what is the Principle of Marriage?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OneIsTheWord

Sep 10, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Principle of Marriage?
Picture@.jpgPicture6.jpgPictureX.jpgPicture6.jpgPictureL.jpg
We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman.
It is a detestable sin.

We read in Matt 19:4-6 And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."

1 Peter 3:18-20 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,
by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,
who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Heb 13:7-9 Remember those who rule over you, who have spoken the word of God to you, whose faith follow, considering the outcome of their conduct.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

Mal 3:5-7 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien-- Because they do not fear Me," Says the Lord of hosts. "For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.
Yet from the days of your fathers, You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the Lord of hosts. "But you said, 'In what way shall we return?

what are your commet don't be shy

Last edited:

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The object of marriage is stable societies. The basic family unit is the very foundation of the nations. Family units come together in communities and communities come together in a tribal group which forms the nations. Wreck the basic foundation and the nation starts to crumble.

The plan to redefine what the family is, is really a plan to wreck the nation and make it easy to dominate over.

Reactions: Jericho