what is true love.... and can you justify that a girl has earrings and even tattoos

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
can you say me it? maybe she is lost maybe she is perfect soul match ? even if she might be seen as you " cursed"

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
can you say me it? maybe she is lost maybe she is perfect soul match ? even if she might be seen as you " cursed"
Hi; think of her heart for the things of God: prayer and the Scriptures. This is what counts in sanctification. Think of the matter of love for the Lord's name. Read the Scriptures with her. Remember whether someone is relying wholly on the work of Christ at the Cross.

(Plenty of Christian women wear the things you mention, but concentrate on the spiritual.)

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have to ask what is true love then you have known my Father in Heaven, the creator of the all. For God is love and those that are his has his love in them.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
yeah the alphabet is simple and sound letters and words
What @Daniel Veler says, above, is really a summary of the message of John's First Epistle..

Regarding the things you mention in the title, this is what various posters on this site have said:

@Heart2Soul said:
I have no problems with others choices to get a tattoo....I really like some of them. .. it is becoming a norm with health professionals.

Rita said:
I have never regretted my tattoo.. I love the tattoo..the tattoo was not liberating - the tattoo represented the liberation and freedom that the Lord had brought me through..The tattoo in of itself was merely the means of expression and the reminder.

GodsGrace said:
almost every young girl I know has some sort of tatoo.
Even those very conservative types.

shnarkle said:
One of the churches I go to has three quite elderly women, all widows, who recently went out and got themselves tattoos.

Christophany said:
once upon a time I was legalistic with tatoo's, piercing etc..... not anymore ... I do not condemn others who think differently since it has nothing to do with ones salvation.

Acolyte said:
My son had 7 or 8 tattoos before I even thought about it. ... Those who get scripture must be overjoyed. The money and pain are outweighed by the message they witness to... No more ink for me. ... I do think they are fine for whoever wants one. It's just not something I would do again. :)

FHII said:
I got my first and only tattoo when I was 25. I was told it was addictive, but for me it was not. .. I don't regret it.. . .. Probably 75% of the congregation have tattoos, including myself and the Pastor

VictoryinJesus said:
Our daughter’s tattoos do not bother me...I only don’t encourage or overreact over her tattoos in they could cover her. As in where is the end...which would be the only reason I have for not urging her into being a tattoo artist; realizing she may be coming home with a new one everyday. But yeah, I would still support her

It seems that many posters on this site would want to get away from being legalistic about judging from the outward and instead emphasize the inward and spiritual.

You see, it's what is in the heart, inwardly and spiritually, that counts in terms of transforming faith and love.