speak up and tell God exactly what's on their minds—
clearly, coherently, candidly, intelligently, succinctly, and to the point —then
maybe they ought to go back to school.

I appeal not only to your reason, but also to your sensibilities. Suppose the
door bell rang one day and when you opened up— yikes! —it was God
himself in person! Would you welcome Him into your home by reading from
a missal and/or chanting rote prose; or would you greet Him as you do real
visitors? Well, the Bible's God is real; so treat Him with the courtesy and
respect that His intelligence deserves if you expect Him to reciprocate and
treat you with courtesy and respect in return.

Does anybody speak to their friends, their associates, their spouse, their
domestic partner, their significant other, their doctor, their dentist,
supermarket cashiers, or the cops by repeating the same thing over and
over again? Of course not. They would write their off as one in desperate
need of therapy if their did. Then why would anyone think it makes sense to
speak to God by saying the same thing over and over again every time they
address Him: every day, every week, every month, and every year?

Don't you think He looks upon rote chanters as mental cases when they do
that? Of course He does; who wouldn't? How would you like it if everybody
spoke to you like that? Well, He doesn't like it either. God is far more
intelligent than anybody you could possibly name and rote chanters are
treating Him like a totem pole. The Bible's God is a king who deserves far
more respect than a US President yet people are speaking to Him as if
rewinding and replaying a tape recorder rather than the ultimate Sovereign
that He is.

Don't ever treat Christ's father like some sort of sounding board. Not even
Forrest Gump would appreciate being spoken to in rote, and God's IQ is way
higher than Forrest's; so how do you suppose He feels about being
addressed in rote. The Bible's God is a sentient, sensible person; and we all
need to show some respect for His intelligence. I guarantee He will be most
grateful for your regard.
_
Great post!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! (Chicken Little)

BTW, you aren't exposing anyone, you're just ranting (as usual).

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV Genesis 2:1-3
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The Sabbath. The 7th day of creation, the completion of the 7 day week which the entire planet observes to this day. A 6000 year testimony to the enduring sacredness of the 7th day, and abiding still despite the attempts of men to undermine it, forget it, disparage it, pollute it, ignore it, and impugn those who observe and remember it as being heretics and ignorant of scripture. Yet the day remains. And it will continue to remain until such time as God Himself declares different. The church has no authority over God.
And you have completely ignored the Biblical fact that the FIRST MENTION of the Sabbath in Scripture is in Exodus 16:23. And the PUPOSE for it was the gathering of the Manna – the bread from Heaven.

The Lord's Day, Sunday, is when Christians gather to consume the Bread of LIFE.

And, as Jesus tells us –
- God gave the Jews Manna, Bread from Heaven (John 6:32)
- HE
is the Bread of LIFE (John 6:35)
- HE
is Lord of the Sabbath (Matt. 12:1–8, Mark 2:23–28 and Luke 6:1)The Sabbath POINTS to HIM (Col. 2:16-17)

YOUR
stuck in the SHADOW.
WE
enjoy the REALITY that is Christ (Col. 2:17)

If an individual can apostatize, so can groups of individuals, even institutions. That does not mean the Christ is a liar, or that He has failed. It is simply indicative that sections of the church can turn against the truth, which you have often avowed is possible when pointing the finger at Protestant churches. So long as God has a remnant, a witness, then His promise that hell shall not prevail is still valid. And when Rome began it's steady and relentless journey away from her Husband, by adulterating herself with the kings and queens of the earth, she chose her new partner. A union of church and state is an adulterous affair, and the instances of that relationship and policies that such engendered, is written in blood across the pages of history.
KJV Revelation 17:6
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration .
YOU have a very myopic view of history – which is what usually happens to an adherent of a sect that is largely man-made – or “woman made” in your case.

And the “History is blood” goes BOTH ways. There are horror stories of Catholics suffering at the hands of Protestants just as terribly.
There are histories of Protestant monarchies and governments.
Does this mean that ALL Protestants are also “Apostate”?

And YES, to say that Christ’s Church became “Apostate” is to render Christ a “Liar” and a failure. Jesus guaranteed that His Church would NOT succumb to darkness.
He didn’t make that guarantee for
individuals . . .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! (Chicken Little)

BTW, you aren't exposing anyone, you're just ranting (as usual).
I brought what peter and others wrote . You brought the SKY is falling .
Exactly jim . You have no words other than to try and accuse .

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and the Watchtower Society lapped it up. They are modern day Arians with industrial grade printers.
Yes they do seek truth, making corrections in front of all creation throughout, proves 100% truth is what they want.